Massimiliano's collection

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Thanks everyone! It's always nice sharing with people who can appreciate!

Koyama-san still looking good :D

had the honor to meet him in 2006!

That picture was taken in Dec 2008, when I did the interview later on published here... eventually Koyama-san has retired, but I heard he is doing great! :)

Edit:

also, SNK moved years ago to a new smaller, building ... no more big logo! :(

Last edited:

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Awesome collection and thanks for sharing! Glad to see someone who has so much passion.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
this is so incredible, not to mention clean and organized. i am really impressed by the hotel unit.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Thanks!

edit:

more to come...stay tuned!

Last edited:

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
What a great room. It's so nice to see all the items together like that. You've created an entire SNK themed atmosphere there, which is awesome. One question.

You seem to have a lot of duplicate AES carts. Any reason in particular? Are you finding nicer copies of the same games and picking them up, or did you end up with extras in lot buys? Just curious.

Last edited:

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
What a great room. It's so nice to see all the items together like that. You've created an entire SNK themed atmosphere there, which is awesome. One question.

You seem to have a lot of duplicate AES carts. Any reason in particular? Are you finding nicer copies of the same games and picking them up, or did you end up with extras in lot buys? Just curious.

Thanks, the reason behind the duplicates is indeed I kept looking for better copies trough the years until I had a mint copy of all games...eventually this allowed to "preserve" some information like when the hotline number has changed, initially they placed stickers to old prints, then used the new number on reprints:

DSC05764.jpg

DSC05767.jpg

DSC05778.jpg

DSC05779.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Italians do it better? ...and then some ;). I can see a life's work and dedication in your stellar collection. And so much love.

Thanks for sharing, it's pure pleasure, like watching a streamlined 1969 Maserati Ghibli Spyder in action.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
That is really interesting massi. Is it possible to ballpark when this change occurred? Thank you for sharing!

Side note: I really hope this info doesn't spawn weird "Super Rare! Original Neo Geo Hotline Version!! Mint!" ebay listings...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i just looked at these again and..... i feel so.............satisfied..................................

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
That is really interesting massi. Is it possible to ballpark when this change occurred? Thank you for sharing!

Side note: I really hope this info doesn't spawn weird "Super Rare! Original Neo Geo Hotline Version!! Mint!" ebay listings...

Ha! Soon.... Very soon..........

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Like others said, simply amazing. Awesome condition with everything, room vibe fits with the Neo Geo era and it really shows you've been collecting for years and have a true passion for the Neo.

Hats off, nothing sort of excellent!

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
here you go! Below part of what I put together between 1991 and 2015 (full set completed in 2005)..hope you'll like it!...

That's quite a collection of Neo-geo posters and games you got there. It must've taken a long time to acquire them all.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Very impressive collection as mentioned...

Did you have to move all that from Italy to USA???

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That's an awesome collection. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Also, I never realized that your avatar pic was your actual picture of you, until now.