The OFFICIAL... Neosd MicroSD Card thread...

toaks

n00b
Sandisk Ultra UHS-1 Class 10 16GB
NeoSD MVS firmware 1.06

Magician Lord: 0:26 seconds
KoF2003: 3:03 seconds

Both times are from start of erase to game start

File Aug 01, 12 34 22 AM.jpg

Last edited:
NEOSD SOON

Hello, I am new to the forum, I am on macos and can not connect to the chat I have a blank page! and I do not have the right to see your profile for you MP, otherwise I just decided to buy a neogeo and order the neosd, so if you wanted to send me the password by MP it would help me, I you would make returns on the link;), thanks in advance
:downb::down::downf::forw::B: AOF2 Power

NO... What I mean is... you could easily buy your own 16GB microSD card and then go HERE:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ort-thread-!&p=4140218&viewfull=1#post4140218

TWO FILES...

The BIG one is the main file... the SMALL one is a RBFF1 Korean variant that was found recently...

BOTH files are password protected...

You will find me in chat... or you will be allowed a ONE time PM to acquire the password(s)...

Copy and paste onto your microSD card... simple..

xROTx

PS. DISCLAIMER... I have access to the passwords only... the files are not mine... (just sayin'...)...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hello, I am new to the forum, I am on macos and can not connect to the chat I have a blank page! and I do not have the right to see your profile for you MP, otherwise I just decided to buy a neogeo and order the neosd, so if you wanted to send me the password by MP it would help me, I you would make returns on the link;), thanks in advance

lol

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Lulz... That post is now defunct...

Just Click here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ort-thread-!&p=4140218&viewfull=1#post4140218

No passwords anymore... follow the instructions...

xROTx

Hello,

super thank you, so in the end what do you think the best micro SD card to buy? my neosd is in the plane i'm terribly excited from the tried

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
The most expensive one you can afford you lazy ass.
This whole thread mentions SD cards.
Read and participate.

that's it I found my precious "SanDisk Extreme Plus UHS I Class 10 16" I'd started noting everything in a text file from page 1 when I came across the google doc lol

Apolo33

n00b
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have a blank page! and I do not have the right to see your profile. Thank you