Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
^^^

Just saw the bit about the Mormon fuckstick over at dailykos. It'd be better if he flat out resigned. I hate that fucking guy.

The writer at dkos hadn't yet equated the nunes business with him though. You're pretty sharp, stickman.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Comey just implied during testimony before Congress that Chaffetz leaked the "investigation letter."

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
Spicer is on hiatus, guess some lady named Huckabee Sanders is the white house spokesperson for the last couple conferences.

Marek

Banned
Spicer is on hiatus, guess some lady named Huckabee Sanders is the white house spokesperson for the last couple conferences.

You mean President Pence's new press secretary?

Early life
Sanders was born on August 13, 1982, to Mike Huckabee and Janet Huckabee in Hope, Arkansas, the youngest of three and their only daughter.[4] She attended Little Rock Central High School[5] in Little Rock, Arkansas followed by Ouachita Baptist University.[6]"

Hope, Arkansas. A lovely place no doubt.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
If you say Mike Huckabee's name in the mirror 3 times he appears behind you and tries to plead his case that he was right to pardon Maurice Clemens.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you say Mike Huckabee's name in the mirror 3 times he appears behind you and tries to plead his case that he was right to pardon Maurice Clemens.

And that's about where it takes a turn for the worse, as he proceeds 5 minutes of his signature stand up comedy.

Knock knock?

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Mike Huckabee who?

Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor-who's Christian morality allowed him to pardon a level 3 sex offender, who went on to ambush and murder 4 Lakewood police officers whilst they drank coffee in a Starbucks-turned presidential candidate. Mike Huckabee.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you didn't laugh at a mike huckabee knock knock joke, you probably wouldnt laugh at his 5 minute standup routine either.

It focused on how silly poor people are, and the ridiculousness of minorities seeking equity in America.

Ted Nugent likes it.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
This whole Kathy Griffin thing reminds me of the time 'The Nuge' said Obama should "suck on this"-'this' being his machine gun-funny man, that Nuge.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
If you didn't laugh at a mike huckabee knock knock joke, you probably wouldnt laugh at his 5 minute standup routine either.

It focused on how silly poor people are, and the ridiculousness of minorities seeking equity in America.

Ted Nugent likes it.

Fuck Ted Nugent. The man is a fucking joke....and his music SUCKS!

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
I wouldn't have hired him if I knew he wouldn't lie for me.
Sounds to me like he's getting the bus up to speed and then jumping out in front of it.