Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your gaming set?

So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.

Listen to the wifey bakaboy, class it up! In the end you'll be glad you did. Those MC dual sticks look really cool, I've been pondering whether to gt them or not but I already got so much going on.

Mai's Stalker

cyriades: Always wanted to get one of those Big Red Sticks.

EG: I'm not against it. I just never see one I like. My ghetto cabinet gives me way more storage then anything out there. I'll probably get/make a Bartop before ever getting around to replacing it.

The SF x TK sticks are very nice. I find it more responsive the HRAP sticks. The buttons are good for fighters, but I miss seimetsu for shooters and beat em ups.

So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.

More responsive to HRAPS in what sense?

Currently I'm using 2 HRAP cases with custom 6 button CPs all sanwa and Brook boards. Might add a couple of PS360+ boards to it and even DB15 pass through but I'm rather lazy, one of these days.

I was also in the process of designing an LCD arcade rig, basically a kraylix but more practical to make due to my poor woodwork, still clean and classy enough but no curves, just straight cuts with bevelled ends. It's basically making a big mother stick with a screen on a 15 degree angle, lol.

Mai's Stalker

I use a HRAP EX 360, HRAP VX 360 and HRAP4 PS3/PS4 and all of them are slightly muddled in telling where your inputs are. They are still very good sticks, but with the SF x TK sticks I can tell when I do inputs spot on or just off. It feels crisper IMO.

I actually want to mod the HRAPVX (Possibly also the HRAPEX) with a PS360+ board so I can make sticks for Dreamcast and PS2 if friends come over. The problem I've had is everybody is sold out of PS360+ right now. That sucks because I have been really happy with the PS360+ since I got it installed.

If one thing would make me get rid of this setup it would be a Vewlix. I love the way it looks. If I were good at wood working I would make one, or if finding someone who sells the style as a kit I would strongly consider it (As long as the stick is built in. Don't like the Extension tank stick or stick on a counter look). A little jealous you're making a sort of Kraylix.
    Last edited by Mr Bakaboy; 02-14-2017 at 12:47 PM.

So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.

I'm not sure what do you mean about the inputs being crisper...is it the stick itself (perhaps a jlf?) or is it the PCB and lag input you're talking about? I like those tvsf cases, they look pro.

I have a lot of sticks, bought some, modded some, built some, as long as the case and button layout is good, the rest is just hardware and with these new boards with breakouts and the ease of access, making a real good stick has never been easier, no more hacking pads!

Mai's Stalker

Probably the cherry switches in the stick if I were to give it a guess.

Thinks NG.com Is Shit.
    Likes the Market Place Tho.
    Oh.. Fuckin' wait! xROTx

My super modest set-up. Clean, cozy, and most importantly for a space this tiny it's organized.

The New Astro City currently has a CPS2 Multi in it.

Consoles on my desk are Saturn, SNES, NES, and PS4. Other consoles are in storage. Also the vertical screen sometimes gets my supergun connected for vertical PCB's, but these days my go-to shmup set-up is from my Saturn.

These are the only foam board posters I've put up so far.

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

This what I have setup in front of my TV currently. Scary thing is that this isn't everything...

IMG_3319.JPG

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Sweet cabs and Totoro poster!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post
    My super modest set-up. Clean, cozy, and most importantly for a space this tiny it's organized.
    can't agree more, looks really good. I feel it is always harder to limit oneself.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post
    This what I have setup in front of my TV currently.
    Spoiler:

Rugal's Thug

Hope to get my arcade machine soon. Very nice place both of you.

Rugal's Thug

Here are my places to play. One has a 7.2 surround sound that I play the newer games. The others I use a TV CRT with a home theater. I don't keep all The consoles connected due to space and dust, I normally switch the consoles every now and then, just the X360 and the Wii are kept in place due to it's towers shelf.quarto jogos.jpgsala jogos.jpg

Angel's Love Slave

Setup 1: Newer systems and cabs (the 4 posters are promo posters for Bruce Lee's films minus Game of Death)

bn su 1.jpg

Setup 2: Neo stuffs

bn su 2.jpg

Setup 3 is retro systems, a mame cab, and collectibles...but I got my hand slapped here for posting that before so the above 2 should do lol
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 02-24-2017 at 01:20 PM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Looking really fine BlackaneseNiNjA!
    There sure is no prob with sharing setup 3 - would be cool to see it.
    Wait, that kinda looks like a mattress, do you sleep in the Neo Room btw.?
    Last edited by xsq; 02-24-2017 at 04:40 PM.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    When the Neo Room is rockin' don't come a knockin'. Love the NG logo wall art. Did you make it yourself?

So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.

Very nice my ninja!

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    Once AES Garou gets the laydeez frothing at the bunghole the natural progression is of course sexy time.

OldSkool4Life

Quote Originally Posted by opt2not View Post

The New Astro City currently has a CPS2 Multi in it.

Consoles on my desk are Saturn, SNES, NES, and PS4. Other consoles are in storage. Also the vertical screen sometimes gets my supergun connected for vertical PCB's, but these days my go-to shmup set-up is from my Saturn.

These are the only foam board posters I've put up so far.
    Looks sweet!

Once I get back home I will post up my new stuff. Wife got me some items while I have been away so can't wait to see what that is!

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

Digging your setup my ninja! Are you kung fu or just Bruce Lee fan? I got the original Bruce Lee poster of Enter the Dragon from my dad.

op2not, small space but packs a huge punch! Everything i would need to game! Really nice art!

Gandalf Of Gibberish

He buys a gun, steals a car

mvs0052.jpg one of my sticks has an extender cable but the original is gone and its hardwired still way lionger than the original was though

a new pic would show much wear.
    Last edited by Karou; 02-24-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Angel's Love Slave

Thanks everyone! The neo geo 3d wall logo wasn't made by me. I found a seller on ebay who was selling them and knew I had to pick one up.

Yes, that is a bed. There's neo geo related stuff in EVERY room of this place (well...except bathrooms I guess) lol There is no escape

Quote Originally Posted by HDRchampion View Post
    Digging your setup my ninja! Are you kung fu or just Bruce Lee fan? I got the original Bruce Lee poster of Enter the Dragon from my dad.

op2not, small space but packs a huge punch! Everything i would need to game! Really nice art!
    Dude that rocks! I love good martial arts films in general. Bruce is of course my favorite, but I grew up on shit like five deadly venoms and all that old shaw brothers shit.

I'll try to take a new picture of that 3rd setup later on and post.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Ukyo's Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    mvs0052.jpg one of my sticks has an extender cable but the original is gone and its hardwired still way lionger than the original was though

a new pic would show much wear.
    Where can I get that Fio figure?

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby is doing and can I afford to take care of him while buying your stuff. HDRchampion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    Thanks everyone! The neo geo 3d wall logo wasn't made by me. I found a seller on ebay who was selling them and knew I had to pick one up.

Yes, that is a bed. There's neo geo related stuff in EVERY room of this place (well...except bathrooms I guess) lol There is no escape

Dude that rocks! I love good martial arts films in general. Bruce is of course my favorite, but I grew up on shit like five deadly venoms and all that old shaw brothers shit.

I'll try to take a new picture of that 3rd setup later on and post.
    Yeah 70s were the golden years of kung fu films & then 80s hard hong kong action! Here is the Enter The Dragon poster i got form my dad w/ my kung fu films.2014-08-01094120_zpsbda4cb40.jpg

Angel's Love Slave

Yeah 70s were the golden years of kung fu films & then 80s hard hong kong action! Here is the Enter The Dragon poster i got form my dad w/ my kung fu films.2014-08-01094120_zpsbda4cb40.jpg
    Dude! That is absolutely awesome!

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Mr. Big's Thug

Nice poster

Thread Information