Bus Driver Trump

Who's first?

• In like Flynn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

• Empty Pence

• Total voters

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
been-thrown-under-the-bus-lately-kareem-slater-V48IUS-clipart.jpg

Every great once in awhile Trump comes back down to earth and breaths some oxygen and gets a dose of reality for a brief moment.

It's never his fault.
He still hasn't even finished filling his cabinet yet but I bet he starts letting people go apprentice style.
Who do you think he'll hang out to dry first?

Flynn
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-white-house/index.html

KellyAnne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ABh6YzJ6A

Priebus
http://www.businessinsider.com/reince-priebus-trump-chris-ruddy-2017-2

Pense
Who knows why, maybe they can make something up.

Spicey
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...a-woman-played-sean-spicer-on-snl-report.html

Bannon
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...er-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

Last edited:

Xavier

20 Year Member
Damned, forgot Spicey & Bannon can't figure out how to edit poll questions.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I voted Priebus. Trump can't actually fire Pence, though. Pence would have to either be impeached or resign.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I voted Priebus. Trump can't actually fire Pence, though. Pence would have to either be impeached or resign.

Pence is just waiting for Trump to royally fuck up so he can take his rightful place as despotic conservative overlord.

If he lets Kellyanne go, I got a job she can do and a few positions she can fill.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Pence is just waiting for Trump to royally fuck up so he can take his rightful place as despotic conservative overlord.

If he lets Kellyanne go, I got a job she can do and a few positions she can fill.

:lolz:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Flynn is out.

The only reason he was given that job (and not a higher one) is because it doesn't require Congressional confirmation.

But he has been Trump's go-to guy. Trump even reportably called him at 3 AM and asked him whether a strong dollar or weak dollar is better.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
How weird is it that one of the favorites to replace Flynn has already been forced to resign and make a plea deal for sharing classified info with his mistress?

Xavier

20 Year Member
Oh Donald asked for his resignation, he's been reviewing this case for the last few weeks.
He believes there's no legal issues... Spicer cited Krauthammer several times from Fox news who Trump called a hack while running.

One of the worst and most boring political pundits on television is @krauthammer. A totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing facts

.@krauthammer pretends to be a smart guy, but if you look at his record, he isn't. A dummy who is on too many Fox shows. An overrated clown!

Dummy political pundit @krauthammer constantly pressed the crazy war in Iraq. Many lives and trillions of dollars wasted. U.S. got NOTHING!

@krauthammer: On sale today. Things That Matter in paperback. With a new section on the Obama years. Book sucks!

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This is how the dominos will fall.

Flynn -> Spicer -> Priebus -> Conway -> Trump

Pence will be unscathed.

Not sure about Bannon.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The Donald said:
The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

One thing he's got in common with Obama is more interest in going after leakers rather than the wrongdoing exposed by leakers.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Any President would do the same thing. It is the same reason why Clinton did not go after Trump on the Epstein connection. It would put into motion bringing the whole thing down. The US is so far in the bag that it cannot come out without destroying itself. So they go after the leakers. The reasons probably aren't the things we even know about, not even the things only on conspiracy websites. What is at risk is the actual secrets.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Probably won't know the full details behind the resignation for at least ten years. And by then it'll be so muddled in conspiracy theories no one will know what to believe.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Ahh shit, met with Russian ambassadors twice last year didn't admit to it when asked.
Xavier, fuck the Russians bro, that's the least of your worries, ILLEGAL.
You sound a lot like CNN, non stop, w/ your constant spam, bs, coming out your illegal mouth. You must be terrified about now.
Illegals about to crap themselves heavy, the Demowhores will not be able to save any of you criminals.
Fuck, if GOP were wanting to sanctuary your ass, you'd be held up w/ them too.
Run, run. RUN! Burn them calories and GMOs motherfuckers.
I will collect the mvs at Salivation Army on your way back to South America.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Xavier, fuck the Russians bro, that's the least of your worries, ILLEGAL.
You sound a lot like CNN, non stop, w/ your constant spam, bs, coming out your illegal mouth. You must be terrified about now.
Illegals about to crap themselves heavy, the Demowhores will not be able to save any of you criminals.
Fuck, if GOP were wanting to sanctuary your ass, you'd be held up w/ them too.
Run, run. RUN! Burn them calories and GMOs motherfuckers.
I will collect the mvs at Salivation Army on your way back to South America.

Someone's drinking too many orange crushes at Looneys.