Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Broken window fallacy. When you redirect resources by force you forego the more productive (ie, voluntary) use of them. You see the new tanks but what you don't see is the tractor or car or dishwaher that would have been. Just because money is being spent doesn't mean it is being spent productively.

Yeah...but that can be countered argued as well.

Guy works at the tank factory...now has more spending cash, needs new washer, demand for appliances go up, appliance factory hires more people to make more product.

I think that point is that America needs more mid level pay jobs, that group is dying. There's an ocean of $35K/yr jobs...but few that pay $50-75K. Most people cannot live off of $35K/yr. This is why I think the entire $15-20/hr minimum wage thing is so absurd. Ok...now you make $18/hr to work fast food. They work you 30 hrs/week, and you're lucky enough t do that 52 weeks/yr. $18x30x52 = $28,000/yr. That's right in the middle of "can't live off of this" land.

I'm rambling, like always. The point here is, we need mid level pay manufacturing jobs. Appliances aren't going to sell themselves and fast food jobs don't afford someone the money to buy a $750 washing machine.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Abandon false idols.

Study thermoeconomics.

Accept entropy.

Embrace the void.

Speaking of the void, how about that president of ours? What a knucklehead.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
This is why I think the entire $15-20/hr minimum wage thing is so absurd. Ok...now you make $18/hr to work fast food. They work you 30 hrs/week, and you're lucky enough t do that 52 weeks/yr. $18x30x52 = $28,000/yr. That's right in the middle of "can't live off of this" land.

Walmart made a fine example of how that doesn't usually work. They made a big campaign showing how they are "investing in their workers" by raising wages. In doing so, to pay for it:

They cut the amount of full time jobs
Eliminated paid holidays
Made it harder for new associates to get raises
Made it mandatory to have "x" amount of workers who are handicapped is some way (can be tax written off)
Got rid of paying more to people who are more qualified for positions

So now you have a company with a bunch of idiots in charge who don't know what the fuck they are doing because the people who do are insulted by the pay offered to take the positions. Not to mention the grunt workers are getting dumber by the hiring.

More money for labor jobs can work, but only if the owners involved allow the fact that it will cost more to run a business. In California I hear it's working because there is more disposable income so the money goes right back to the small business owners who are doing this correctly in extra business.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Trump pardons Arpaio during a hurricane. Liberals get mad at Trump for pardoning Arpaio during a hurricane. Conservatives accuse liberals of being more concerned about Arpaio than a hurricane. I just want to unplug and go live in the country somewhere, like Poppy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump pardons Arpaio during a hurricane. Liberals get mad at Trump for pardoning Arpaio during a hurricane. Conservatives accuse liberals of being more concerned about Arpaio than a hurricane. I just want to unplug and go live in the country somewhere, like Poppy.

When people whine about the death toll in Texas, just remember

Texas is just steers and queers

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Just to go back to this:

The office of the president doesn't care about Texas. Trump was in AZ trying to drum up his ego before 4000 fucked-in-the-head idiots. Instead of talking about the plan to brace Texas for the likely record flooding, he pardoned an old racist.

I don't care what the conservatives think. They voted in an old racist pedophile. Their thoughts are no longer valid.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I don't care what the conservatives think. They voted in an old racist pedophile. Their thoughts are no longer valid.

Eh most Dems are just as stupid. The problem is people keep wanting a quick fix, no matter how dumb as fuck the idea is. To exact real change you would need to overhaul the Gov't. Too many people worried about their paying supporters. Too many people willing to act like a 3 year old and cry until someone gives them what they want.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Eh most Dems are just as stupid. The problem is people keep wanting a quick fix, no matter how dumb as fuck the idea is. To exact real change you would need to overhaul the Gov't. Too many people worried about their paying supporters. Too many people willing to act like a 3 year old and cry until someone gives them what they want.

Change what exactly about the government? We went from a government that was ethnically and gender unbiased, to one that hates muslims, hates hispanics, hates homosexuals, and trumps up the silly (self)victimization of white supremacists.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Change what exactly about the government? We went from a government that was ethnically and gender unbiased, to one that hates muslims, hates hispanics, hates homosexuals, and trumps up the silly (self)victimization of white supremacists.

I think you have answered your own question.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster

The hate was there during the Obama administration as well. They just had someone to tell them no. Now the idiots are empowered the the idiot in charge.

Change the culture. If someone isn't looking out for the greater good then why are they still there? Mostly because the person who you replace them with is just as corrupt. 'eep sending out people who listen to whoever gives them money and it's never going to change.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The hate was there during the Obama administration as well. They just had someone to tell them no. Now the idiots are empowered the the idiot in charge.

Change the culture. If someone isn't looking out for the greater good then why are they still there? Mostly because the person who you replace them with is just as corrupt. 'eep sending out people who listen to whoever gives them money and it's never going to change.

People will always complain about something. The question is: "are the complaints valid?"

Example:
Birtherism? invalid complaint.
Foreign whore in the white house, and mentally retarded first child? Invalid complaint.
No presidential dog in white house? Invalid complaint.
White supremacist support? valid complaint.
Colluding with Russia while unelected to manipulate the 2016 election? Valid complaint.
Removing national park protections so that Don Jr can go kill defenseless animals with his gsweet gun collection? Valid complaint.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Chaos is a ladder.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
"After two years of rising violent crime and homicides prior to this administration"

Still can't get Obama's dick out of their mouths.