What is your gaming set?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Thanks everyone!

can't agree more, looks really good. I feel it is always harder to limit oneself.

Yeah it took me a while to figure out what I want to keep accessible from my office, and what should go into storage. Made some tough choices, but square footage is always a problem. If I need to grab something I'm craving to play then it's not that much of a hassle to dig it out I guess.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Setup 1: Newer systems and cabs (the 4 posters are promo posters for Bruce Lee's films minus Game of Death)

View attachment 43028

Setup 2: Neo stuffs

View attachment 43029

Setup 3 is retro systems, a mame cab, and collectibles...but I got my hand slapped here for posting that before so the above 2 should do lol

I love your setup, man. Good stuff.

I think you should post that other pic as well.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
My super modest set-up. Clean, cozy, and most importantly for a space this tiny it's organized.

nLSMEIj.jpg

The New Astro City currently has a CPS2 Multi in it.
dQRCQcy.jpg

Consoles on my desk are Saturn, SNES, NES, and PS4. Other consoles are in storage. Also the vertical screen sometimes gets my supergun connected for vertical PCB's, but these days my go-to shmup set-up is from my Saturn.
b6MqVoE.jpg

These are the only foam board posters I've put up so far.
qb3OfZq.jpg

Looks awesome, I have a similar setup and do the same thing, only hook up one or two consoles at a time and keep other consoles stored away. Nice Setup dude.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Wow, some amazing set ups here.

Loving all the Kung Fu posters, too. I have an original Wheels on Meals poster hanging above my Neo Geo collection. I guess Neo Geo and Kung Fu just go well together.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Wow, some amazing set ups here.

Loving all the Kung Fu posters, too. I have an original Wheels on Meals poster hanging above my Neo Geo collection. I guess Neo Geo and Kung Fu just go well together.

That kick from the movie when he blows out the candles blew my freaking mind...

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
That kick from the movie when he blows out the candles blew my freaking mind...

Yeah, that whole fight at the end is incredible. The Jet is definitely one of Chan's best opponents. I would not want to take that guy on in a fight :lolz:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yeah, that whole fight at the end is incredible. The Jet is definitely one of Chan's best opponents. I would not want to take that guy on in a fight :lolz:

Hell no. Great movie though! Jackie Chan has always done good movies in my opinion.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Here is where I play current consoles and PC games.

ldz35Qa.jpg

Here is where I play my CMVS.

VtTgfDj.jpg

GAMEFAN

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
A friend gave me a Corsair K70 LUX keyboard and M65 Mouse since he upgraded to ROG equipment.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Here's mine, had to take it in two shots due to the angle.

fba45b635cba55cb4f4a655d91d6ffcf.jpg
bb52d98c8deca7554f7e5171fc537338.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Looks awesome! I love the separation you have for current gen and old school gaming.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Here's mine, had to take it in two shots due to the angle.

fba45b635cba55cb4f4a655d91d6ffcf.jpg
bb52d98c8deca7554f7e5171fc537338.jpg

Very Cool. Why have that many pvm's running at the same time? Just Keep the middle one and store the others.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Cheers mate, you have a great setup yourself ��

yeah really feeling the shelf compartments. been meaning to get some like that except i'd like the compartments to be a bit shorter. looks like you have way more clearance then you need.

otherwise this is a REALLY good looking setup. I'm also curious about why have all 3 pvms all setup simultaneously. i would guess TATE but they are all topside up.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Very Cool. Why have that many pvm's running at the same time? Just Keep the middle one and store the others.

Why not, I say :)

I've no interest in squirreling them away and to let them gather dust. My uncle used to repair/service these professionally back home, so he's a handy resource to have.

I really like having the three screen options, 600, 800 and 900 lines. I would rarely run them together but do like to have dedicated monitors for certain consoles. The one on the right is a BVM D20F1U. All have very low mileage on the clock with the BVM only 1370 hours.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Why not, I say :)

I've no interest in squirreling them away and to let them gather dust. My uncle used to repair/service these professionally back home, so he's a handy resource to have.

I really like having the three screen options, 600, 800 and 900 lines. I would rarely run them together but do like to have dedicated monitors for certain consoles. The one on the right is a BVM D20F1U. All have very low mileage on the clock with the BVM only 1370 hours.

Just because it looks weird having that many tv's plugged in at the same time. To me, sometimes less is more. And why not store them? Pvms are getting more expensive and harder to come by. So although you have someone who onows how to repair them, parts are getting harder to find for these old monitors.

Just my opinion, not trying to be a dick or tell you how to keep your setup.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I agree less is more but twin setups rock, 2 PVMs linked FTW. The big one could go elsewhere, spread it a bit and rock it like a champ.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just because it looks weird having that many tv's plugged in at the same time. To me, sometimes less is more. And why not store them? Pvms are getting more expensive and harder to come by. So although you have someone who onows how to repair them, parts are getting harder to find for these old monitors.

Just my opinion, not trying to be a dick or tell you how to keep your setup.

I agree less is more but twin setups rock, 2 PVMs linked FTW. The big one could go elsewhere, spread it a bit and rock it like a champ.

Thanks for the advice folks but I'm very happy with my setup as it is. It was always my plan to have 1 of each. I don't run more than one at the same time and I like to keep screens dedicated to certain consoles. I don't have the luxury of storing them elsewhere, as I don't have the space (apartment) so you're looking at my storage option ;)
Better to have em clean and stored where they are than in a dusty garage IMO. :D