What is your gaming set?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I thought it would be good to have a thread of people's gaming set ups, and I couldn't find anything with a quick search.

This is my current set up in my spare room. I'll be swapping the single chair for a small sofa soon, and the TV for a CRT at some point, but this does nicely for now.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
That's a nice setup.

Take more pictures of your dog.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I thought it would be good to have a thread of people's gaming set ups, and I couldn't find anything with a quick search.

This is my current set up in my spare room. I'll be swapping the single chair for a small sofa soon, and the TV for a CRT at some point, but this does nicely for now.

Looking nice! As Filthy said, more pics of your dog please.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Cool looking dog for sure. Nice setup by the way.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Demon dog!

Klaatu Barada Nikto.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

That vacuum cleaner is mighty close to your relaxation chair...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

nice setup, matt. my room looked liked that at one point before mame became too convenient.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist

Nice, clean setup.
v99tEAu.gif

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
That looks awesome. I'd love something like that.
Thanks, My wife hates it. She keeps nudging me to buy one instead of my Ghetto Cabinet. I haven't ran into one I like though. Usually it has small amounts of storage.

We want pics of your setup, not pics of your greasy lens! Nice CP though... Can we get a closer detail shot? Also, please tell us more about your MLP setup. Need to know.

Sorry, use my cell phone that is constantly in my pocket. I'm hazy on the terms CP and MLP. If you're talking about the cabinet. It's mainly 2 TV/VCR Carts put together with a Computer Cart on top. The doors I just had cut at Lowe's, the sticks are on a wall shelf I screwed into the TV cart, and the MVC3 decals were ad's at work I took home for free. The sticks are SF x TK Madcatz sticks I bought when the original stick died.

I run a mame cabinet behind the TV and have a 360 on the side. Also throw in a PS3 or PS4 when I want to take it off the 65". Since pet pics are popular.

20141224_033846 (2).jpg

Thats quite the brony den youve made yourself there, Bak.

LOL Since I live with 4 women there are a lot of female stuff in here like original Pound Puppies, Hello Kitty, Minions, and Smurfs. Honestly some female stuff I do like. The Muppet Babies, and Winnie the Pooh are probably my favorite. Part of the deal with having a family. Honestly I know very little about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I used to have to watch the original since my older sister hogged the TV when it was on.

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
OP, what type of supergun is that? I don't recognize it.