What is your gaming set?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Listen to the wifey bakaboy, class it up! In the end you'll be glad you did. Those MC dual sticks look really cool, I've been pondering whether to gt them or not but I already got so much going on.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
cyriades: Always wanted to get one of those Big Red Sticks.

EG: I'm not against it. I just never see one I like. My ghetto cabinet gives me way more storage then anything out there. I'll probably get/make a Bartop before ever getting around to replacing it.

The SF x TK sticks are very nice. I find it more responsive the HRAP sticks. The buttons are good for fighters, but I miss seimetsu for shooters and beat em ups.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
More responsive to HRAPS in what sense?

Currently I'm using 2 HRAP cases with custom 6 button CPs all sanwa and Brook boards. Might add a couple of PS360+ boards to it and even DB15 pass through but I'm rather lazy, one of these days.

I was also in the process of designing an LCD arcade rig, basically a kraylix but more practical to make due to my poor woodwork, still clean and classy enough but no curves, just straight cuts with bevelled ends. It's basically making a big mother stick with a screen on a 15 degree angle, lol.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I use a HRAP EX 360, HRAP VX 360 and HRAP4 PS3/PS4 and all of them are slightly muddled in telling where your inputs are. They are still very good sticks, but with the SF x TK sticks I can tell when I do inputs spot on or just off. It feels crisper IMO.

I actually want to mod the HRAPVX (Possibly also the HRAPEX) with a PS360+ board so I can make sticks for Dreamcast and PS2 if friends come over. The problem I've had is everybody is sold out of PS360+ right now. That sucks because I have been really happy with the PS360+ since I got it installed.

If one thing would make me get rid of this setup it would be a Vewlix. I love the way it looks. If I were good at wood working I would make one, or if finding someone who sells the style as a kit I would strongly consider it (As long as the stick is built in. Don't like the Extension tank stick or stick on a counter look). A little jealous you're making a sort of Kraylix.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm not sure what do you mean about the inputs being crisper...is it the stick itself (perhaps a jlf?) or is it the PCB and lag input you're talking about? I like those tvsf cases, they look pro.

I have a lot of sticks, bought some, modded some, built some, as long as the case and button layout is good, the rest is just hardware and with these new boards with breakouts and the ease of access, making a real good stick has never been easier, no more hacking pads!

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
My super modest set-up. Clean, cozy, and most importantly for a space this tiny it's organized.

nLSMEIj.jpg

The New Astro City currently has a CPS2 Multi in it.
dQRCQcy.jpg

Consoles on my desk are Saturn, SNES, NES, and PS4. Other consoles are in storage. Also the vertical screen sometimes gets my supergun connected for vertical PCB's, but these days my go-to shmup set-up is from my Saturn.
b6MqVoE.jpg

These are the only foam board posters I've put up so far.
qb3OfZq.jpg

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
This what I have setup in front of my TV currently. Scary thing is that this isn't everything...

IMG_3319.JPG

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Here are my places to play. One has a 7.2 surround sound that I play the newer games. The others I use a TV CRT with a home theater. I don't keep all The consoles connected due to space and dust, I normally switch the consoles every now and then, just the X360 and the Wii are kept in place due to it's towers shelf.quarto jogos.jpgsala jogos.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Setup 1: Newer systems and cabs (the 4 posters are promo posters for Bruce Lee's films minus Game of Death)

bn su 1.jpg

Setup 2: Neo stuffs

bn su 2.jpg

Setup 3 is retro systems, a mame cab, and collectibles...but I got my hand slapped here for posting that before so the above 2 should do lol

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Looking really fine BlackaneseNiNjA!
There sure is no prob with sharing setup 3 - would be cool to see it.
Wait, that kinda looks like a mattress, do you sleep in the Neo Room btw.? :lolz:

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Wait, that kinda looks like a mattress, do you sleep in the Neo Room btw.? :lolz:

Once AES Garou gets the laydeez frothing at the bunghole the natural progression is of course sexy time.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
My super modest set-up. Clean, cozy, and most importantly for a space this tiny it's organized.

nLSMEIj.jpg

The New Astro City currently has a CPS2 Multi in it.
dQRCQcy.jpg

Consoles on my desk are Saturn, SNES, NES, and PS4. Other consoles are in storage. Also the vertical screen sometimes gets my supergun connected for vertical PCB's, but these days my go-to shmup set-up is from my Saturn.
b6MqVoE.jpg

These are the only foam board posters I've put up so far.
qb3OfZq.jpg

Looks sweet!

Once I get back home I will post up my new stuff. Wife got me some items while I have been away so can't wait to see what that is!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Digging your setup my ninja! Are you kung fu or just Bruce Lee fan? I got the original Bruce Lee poster of Enter the Dragon from my dad.

op2not, small space but packs a huge punch! Everything i would need to game! Really nice art!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
He buys a gun, steals a car

mvs0052.jpg one of my sticks has an extender cable but the original is gone and its hardwired still way lionger than the original was though

a new pic would show much wear.

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks everyone! :buttrock: The neo geo 3d wall logo wasn't made by me. I found a seller on ebay who was selling them and knew I had to pick one up.

Yes, that is a bed. There's neo geo related stuff in EVERY room of this place (well...except bathrooms I guess) lol There is no escape :lolz:

Digging your setup my ninja! Are you kung fu or just Bruce Lee fan? I got the original Bruce Lee poster of Enter the Dragon from my dad.

op2not, small space but packs a huge punch! Everything i would need to game! Really nice art!

Dude that rocks! I love good martial arts films in general. Bruce is of course my favorite, but I grew up on shit like five deadly venoms and all that old shaw brothers shit.

I'll try to take a new picture of that 3rd setup later on and post.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Thanks everyone! :buttrock: The neo geo 3d wall logo wasn't made by me. I found a seller on ebay who was selling them and knew I had to pick one up.

Yes, that is a bed. There's neo geo related stuff in EVERY room of this place (well...except bathrooms I guess) lol There is no escape :lolz:

Dude that rocks! I love good martial arts films in general. Bruce is of course my favorite, but I grew up on shit like five deadly venoms and all that old shaw brothers shit.

I'll try to take a new picture of that 3rd setup later on and post.

Yeah 70s were the golden years of kung fu films & then 80s hard hong kong action! Here is the Enter The Dragon poster i got form my dad w/ my kung fu films.2014-08-01094120_zpsbda4cb40.jpg