suicide

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Terrible thread - but in all seriousness, I know point of view and perspective is key in these moments and it's extremely difficult to tell anyone how to feel. But as Lemony said, no person is worth killing yourself over. See this as a "glass half full", man - you now have freedom and can meet someone else...OR NOT....do whatever makes you happy. Spoiler: she didn't make you happy.

Just take some time to meditate and reflect on you. Don't even waste time hating her, focus on you man...jeez. Neo Geo forums as therapy? We are so doomed.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Sounds like the bitch did you a favor, OP. Spend that horseshit Valentines Day $$ on hookers and blow, then get to work on yourself. It's only 1 month until Steak & Blow Job Day. GET TO WORK, SON.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Terrible thread - but in all seriousness, I know point of view and perspective is key in these moments and it's extremely difficult to tell anyone how to feel. But as Lemony said, no person is worth killing yourself over. See this as a "glass half full", man - you now have freedom and can meet someone else...OR NOT....do whatever makes you happy. Spoiler: she didn't make you happy.

Just take some time to meditate and reflect on you. Don't even waste time hating her, focus on you man...jeez. Neo Geo forums as therapy? We are so doomed.

I mean, it's not that the person themselves are worth killing yourselves over, but what you realize about yourself when the break-up occurs. And sometimes what you are ain't pretty.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I mean, it's not that the person themselves are worth killing yourselves over, but what you realize about yourself when the break-up occurs. And sometimes what you are ain't pretty.

exactly what I meant by "point of view/perspective"

but when you realize you can control/improve that perspective and in turn your own emotions you have power to move through these hardships. It's like telling someone to be a better artist. They have to practice and learn themselves.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
True Romance

Nothing sets the mood quite like sitting in your car eating Wendy's with your lover and accidentally squirting ketchupmustardcheese goo on them.

ohhhh, let me clean that up for you...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
One of the most important things you can learn in life, and one that I'm grateful to have learned after many years, is that life is too short to deal with shitty people if you can help it.

Don't allow toxic people to continute to have relationships or contact with you. Cut them off immediately. Embrace people in your life that are genuine and build you up rather than knock you down.

Also, seriously consider getting some professional help. I know a good number of people that have benefited from it both from talk therapy and from medication when required. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I love karou. Kill the bitch. Or get someone else to, you're too prime a suspect.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I've just fallen in love with your PMs. Don't do it bro.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It took me 10 years to pull myself out of a self pity depression. It's one of the hardest things you will ever do in life, but the most worthwhile. My advice is turn that self hatred into something constructive. Me personally I changed everything about myself I hated one thing at a time using that hatred. It's a powerful tool if you get good at using it.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I almost fell into the void about 4 or 5 years ago. Something snapped me out of it.

Everything is different for everyone, no one can walk your path but you.

Do what you want.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
When I've felt closest to the edge-I've actually listened extensively to Yes' Close to the Edge.

Music was one of many reasons to open myself to joy, shine light on what was dark-and hang on.

From enjoying the sounds...to becoming determined to play them...to coming up w/ sounds of my own.

Also-the song Suicide Invoice by Hot Snakes. Gives a perspective of those left behind.

Hurting yourself, hurts others. Not worth it.

Find *one* reason to hang on, then give that reason a friend. The pendulum eventually swings the other way, and someday you'll have a replicating group of reasons to keep breathing.

You can make it out of this, k.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
There's no point offing yourself because of someone else's shitty decisions in life. If the chick is cheating on you, drop her like a bag of rocks and be grateful she showed her true colors early on and you don't have to waste any more time or effort on her. Give her the boot, move on with your life and improve yourself. Like I said, no point killing yourself over some chick getting dick somewhere else, just stop giving her yours and find something much better that will make you happy. It might seem like shes the only one out there but there will be far better.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
You need to cut her off completely.

She is a succubus - she is going to take and take and bleed you dry.

Cut her off, seriously. Change your number, your locks and dump everything of her's out the front for her to pick up.

Go see a lawyer.

This may be difficult, but it is the best approach.

You have do understand that it is over and it is time to make a clean break from this situation.

Get rid of anything you have that you associate with her (gifts, pictures, and so on). Getting rid of the physical things might be the easiest part, because at least in my experience, bitches don't get you many gifts. But think about all of the money you have probably spent on bitches throughout the years...what a disparity.

Next, cut her out of your social media, maybe delete your social media altogether and stay in touch with friends and family through the phone, and that old fashioned way, in person. If you are able to, change your phone number, get a new email, etc. Delete her contact information. Whatever you do, don't seek her out in social media or anything like that. It might be hard to do, but it will only prolong the pain.

Most importantly, confide in friends and family and seek help. Not sure how it works in the U.S., but in Canada, even a visit to your family doctor can help you get a referral for counseling. It seems that this may be beneficial for you beyond this particular matter.

If you are married to her or were living together, this all gets a bit more complicated.

Look at this as an opportunity for a fresh start and the opportunity to do things that will help you become a better person. Stay strong. It may be difficult at this time to look at things rationally and see that there is absolutely no reason to harm yourself over something like this, but that is the absolute truth.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
1800 273 8255 call for counseling, free and they can help you 24 hours a day.

Bro, never let anyone bring you down!
Remember that she is in the wrong, you just need
to realize that life goes on and every thing is ok.

It's happens, learn from this, and move one!

Shit.you.might find someone that loves neo as much as you.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
From other things you've said, she sounds like she is the type of manipulative bitch that abuses your sensitivities, right? She runs to you when she needs something, tears flowing, and then runs back to that pimp when she's gotten what she wants. Rinse and repeat.

That is all the more reason to cut all ties, all of them. You'll probably experience one more exaggerated breakdown from her before she shows her real volatile colours when she realises you mean business.

That's when things could get nasty, so make sure you're in touch with the authorities now and moving forward for any shit she pulls.

Seriously, fuck her off!

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I mean Karou is like a leslie collins type character right. In which I mean he's not a character and he really has some form of mental retardation. This is kind of above our scope here because none of us really know him.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ain't worth stoppin' life when beer's still here.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
^^

2zexx83.jpg

Over here we say: "Black Label sê die bybel", which means "The Bible says (one should drink) Black Label."

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I mean Karou is like a leslie collins type character right. In which I mean he's not a character and he really has some form of mental retardation. This is kind of above our scope here because none of us really know him.

He's just a pisshead man, like you.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Best thing an ex did to me was completely cut me off. 5 years together then bang gone one day, never saw her again. It felt cold as fuck at the time but it meant I got over it so much faster.

So move home, change your number and cut that skank out of your life forever. As for suicide, we're too old for that now, that's a young man's game.

Last edited: