Too Many Games, June 23-25, 2017, Oaks, PA

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'd get, and wear, one at the show if the actual T-shirt was white. You know it's going to be 80-90 when TMG rolls around, and that shirt will literally absorb heat.

Jon

PS: Also, not racist.

White Shirt Supremacist.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Small excerpt from a PM I got from NeoSD:

neosd said:
Ryan from StoneAge gamer will be there and he will have neosds in stock.

:buttrock:

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Shirts arrived. They look and feel nice. The logo is a bit smaller than I specified, but it's still cool.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey guys. Was thinking of having a little after-party / get together at the hotel room after the show. Was planning on bringing some consoles and my supergun etc. going to get a big cooler of beers etc too. Not sure if anyone would be interested in hanging etc or not. If you'd be down, speak up so I know whether or not to plan for it.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Shirts arrived. They look and feel nice. The logo is a bit smaller than I specified, but it's still cool.

Got my shirts and they are great. Logo is fine and proportional, you just have small hands.

Hey guys. Was thinking of having a little after-party / get together at the hotel room after the show. Was planning on bringing some consoles and my supergun etc. going to get a big cooler of beers etc too. Not sure if anyone would be interested in hanging etc or not. If you'd be down, speak up so I know whether or not to plan for it.

I am interested. What night are you thinking?

I should be there but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Any updates, you coming bro?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

I could prob do Sat night.

(Paging Majors) I wonder what the Candy situation is gonna to be this year.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Saturday night was what I was thinking too. If anyone has a pvm they want or can bring to play on, feel free to. Going to bring my Dreamcast kiosk and see if I can trade or sell it. Taking up space and want something new haha.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Still not definite as I may have to work this coming weekend but I know I won't be able to make it Friday.

I'm thinking coming up Saturday morning and heading back Sunday afternoon if I can. I'd be up for stuff Saturday night if I make it.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I got cabs in tow. I'm down one candy but I have an old converted Taito woody that runs Dragon Saber pretty well.

4-slot Super 29 and a single slut on a blast is my Neo offerings.

I'll have a pvm with a Duo running Henshin Engine, but it can be repurposed.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I got cabs in tow. I'm down one candy but I have an old converted Taito woody that runs Dragon Saber pretty well.

4-slot Super 29 and a single slut on a blast is my Neo offerings.

I'll have a pvm with a Duo running Henshin Engine, but it can be repurposed.

Besides DS, any vertical cabs? I can bring a shooter or 2 if u want.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I got an NAC very running DoDon2 (I know, the poor mans Cave). The rest are hori. Got the 4p Gundams that kill 25% of all my candy.

Bring a board, you know I'm not butt hurt to swap out my shit.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Finally got confirmation that I'll be there this weekend. I'm planning to be there when it opens Saturday morning and head out Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward to it! :buttrock:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I got an NAC very running DoDon2 (I know, the poor mans Cave). The rest are hori. Got the 4p Gundams that kill 25% of all my candy.

Bring a board, you know I'm not butt hurt to swap out my shit.

Well, PGM owner, I can bring one of my Cave conversions. Choices are DDPDOJ, ESPGaluda, or Ketsui. I have a few vertical JAMMA boards as well. Strikers II, RFJ, Gunbird 2. Any thoughts?

Finally got confirmation that I'll be there this weekend. I'm planning to be there when it opens Saturday morning and head out Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward to it! :buttrock:

Glad u can make it bro. Should be a healthy Neo crew.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Well, PGM owner, I can bring one of my Cave conversions. Choices are DDPDOJ, ESPGaluda, or Ketsui. I have a few vertical JAMMA boards as well. Strikers II, RFJ, Gunbird 2. Any thoughts?
Hmmm...ESP is a shmups fav but this crowd, it would be lost on. But bring the Pgm converts anyhow, I'd like to see how they play(plus its super easy for drunk ass majors to install). I do have a "free" cab that I can run a cps2 multi or 1-slot but only bought Garou and MSX as spare carts. We ended up with two MvC2's so I need to run something else in it's place.

Venue closed today at 7p and I was no where near ready, so I might be a little strung out tomorrow morning, rushing to get my cabby's up and running.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Not sure what the head count is for Saturday night. I can bring systems or games etc, any suggestions? I have everdrives for a ton of systems, and plenty of controllers. Also Gus and I are bringing beer, anyone else is welcome to bring whatever hey want.

Let me know if you're planning on hanging out Saturday night.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'll hang a bit. No strong feelings about what to play.

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Someone remind me tomorrow to leave my table and come hang out for a bit.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
In the spirit of Sonic Youth's "Washing Machine" the names have been changed to protect the innocent:

tilicxgm.jpg