Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarma View Post
    I thought only the mega edition came with the pin badge? And... it's supposed to be one mega edition per household... so....
    Don't think so. People that got the collector edition also got the pin badge. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also that's what has been posted across the net and in this thread as well.

Edit: Yup, like I said I'm missing one pin badge

Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 10-31-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Everything arrived safe and sound! A big thank you to everyone! You all rock!

neogeo visual history book arrival.jpg

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Benimaru's Hairdresser

Quote Originally Posted by Tarma View Post
    I thought only the mega edition came with the pin badge? And... it's supposed to be one mega edition per household... so....
    I got the pin badge with my collectors edition, great book guys I love the Black,,,, very cool
    Fight war not wars.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
    Got my books today. Nice packaging even though DPD made sure to try and smash up the package. Books survived though.

Seems like I'm missing the pin badge. Got two books but only only pin badge.
    I couldn't locate the pin badge or art prints with my Collectors edition. Only came with the book and the stickers.

I'll double check for sanity's sake, but I would think taking it out of the packaging and opening the book that they would be obvious.

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Fygee View Post
    I couldn't locate the pin badge or art prints with my Collectors edition. Only came with the book and the stickers.

I'll double check for sanity's sake, but I would think taking it out of the packaging and opening the book that they would be obvious.
    The art prints I believe are in the book. I'll unseal it when I get home. The pin badge that was missing was not in the package however. The other book that had the pin badge had it wrapped in bubblewrap and it was attached to the cardboard box the book came with, hard to miss.

Crazed MVS Addict

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    Everything arrived safe and sound! A big thank you to everyone! You all rock!

neogeo visual history book arrival.jpg
    Nice palmissed out on Mega edition so i ordered the collector edition!

Pm Rot. He'll Give You
    A Great Custom Rank.
    The art prints I believe are in the book. I'll unseal it when I get home. The pin badge that was missing was not in the package however. The other book that had the pin badge had it wrapped in bubblewrap and it was attached to the cardboard box the book came with, hard to miss.
    Yes, the prints are inside the book, in a small folder just behind the cover.
    Actually, I missed the pin badge upon opening the box and found it later when I was folding the cartons to throw them away!

Frazier, thank you, and thank you to all the great people involved in this project.

This book is sexy. Neo Geo has always had the feel of being the Rolls Royce of gaming, and the camera work here, the quality of the materials used, the meticulously curated layout, typeface and font, not to mention the masterful use of colour all come together to continue to drive home the fact that this is a special brand.

I bought the Super Famicom Art book from Bitmap some months back, and not to take away from how fantastic that book is, this Neo Geo Visual History feels like it's on another level.

Again, thank you for making this happen.

Old Man

Don't think so. People that got the collector edition also got the pin badge. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also that's what has been posted across the net and in this thread as well.

Edit: Yup, like I said I'm missing one pin badge

oh, fair enough, my bad. I'm missing a 2nd pin too then, but I'm really not fussed.
    Bonuskun - "Please young man. You telling me to shut up on an internet forum is about going to have the same effect of trying to tell Tarma that Metal Slug 4 was the best Neo Game ever.

Not going to happen."

Argentina'94 - "Gotta admit, that was the best coffee and cigarette I ever enjoyed with someone who wasn't in front of me. We MUST do this again!"

Peanutbutterjammatime

Southern Pounce.

It's not that of a big deal but since one book is not mine and I'll be keeping the Mega Edition it would be nice to have the second one as well.

Edit: On another note the t-shirt is really really nice! I got a medium and it fits me just fine. No shaggy sleeves, a nice tight fit and it's rather long for a medium sized t-shirt.

It's also a bit stretchy, just enough.

FYI I'm 1.88 currently at 87kg bodyweight.

Frazer, do you know if the SNK t-shirts by fangamer are the same size as this one or smaller?
    Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 10-31-2017 at 02:10 PM.

NEST Puppet

Got mine last night.

I'm very impressed. Ererything about this is dripping with quality. The paper/ink, binding, photos, research, everything about this is really immaculate and high-quality. My hat's off to Sam and everyone involved with this project. Well done.

Super Spy Agent

Where's that guy with the Patrick Bateman avi that used to make those long and oddly sexual posts about his mint shelf AES collection in glass display cases and showing them to the women that he has in his mansion? I just got this book in the mail and I feel it deserves that treatment

I've been a big fan of Bitmap Books for a while, but this thing murders anything else they've ever done, it's so good!

I got the Collector's edition and almost threw the pin out because the bubble wrap iit was in looked like part of the packaging. That would've been my bad.

Southern Pounce.

Frazer came back to me on Twitter. If you are missing a pin badge or whatever from your package, send an email to hello@bitmapbooks.co.uk and they'll sort you out.

Occult Archmage

All these people throwing the badge out, haha...

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Instead of this I bought a Snes book to go with the Snes mini. On a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a fagit am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Instead of this I bought a Snes book to go with the Snes mini. On a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a fagit am I?
    All due respect, 8.5

Southern Pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Not a fagget. If it's that SNES book by bitmap books it's really nice.

Caught Flipping.
    Deal With At Own Risk.

Die Gans

Got my book today but I decided not to open it before christmas eve. Looking forward to it. Huge thanks to all the guys who contributed to it.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

Global Moderator
    Voice of Reason

Quote Originally Posted by VirtuaNEStor View Post
    FLIPPER!

BANNZORRED!

Old Man

Quote Originally Posted by VirtuaNEStor View Post
    You've gotta be kidding me?! FFS...
    Bonuskun - "Please young man. You telling me to shut up on an internet forum is about going to have the same effect of trying to tell Tarma that Metal Slug 4 was the best Neo Game ever.

Not going to happen."

Argentina'94 - "Gotta admit, that was the best coffee and cigarette I ever enjoyed with someone who wasn't in front of me. We MUST do this again!"

Peanutbutterjammatime

Living on the wrong
    side of the Pennines

Really appreciate all the positive feedback on the book. If you feel inclined to i'm sure Sam would appreciate a review on his website: https://www.bitmapbooks.co.uk/produc...=1878063743000

Crazed MVS Addict

anyone in europe with a spare collectors edition?

i ordered the mega and standard, just received today, and i so much like it that i want the collectors edition too!

Another Striker

Just got all 3 version
    Normal
    Collector
    Mega

I opened and read some topics in book and very pleased. It's very worth ...

Just one thing in my openion, I want all titles AES complete in book so I want you (Frazer) make next book to have complete titles AES and CD or MVS. It will be great book for reference when someone want to know all detail. I will be ome of fanclub your book excatly

Thanks for making great book for neogeo
    Regards,
    Saad
    "When I was young, I thought that money was the important thing in life ... now that I am old I know that it is" ..... Oscar Wilde said

Thread Information