Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

Hashrate

n00b
Thanks for the clarification about Amazon, I was wondering what happened to my preorder. This book is gonna be awesome, can't wait till I get my true BMB preorder :)

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just ordered me a Standard Edition; it came out to be about $50.00 shipped to NYC. The shipping cost wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be. I'm mostly psyched about the sketches illustrating the thought process of creating early NG titles..

MrRobotFactory

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I ordered the Collector's Edition. Looks absolutely awesome, can't wait. Recently got the Super Famicom book from Bitmap Books which is beautiful as well. Looking forward for the Super Nintendo book thats apparently being released this December.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Looking forward to the neogeo book,can't wait!Very beautiful!

pva

Overtop Pathfinder
The previous visual compendium books from BMB have been absolutely gorgeous (and very informative to boot), so I'm convinced the Neo Geo tome won't disappoint either. The end of October can't come soon enough!

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Unboxing Video by Games You Loved.

frazer99

20 Year Member
Only 55 copies of the Collectors Edition are left. Likely to sell out before the pre-order deadline on Sunday.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
So stoked for this!! Loved all the neo stories on the podcast :)

frazer99

20 Year Member
18 Collectors Editions left - pre-order period closes tonight. Books should arrive in the UK this week!

frazer99

20 Year Member
The books arrived at the fulfilment centre today - not long till the books are on their way to customers. Many thanks to all those who pre-ordered and supported this project.

yEZqKfK.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Frazer pal...

This is taking a release to new levels of stalking... That guy in the forklift is hiding his face cuz' you be a weirdoe with a camera in his workplace man...

xROTx

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Unm sir, we're gonna have to ask you to leave now and leave the camera with us

Last edited:

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Hey, I just received the latest issue of Retrogamer Magazine (issue #173), and there is a full-page article on your book. Pretty cool. That should help drive some sales :)

SNK_Article.JPG

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
i must say Bitmap are very good with their communication, I have had 4 emails from them in the last month updating me on the books whereabouts

frazer99

20 Year Member
Frazer pal...

This is taking a release to new levels of stalking... That guy in the forklift is hiding his face cuz' you be a weirdoe with a camera in his workplace man...

xROTx

Just seeing this one home Rot.....whatever it takes.......

frazer99

20 Year Member
Customers are starting to receive their tracking numbers. I expect the majority will receive their tracking numbers on Monday/Tuesday this week.

Hey, I just received the latest issue of Retrogamer Magazine (issue #173), and there is a full-page article on your book. Pretty cool. That should help drive some sales :)

Thank you, yes the last week of the pre-orders saw a real spike in books being ordered. The Retrogamer article certainly increased interest in the book.

Last edited:

Vidok

n00b
Customers are starting to receive their tracking numbers. I expect the majority will receive their tracking numbers on Monday/Tuesday this week.
Great news ! I preordered mine in july (Mega Edition), and I look forward to receive it.

Robert

20 Year Member
Thanks Frazer99 for your video review.
This book looks stunning!!
The definitive Neo Geo Artbook.
Thanks for sharing

frazer99

20 Year Member
Thanks Frazer99 for your video review.
This book looks stunning!!
The definitive Neo Geo Artbook.
Thanks for sharing

Oh the video review was by a guy called Chris from Games You Loved but no worries glad you liked it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just got the e-mail with the tracking number this morning. Ah, the anticipation :drool: