Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

I got my 2nd print edition of this book - flawless printing and gorgeous quality. I wish there were more behind-the-scenes art - concept sketches and the like, but it definitely makes for a great coffee table book or addition to a neo geo collection. It's hard not to be stoked about the neo geo and full of admiration for SNK after flipping through a few pages. :D

Last edited:

NGH-045

n00b
I own the Mega Collection and I really love it. I would really love to see a second book made similar like the Anthology books. In case you do not know them here is a link to the old kickstarter campaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2099439603/gamecube-anthology-the-ultimate-book/

I really like how they show all the games with covers and all the hardware and accessories with pictures, model numbers etc. (I miss that a bit in the Visual History book).

They did try to create a similar kickstarter campaign for an English version that got stopped by SNK:

https://www.kickstarter.com/dmca/neo-geo-anthology-history-and-complete-games-library-submitted-b

(I guess most here know about that already.)

Well maybe one day. :)

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
(After... I don't how many month) Today, I have receive digital download version for FREE.
And it's the same for Metal Slug - The Ultimate History

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
(After... I don't how many month) Today, I have receive digital download version for FREE.
And it's the same for Metal Slug - The Ultimate History

Yeah, I saw that come through.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Email was kind of confusing. I was like...wait...I ordered these again? Lol.

Nice to have them in PDF format in case my house ever burns down.