My humble aes collection

ledfrog

n00b
don't get frustrated

That's the understatement of the year right there! I'm working on my MVS 4 slot right now and everything works except the sound on slot 2!! I keep looking all over the internet for 'how to fix sound issues,' but it looks like most people that have sound problems, the sound either works for all the slots or none of them. :(

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
That's the understatement of the year right there! I'm working on my MVS 4 slot right now and everything works except the sound on slot 2!! I keep looking all over the internet for 'how to fix sound issues,' but it looks like most people that have sound problems, the sound either works for all the slots or none of them. :(

try the tech support forum, see if Xian Xi can help you out.

ProGEO

n00b
What a nice set of games there!!!! I truly appreciate the crusty shelving, as it has allowed me to fascinate about how you saved ALL YOUR PENNIES for the actual games themselves, woot!

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
What a nice set of games there!!!! I truly appreciate the crusty shelving, as it has allowed me to fascinate about how you saved ALL YOUR PENNIES for the actual games themselves, woot!

You sound like a hater aka jealous..... if you don't have anything to say that's not with more than a penny best keep it yourself ProGEO

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

You sound like a hater aka jealous..... if you don't have anything to say that's not with more than a penny best keep it yourself PorGEO

Never thought I'd see the day when n00bs would turn on each other.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Never thought I'd see the day when n00bs would turn on each other.

Noobs who? I've most likely been collecting NG before you got out of school and wipe the milk off your mouth. You couldn't touch me in collecting or even get close. Stay in your lane. Because you spend your time posting doesn't make you anybody special.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Noobs who? I've most likely been collecting NG before you got out of school and wipe the milk off your mouth. You couldn't touch me in collecting or even get close. Stay in your lane. Because you spend your time posting doesn't make you anybody special.

Congratulations, you got more money than fucking sense.

"Stay in my lane"? Sure thing, gramps.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Congratulations, you got more money than fucking sense.

"Stay in my lane"? Sure thing, gramps.

Once again you make another comment without any substance.... If you most know.....I had more sense to collect 90% of this early when you were still in pampers. But you would be to slow to understand that. Keep posting away and dreaming.

Oh P.S. my sense is what made me money...... you should try it some time

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah well guess what buddy when you were in diapers i was a nazi warrior

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member

4 post... ummm ok . Thanks for your honesty .

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Good price, although the manual is missing. I'm still looking for this title but refrain from paying $1,000+ that some people keep asking for it. The game is just too mediocre to fetch such high prices IMO.