Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
goldenfaceses.jpg
Woah there's two giant golden Fasces at the head of congress.
I first noticed them a week or so ago, guess they've been up forever.
You think they would have taken them down after WWII.
The mercury dime had a Fasces on the back as well.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Only the weak would stop using a symbol just because some nutjob also used it at some point too.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Oh yeah is it cocked like a nazi one? No.

Did you forget about this one? Or did you just ignore it because it didn't fit your narrative?
lahpe1.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Never seen it. Im not a collector of nazi war memorabilia or whatever that thing is

Not a student of history either it seems. Only live in the here and now, fly by the seat of your pants. Nothing in the past matters?

Marek

Banned
Not a student of history either it seems. Only live in the here and now, fly by the seat of your pants. Nothing in the past matters?

That's so deep.

Yes just because shrines in Japan and India still use the swastika, what you're arguing is that some American in the 1930s who was super in touch with eastern religion should have kept using the swastika even though Hitler misappropriated it for his psychotic goals? Because he'd be weak to give it up?

Kill yourself! Jk. Keep fucking with me, doll collector

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Oh tripredifuck, seems you're posting again in the Trumpster fire. Got anything to say about the above? Probably not, bitch.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I didn't see the post. I don't collect dolls, only pictures of dolls.

But my post wasn't about the swastika, it was about the fasches. You did some spin on that topic.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Trump said:
I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn't know Steve. I’m my own strategist, and it wasn't like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.

That looks like the bus.

Marek

Banned
It started here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...Driver-Trump&p=4175299&viewfull=1#post4175299
And I replied to that post, it just happened to put my post on page 2.
then Xavier started talking about swastikas.
You really hate history don't you.

And you posted the wierd nazi doll, saying it didn't fit my narrative. And what was I talking about? Swastikas. You posted it to me, specifically, and yet you were referencing Xavier's earlier post while directly addressing me? I don't believe you.

You're fully fucking retarded. I do believe that.

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
Op Spicey has had a rough couple days after bringing up Hitler and the holocaust and having no idea what he was talking about.
It's off the top headlines now though.

I don't blame these cronies at all. In sales there's something loading lips.
As the boss you tell the underlings what to say, you force them to repeat you verbatim.
If they deviate from what you told them to say and it's not successful you fire them, if the repeat what you told them to say and it doesn't work and creates heat or controversy you fire them.

Last edited: