HardMVS

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
As you can all see HardMVS is down...

I have been trying to contact Josh for quite a while now as the hosting has changed and I no longer have access.

If anyone is in contact or knows the whereabouts of him then please give him a call and let me know.

I want to save the site and i'll host the domain and content on my servers...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
man, that sucks. hope it gets reupped. very useful site.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Well I am back in contact with Josh so hopefully we will have this fixed soon enough...

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Thanks for chasing this up. I couldn't count the amount of times in the past year I've visited the site for much needed info.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have it bookmarked so please let Josh know it's missed.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The JP label section has been down for some time. Would be great to get everything back up!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Oh man, the amount of times I've referenced the 4 slot manual on that site...yes please, I hope it's saved!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
wow its kernow, you've been gone for 5 years and now in february 2017 you're back! Where ya been!?

mhkohne

n00b
10 Year Member
Wayback link

For those who need to access hardmvs.com's content until it's back up: The internet archive does appear to have crawled hardmvs.com late last year, so you can tell get to most everything, it's just a little slow.

Wayback link

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'd be happy to donate some money to get this back online. It was a great resource.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
If the authors of the website are ok with this, I can try to back up the website and get it back online on my hosting.

Don't want to upset anyone though, I want to make sure everyone is ok with this.

Last edited:

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Nope, I would have used my own hosting instead of the web archive.

As someone may think I'm stealing other content for myself, I wanted to make sure the website authors' (which they either do not seem to give a fuck or do not check those boards) are ok with this.

I'm considering doing this anyway and then eventually bring the website down if someone complains.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Access to the screen shots is nice but I liked the site better.

As long as the worst thing would be for you to be asked to remove the content, I'd look into it since you're interested.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well shit. HardMVS has been a great resource. Time to download the remains I suppose! I'm up for helping host it somewhere new as well.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hopefully I'll have time to do this next week, I'll post here when it's done.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Just so you guys know... have spoke to Briggs now and the site will be back up again soon.

Unfortunately life and work has got in the way recently...