Let the white nationalists buy some land in North Dakota

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Sell them a 10 square mile plot of land that doesn't belong to the Indians and let them have a reservation type setting that they can live by their own set of bylaws and so on.

Let them settle it and make it with the sweat of their own brows. Nobody should help them unless they are a male WASP. They should make their own tools and resources as well.

Then they really could say this is white peoples land made by white people.

Hopefully the first winter rolls in and they aren't properly winterized and they all freeze to death.

Or maybe they'll all kill each other, or become some inbreed kind of being that can no longer reproduce.

All sounds like a win win to me.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I watched a Louis Theroux episode on white nationalism in the states and they have a pretty limited view of who is considered equal to them. At least from what I gathered watching it, some hilarious moments.

They had a go at his accent :lolz:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I watched a Louis Theroux episode on white nationalism in the states and they have a pretty limited view of who is considered equal to them. At least from what I gathered watching it, some hilarious moments.

They had a go at his accent :lolz:

If I remember rightly they nearly fucking lynched him when he refused to confirm he wasn't Jewish. Guys got some balls.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Was that when he was interviewing a guy out the front of his home and he wanted the camera turned off? That was definitely another hairy situation if it's not the one you mean. You can't possibly go into the lions den like that and not think even a bit that maybe this could get real.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
If I remember rightly they nearly fucking lynched him when he refused to confirm he wasn't Jewish. Guys got some balls.

They were on the verge of killing him. Same as when he went to the prison for molesters and asked a dude about the painting of teen boys on his wall and said it seemed suggestive. That molester wanted to kill him.

And I'm pretty sure jimmy Saville wanted to kill him during their interview. Even though Louis felt like shit for not copping he was a freak before he'd died. But I think a lot of people wish they'd have copped it, and a lot more wish they'd have said something.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
Sell them a 10 square mile plot of land that doesn't belong to the Indians and let them have a reservation type setting that they can live by their own set of bylaws and so on.

Let them settle it and make it with the sweat of their own brows. Nobody should help them unless they are a male WASP. They should make their own tools and resources as well.

Then they really could say this is white peoples land made by white people.

Hopefully the first winter rolls in and they aren't properly winterized and they all freeze to death.

Or maybe they'll all kill each other, or become some inbreed kind of being that can no longer reproduce.

All sounds like a win win to me.

But states like that are already overwhelmingly White in terms of population anyway.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
But states like that are already overwhelmingly White in terms of population anyway.

Thanks for the obvious yet oblivious, Chris Christie.

The idea here is that the native Americans had a limited set of shitty choices, of which the only working choice was to buy the land from the white man, after being pushed off. But they could do this only through a white proxy, because the Indian themselves couldn't buy land.

The other options, such as fighting for the land, failed. Packing up and leaving for other land also proved unsuccessful. Lobbying through the white man's political system was also laughably unsuccessful.

So now, as we see a group of native Americans, already disenfranchised into the dirt, like 3rd class Americans, swatted aside by a pedophile president and his racist supporters cheering him on as he tweets from the toilet at 6 am, and the military rolls into to protect the moneyed interests of a pipeline that will pollute the local water system with a high degree of certainty,

The joke of making white people feel empathy for what the native Americans in ND are experiencing is like some kind of challenge to comprehend for those who haven't been treated like non citizens by the new regime.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I watched that scene...and yes, that skinhead was scary, legitimately scary. The older asshole he was with was just a douchebag firestarter, not someone to worry about. That skinhead that was wanting to know if he was Jewish? Yeah...not someone to piss off. That scene made me seriously uncomfortable.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
More rules for said Whitelandia.
They must have limited communications with the rest of the outside world.
For example radio, television, newspapers, internet must not be able to reach neighbors off the reservation.
But they can have landlines that can call other landlines in cases of dire emergencies.

Also women and minorities that are approved can live on said reservation and possibly own land.
They just aren't allowed to build or improve, farm or work for resources.

Edit: I just watched the Louis documentary.
Big pet peeve, if you make a nature documentary do you save a baby seal from getting eaten by a polar bear?
I guess not because that's nature and you'd be interfering right?

I feel he interjected too much of his own opinion into it and was too confrontational.
Same thing with that Winnebago man that somebody suggested here about a year ago.
Once the subject started going on a rant about Dick Cheney he turned the camera off and refused to record him unless he acted like character the director felt he should be.

Last edited: