Thread: Too Many Games, June 23-25, 2017, Oaks, PA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Withered Penis!

Too Many Games, June 23-25, 2017, Oaks, PA

Tickets now available.

Who is going?

I did Friday and Saturday last year and it was a good time. Thinking of doing the same this June.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Sakura's Bank Manager

I'll be there to make sure that JSJ Games and Majors have both rebranded to Phatal Philly, and of course to take pix of Whitecastle's angryface .
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with J. Max, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Wouldn't miss it for the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Speaking of that, the most bizzare thing that happened at that TMG (http://www.toomanygames.com/) was Ed Flemming getting his truck front bumper stuck to a pole and ripping it clean off!! Goes to show, you shouldn't drink and drive.

Jon

Windjammers Wonder

Could only afford Saturday last uear but this year I'm planning on doing the full 3 days. Hope to see yall there. That includes you, KidPanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    This is Neo-geo.com, panda. Everyone here loves to waste money, obviously.

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    Could only afford Saturday last uear but this year I'm planning on doing the full 3 days. Hope to see yall there. That includes you, KidPanda.
    I'll have to remind him via text. He was supposed to come last year...let's just say he had a really, really good reason for not coming.

Already have my table reserved. Should be the same setup as last year. I may bring the PCE LT, just to show off.

Also, my good buddy from Capitol Games up in Columbus will be a vendor for the first time this year. If you have anything to trade, I highly recommend you stop by his booth...he pays very well for games. Stefan likes to refer to him as "Dan the Accumulator".

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Withered Penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    He was supposed to come last year...let's just say he had a really, really good reason for not coming.
    His penis got stuck in a Chinese finger trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Thread Information