Should every American be allowed to vote?

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
Neo_moe probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Originally, the US Constitution only allowed white male landowners the right to vote, since they were actively contributing to society. The precedence is there to narrow voting to limited groups of people, but I don't think it would ever be implemented by Washington ever.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
6 pages in and this thread is yet to descend into a conversation about sexual deviance.

I am disappointed in all of you.

If it were up to me none of you would be able to vote.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
6 pages in and this thread is yet to descend into a conversation about sexual deviance.

I am disappointed in all of you.

If it were up to me none of you would be able to vote.

Transgender folks should be able to use any voting booth they like...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
They don't even have voting booths around here anymore. Those were cool. They were like a hidden slot machine. Now all you get is a table and a folder with a scantron in it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
They don't even have voting booths around here anymore. Those were cool. They were like a hidden slot machine. Now all you get is a table and a folder with a scantron in it.

Don't they have little partitions around them?

We haven't had a closed curtain style booth in a long time either. Now it's a round table with 3 stations and little walls in between them. And the scantron...gotta fill in the ENTIRE dot, dammit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I konw right?

Election day was the one time a year I could find a cool place to jerkoff.