Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Frazer pal...

You REALLY need to learn how to use attachments properly pal...

xROTx

PS. I hope you will deliver the signed copy personally to me... unless you want me to visit you....:D

Yeah WTF goes wrong with those attachments - not sure how I manage to do that every time! Anyhow you know you are welcome here anytime and....I can confirm SNK are happy to sign a copy which you can raffle off so we'll get that sorted.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Apart from the slips Frazer, will there be any additional extras through the editions?

frazer99

20 Year Member
Apart from the slips Frazer, will there be any additional extras through the editions?

I expect more detail to be published on the extras next week. There are extra items with the Collectors and Mega Edition. The Mega edition will also be a limited number.

Last edited:

frazer99

20 Year Member
Another teaser image.

mZfn8AJ.jpg

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Love the slip cases...

Really the top tier book should have been the "Mega Shock Edition" or "Giga Edition"... think you missed a trick there!

frazer99

20 Year Member
Love the slip cases...

Really the top tier book should have been the "Mega Shock Edition" or "Giga Edition"... think you missed a trick there!

It was originally the 100 Mega Shock Edition and then Max 330 Mega Edition and ultimately became Mega Edition.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It was originally the 100 Mega Shock Edition and then Max 330 Mega Edition and ultimately became Mega Edition.

How come the former was ditched then? "Mega Edition"... I dunno, sounds a bit naff to me... like "Mega Enterprise" naff.

frazer99

20 Year Member
How come the former was ditched then? "Mega Edition"... I dunno, sounds a bit naff to me... like "Mega Enterprise" naff.

My preference was 330 Max Mega Edition. Final decision on things like that rests with Sam as it's his book (plus sign off from SNK of course).

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
The limited editions slip cases are looking good!
Hope one of them comes with a very nice poster to frame up.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
My preference was 330 Max Mega Edition. Final decision on things like that rests with Sam as it's his book (plus sign off from SNK of course).

Yeah, I like that... but fair enough, I don't agree with the decision on that one, but that's editorial for you.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I look forward to finding out what comes with the Big Tymer edition to justify the extra cost; I'm hoping for a fat cigar and an eye-cancer inducing blue and gold shirt...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I forgot to ask - will there be a NGF colour corrected edition?

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
I third this.

Still can't wait though, and already pre-ordered at Amazon. I am hoping that by pre-ordering Amazon will have to honor that initial price listed, which would be great as I expect the final price will be greater.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I third this.

Still can't wait though, and already pre-ordered at Amazon. I am hoping that by pre-ordering Amazon will have to honor that initial price listed, which would be great as I expect the final price will be greater.

From what I understand is the Amazon listing will never get stock. So they will either keep your order on hold indefinitely or cancel it outright.

frazer99

20 Year Member
I third this.

From what I understand is the Amazon listing will never get stock. So they will either keep your order on hold indefinitely or cancel it outright.

No stock is shipping to Amazon. When Bitmap Books submitted for an ISBN they had to provide a summary of the book. Amazon (and others) then scrape this info and create listings. Bitmap Books have managed to take down the Amazon UK listings. I suspect anyone ordering through Amazon US/Jpn/Germany will get a notification (cancelling or putting the order on hold) at some point after we launch the book in two weeks time.

frazer99

20 Year Member