Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Sessions knows Trump wants him gone.

Sessions believes too much in his Alabama-style DOJ to resign.

Trump isn't sure that firing Sessions will "play" well with his supporters. He needs to believe firing Sessions will be seen as a "win" before he moves. That's why he (probably) is responsible for the latest damaging leaks.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when and if he *does* fire Sessions, he cites the DOJ civil asset forfeiture directive, because it was so unpopular, and then he appoints a replacement with the same position. (Giuliani has got to be a fan of it, right? And Cruz could come around to it.)

Edit: With the motion to proceed passing the Senate, Trump may just feel confident enough to drop the hammer on JeffSess.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
John F Kelly tapped as the new White House Chief of Staff, news broke on Donald's twitter page, courtesy of Donald.

Which is how Priebus found out he got fired.

Meanwhile, Scaramucci is being linked to Blake Mitchell, and his wife filed for divorce.

The senate listened to testimony explaining that Jr.'s russian escapade with Natalya Veselnitskaya was to get the names of people Putin wants removed from the OFAC sanction list - because those people are holding Putin's money. They use the code "russian child adoption" to mean, specifically, OFAC black listed people.

I give this week a solid 4/5 cheetos.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
The senate listened to testimony explaining that Jr.'s russian escapade with Natalya Veselnitskaya was to get the names of people Putin wants removed from the OFAC sanction list - because those people are holding Putin's money. They use the code "russian child adoption" to mean, specifically, OFAC black listed people.

I don't know what that means... Is that good news or bad news who want to see the Trump administration stomped out?

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
It's been an interesting week. I thought it would be Sessions, and then Priebus and Bannon were floated by the Mooch. 3 way race and Pribus wins the ticket to get off the island.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't know what that means... Is that good news or bad news who want to see the Trump administration stomped out?

A big point made by the senate was that Trump can't simply repeal the FARA (foreign agent registration act). When someone acts as an agent of a foreign government, they are supposed to register, so that there's transparency with who people are talking to. This became a big deal with GPS Fusion was acting as an agent for Russia and not telling anyone. But companies don't need to register, just people. This is a massive loophole. But the law is still there, and now the parties are going to look for a way to tighten it. The GOP wants to tighten this as much as the Dems do, because they don't want to see their party hijacked into the dirt.

One major issue they see moving forward is that Trump can have names de-listed from the black list. The senate investigation seemed to make it clear that Russia was playing both sides, and was trying to do the same thing to the Clintons as they did with Trump (through the Clinton Foundation), and that now, through Donald Jr, Russia has created a backchannel to free up Putin's accounts again.

My hope is that the Senate uncovers who, if any, that Trump has had removed from the list, and burn him on those names.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I hope missing the birth of his child and becoming a national joke was worth it for him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In retrospect, I have come to understand that over the past few months a ton of Baltic entities were added to the Ukraine list (rather than MAGNIT) which leads me to think that Trump is being told who to unilaterally add, so that business rivals of Putin get crippled (using US law as Putin's personal weapon).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK... I have 2 rooms spare in my house...

Any of you 'US guys wanna ride it out... then I am happy to have you...

xROTx

PS. Wut a fuckin' disaster Trump has been... Z'OMG... her emails... must vote dumbass....:eye::oh_no::eye:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
OK... I have 2 rooms spare in my house...

Any of you 'US guys wanna ride it out... then I am happy to have you...

xROTx

PS. Wut a fuckin' disaster Trump has been... Z'OMG... her emails... must vote dumbass....:eye::oh_no::eye:

I'm not disagreeing that Trump has been a disaster but there's no telling how many wars Hillary would have started by now. She never met a war she didn't like. It was a no win scenario.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
You think it's funny but her state department is responsible for a lot of the current fuckery in Syria/Egypt/Lebanon/Libya.

And she'd love to start a war with Putin.

Trump, on the other hand, seems to want to start wars with southeast Asian countries. Which is, of course, no better of an idea.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You think it's funny but her state department is responsible for a lot of the current fuckery in Syria/Egypt/Lebanon/Libya.

And she'd love to start a war with Putin.

Trump, on the other hand, seems to want to start wars with southeast Asian countries. Which is, of course, no better of an idea.

lololol

"Lesser of 2 evils."

You're about as bad a smokehouse

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What you guys don't see from the outside is the US "machine"... becoming a laughing stock...

You are losing rep points faster than a nerd who posts his cock pictures on this site...

SURE... you say it doesn't matter.... but when China and Russia just don't give a shit about what you say... then you know it's bad...

It will take a generation to get you past this fubar... and ONLY if you get the right guys in...

xROTx

PS. As for the UK... I appreciate we are going through our own turmoil concerning the EU... but at least we don't have some nutty right wing dumbass with a God Complex... running the place...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
lololol

"Lesser of 2 evils."

You're about as bad a smokehouse

Low blow fella, low blow.

I don't think Clinton would have started a thing (war or policy wise)...she'd be too busy trying to scam more $$$ for her fake foundation or whatever funnel account she has set up. She's just a glorified scam artist, both her and her husband.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Low blow fella, low blow.

I don't think Clinton would have started a thing (war or policy wise)...she'd be too busy trying to scam more $$$ for her fake foundation or whatever funnel account she has set up. She's just a glorified scam artist, both her and her husband.

Please include a pic from Infowars with all your posts, it'll add a bit more flavor.