Samurai Jack Season 5

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
More then likely the voice of Aku will be done by the voice of Iroh in the Avatar series.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
[adult swim] just added Samurai Jack 3 weeks ago so I'm watching it from the beginning. One of the few good series Cartoon Network made. Now all they need to do is bring Megas XLR back from the grave.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Supposed to be way more violent. Previews look dope so far.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'm going to watch this. I'm gonna watch this so hard.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
never seen samurai jack. it was past my time from the cartoon network era. johnny bravo, cow and chicken and ed, edd and eddy was the last of what i saw from that channel.

but seeing all the enthusiasm here for this show, i might just give it a watch.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yea! Super excited i supported the show and bought the dvd boxsets as they came out!

I'm stoked for this!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I LOVE this series...

I was bummed when it ended... so this was VERY welcome news...

I've been following for over 12 months... GO GO SAMURAI JACK!

xROTx

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's 2017 and we're getting new episodes of Samurai Jack and Dragon Ball.

14 year old me would do a backflip. Hell, 26 year old me is pretty fucking psyched.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
New eps appear March 11 at 11 pm ET on Cartoon Network :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I just watched Eps 1 and 2... of Season 5....

It's great... WATCH IT OR DIE!

xROTx

PS. Digging the darker tone....

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
The originals have a TVY7 rating...the new ones are TV14 and are very much darker. Oh yeah...it's going great guns only after 2 eps ;)

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Fuck yes! Samurai Jack is the shit. I'm so glad they brought this back.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
This is really fucking good for Season 5. Been a long time since I got hooked on a show like this recently.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'm curious where they will go with this since he is way more vulnerable then he ever has been before. Both mentally and physically. I love how the girls were owning him throughout episode 2.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm curious where they will go with this since he is way more vulnerable then he ever has been before. Both mentally and physically. I love how the girls were owning him throughout episode 2.

1 down.... 6 to go...

He'll work through those Ninja Killing Chicks like... Chuck Norris in a poorly dubbed Shaw Brothers Flick...

xROTx

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I was working too much this weekend. I booted up the dvr to watch episode 4. April Fools, no new Samurai Jack, watch rick and morty instead..........That really killed my monday

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
the new rick and morty was amazing the fuck you on about

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I was working too much this weekend. I booted up the dvr to watch episode 4. April Fools, no new Samurai Jack, watch rick and morty instead..........That really killed my monday

They ran a Rick and Morty marathon that night. Would've been nice if CN announced they were but at the worst all shows will be back next Saturday night ;)

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Damn! I just caught up with the released episodes on [adult swim] and wow this season is great! More violent for sure. And some darker themes going on, despair, thoughts of suicide, murder.
The wolf episode's passage of time was a bit sloppy though, and there was a clear difference with skill level from the ninja chicks between episode 1 to 2.
But regardless this season kicks ass so far. Loving the new tone.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The way he straight up punched that chick so hard that her neck snapped like a pinata was like dayam...

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Did it run over the weekend? I know from my experience my bullshit box recorded the April fools surprise of Ep 1 of the new season of Rick & Morty which I was really happy to see, problem is that shit overwrote Dragon Ball Super and Samurai Jack too. I caught DBS earlier on a lame fan dub, now I'll have to dig up Jack.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Did it run over the weekend? I know from my experience my bullshit box recorded the April fools surprise of Ep 1 of the new season of Rick & Morty which I was really happy to see, problem is that shit overwrote Dragon Ball Super and Samurai Jack too. I caught DBS earlier on a lame fan dub, now I'll have to dig up Jack.
Samurai Jack didn't air last week however it will be back with the next new episode this Saturday night as well as a new ep of DB Super.