Massimiliano's collection

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
...new location!

DSC00110.jpg

edit:

btw, I'm happy that this cabinet is indeed featured in the upcoming book, along with other MVS material/kit.

Last edited:

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Sweet collection massimiliano, thats about 1 million dollars+ of Neogeo goods you have there.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I'm still impressed that that shelf is holding up. Those NG Freak magazines are heavy.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
What's up with the button layout on that cab? Is the 4th button over the 3rd one or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

you are seeing right, that's the SC-19 layout! surprisingly it's not bad at all after getting used to it, but I guess the cab has been made in a time where three buttons where basically the standard also for neogeo (91-92?) ... the model that came after (94?), neo-19, has a bigger panel with normal layout.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
you are seeing right, that's the SC-19 layout! surprisingly it's not bad at all after getting used to it, but I guess the cab has been made in a time where three buttons where basically the standard also for neogeo (91-92?) ... the model that came after (94?), neo-19, has a bigger panel with normal layout.

Very interesting.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
There seems something shopped about your window :D