Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

fluxcore

Another Striker
Just received my copy (thanks bookdepository for absorbing the shipping).

Awesome book to flick through - definitely some stuff I haven't seen before! Although, articles are more my thing, so I'm looking forward to getting into the few of those that are included soon.

Another great work by Bitmap Books, I have most of your output now and am unlikely to stop :) PC Engine next?

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
This book is beautiful. Received it yesterday (the regular hardback), and I thought the value for money ratio here is astounding.
A recommended purchase for any retro gaming enthusiast IMO.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
just seen it in amazon for 19,95 is this exoected? or a fake ad?

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
so in the end amazon sent it over. it was not a fake ad, at some point looks like amazon has got stock

Amazon and TBD plus several other retailers picked up stock from a batch that was made available for independents. The reprint (back in stock in April) will only be available from Bitmap Books. A few very minor revisions were made for 2nd print.

-SD-

Camel Slug
A few very minor revisions were made for 2nd print.

Is there any way to tell the difference between the fixed and unfixed versions without unsealing the book? The shelf queens and eBay flippers need to know! Also, can I return my original copy and get a fixed version please... :lolz:

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Update on the NeoGeo Book - 2nd Print run (standard edition) is expected to be in stock in approx 4 weeks time (mid April) at www.bitmapbooks.co.uk

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Bitmap shows real love for our hobby. I will be getting a copy when it's available again!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Its a seriously quality book.

I have a few from bitmap now and never been disappointed

Saroyan

n00b
Got a notice from DHL that my book should be delivered on Monday, looking forward to checking it out

Missile

Another Striker
Really enjoyed this book. Most videogame books arent that great but this is definitely one I'll be keeping hold of.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Just read through this for the first time (even though I've had it for a year) fantastic fucking work. Great binding/page printing too!

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I stayed away from most of the books about old systems but ordered this one. I don't regret it. There's a lot of content and a high production quality.