View Poll Results: Who's first?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • In like Flynn

5 45.45%
  • Priebus PRE-BUS

2 18.18%
  • Kellyanee (Ginger and here on Gillegans ISL)

2 18.18%
  • Empty Pence

2 18.18%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Abandon false idols.

Study thermoeconomics.

Accept entropy.

Embrace the void.

Speaking of the void, how about that president of ours? What a knucklehead.

Guerilla Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse View Post
    This is why I think the entire $15-20/hr minimum wage thing is so absurd. Ok...now you make $18/hr to work fast food. They work you 30 hrs/week, and you're lucky enough t do that 52 weeks/yr. $18x30x52 = $28,000/yr. That's right in the middle of "can't live off of this" land.
    Walmart made a fine example of how that doesn't usually work. They made a big campaign showing how they are "investing in their workers" by raising wages. In doing so, to pay for it:

They cut the amount of full time jobs
    Eliminated paid holidays
    Made it harder for new associates to get raises
    Made it mandatory to have "x" amount of workers who are handicapped is some way (can be tax written off)
    Got rid of paying more to people who are more qualified for positions

So now you have a company with a bunch of idiots in charge who don't know what the fuck they are doing because the people who do are insulted by the pay offered to take the positions. Not to mention the grunt workers are getting dumber by the hiring.

More money for labor jobs can work, but only if the owners involved allow the fact that it will cost more to run a business. In California I hear it's working because there is more disposable income so the money goes right back to the small business owners who are doing this correctly in extra business.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Gorka out.

Arpaio pardoned.

Texas fukt.

Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    Gorka out.

Arpaio pardoned.

Texas fukt.
    MAGA 1861 or 1961.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

King's Bartender
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...
    Trump pardons Arpaio during a hurricane. Liberals get mad at Trump for pardoning Arpaio during a hurricane. Conservatives accuse liberals of being more concerned about Arpaio than a hurricane. I just want to unplug and go live in the country somewhere, like Poppy.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Trump pardons Arpaio during a hurricane. Liberals get mad at Trump for pardoning Arpaio during a hurricane. Conservatives accuse liberals of being more concerned about Arpaio than a hurricane. I just want to unplug and go live in the country somewhere, like Poppy.
    When people whine about the death toll in Texas, just remember

Texas is just steers and queers

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Hardcore = basic grasp of microeconomic principles
    But we are discussing macroeconomics here.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Just to go back to this:

The office of the president doesn't care about Texas. Trump was in AZ trying to drum up his ego before 4000 fucked-in-the-head idiots. Instead of talking about the plan to brace Texas for the likely record flooding, he pardoned an old racist.

I don't care what the conservatives think. They voted in an old racist pedophile. Their thoughts are no longer valid.

Guerilla Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I don't care what the conservatives think. They voted in an old racist pedophile. Their thoughts are no longer valid.
    Eh most Dems are just as stupid. The problem is people keep wanting a quick fix, no matter how dumb as fuck the idea is. To exact real change you would need to overhaul the Gov't. Too many people worried about their paying supporters. Too many people willing to act like a 3 year old and cry until someone gives them what they want.

Neo*Geomancer
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    But we are discussing macroeconomics here.
    And a firm grasp of micropenises.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bakaboy View Post
    Eh most Dems are just as stupid. The problem is people keep wanting a quick fix, no matter how dumb as fuck the idea is. To exact real change you would need to overhaul the Gov't. Too many people worried about their paying supporters. Too many people willing to act like a 3 year old and cry until someone gives them what they want.
    Change what exactly about the government? We went from a government that was ethnically and gender unbiased, to one that hates muslims, hates hispanics, hates homosexuals, and trumps up the silly (self)victimization of white supremacists.

Change what exactly about the government? We went from a government that was ethnically and gender unbiased, to one that hates muslims, hates hispanics, hates homosexuals, and trumps up the silly (self)victimization of white supremacists.
    I think you have answered your own question.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Guerilla Warrior

The hate was there during the Obama administration as well. They just had someone to tell them no. Now the idiots are empowered the the idiot in charge.

Change the culture. If someone isn't looking out for the greater good then why are they still there? Mostly because the person who you replace them with is just as corrupt. 'eep sending out people who listen to whoever gives them money and it's never going to change.

The hate was there during the Obama administration as well. They just had someone to tell them no. Now the idiots are empowered the the idiot in charge.

Change the culture. If someone isn't looking out for the greater good then why are they still there? Mostly because the person who you replace them with is just as corrupt. 'eep sending out people who listen to whoever gives them money and it's never going to change.
    People will always complain about something. The question is: "are the complaints valid?"

Example:
    Birtherism? invalid complaint.
    Foreign whore in the white house, and mentally retarded first child? Invalid complaint.
    No presidential dog in white house? Invalid complaint.
    White supremacist support? valid complaint.
    Colluding with Russia while unelected to manipulate the 2016 election? Valid complaint.
    Removing national park protections so that Don Jr can go kill defenseless animals with his gsweet gun collection? Valid complaint.

Chaos is a ladder.

Guerilla Warrior

Removing national park protections so that Don Jr can go kill defenseless animals with his gsweet gun collection? Valid complaint.
    I thought it was drilling for oil? At least the excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    Chaos is a ladder.
    I always think of it as a circle. Chaos acts like it's without understanding but just repeats itself infinitely over time. Becoming order.

Thread Information