I'm all for fighting Nazis

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Where I stand:

Violence for the purposes of self defense or protecting others from physical harm=acceptable

Violence of any kind because you dislike a person's political or social views=not acceptable

Compromises are the first steps towards progress. That requires dialogue, not fists.

There can be no compromise when violence is the method of negotiation. Subjugation is not finding common ground.

Even if someone is a SELF PROFESSED nazi, if all they do is talk they should just be ignored. Like we've been doing for years now.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You don't defeat idiocy with violence, you defeat it with logical reasoning. Beating these people up reinforces their racist views and actually strengthens their resolve. You're giving them exactly what they expect. Don't give in. If someone is being violent towards you, fight back.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You don't defeat idiocy with violence, you defeat it with logical reasoning. Beating these people up reinforces their racist views and actually strengthens their resolve. You're giving them exactly what they expect. Don't give in. If someone is being violent towards you, fight back.

I think that a nuclear bomb in the bible and rust belts would be a fast and dirty way to do the same thing that Betsy DeVos will do to over 4 years. With the education system DeVos executed in Michigan, those kids are going to be so far behind other Americans that they will be virtually unemployable beyond whoring and organ trafficking.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Not only that, but what Trump's "Muslim Ban" is doing to higher education.

I wonder just how catastrophic it's going to get. They're cutting public funding for the universities here, at the same time they're driving away foreign students (you know, the ones who pay full price for a degree). Oh, and they're demolishing the public grant programs that fund a lot of the research.

Next step: publicly denounce how expensive college has become for American undergrads.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Not only that, but what Trump's "Muslim Ban" is doing to higher education.

BTvWKv9.gif

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Nothing like cheering on the assault of some random idiot to get the left's jollies off.

Just a bunch of fascists from either side of the aisle.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I love watching the rise of leftist radicals in the west and their conflation of the word "nazi".

In the US it was reserved for skinheads, bigots and white nationalists...but the definition is extending to traditionalists, western Europeans who are tired of getting raped by Somalis, Internet trolls, people who didn't vote for Hillary, etc.

A big reason I don't come around anymore is that I've seen that same mania taking root here on ng.com.

The big irony here is that all these social justice squawkers care as much about minorities and women as the Catholic Church cares about the poor.

Trust me: all of this divisive labelling, identity politics, and "lines in the sand" are not about helping anyone...they are power plays meant to assert authority and gain power.

On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings". Most atrocities have been carried out over "feelings" and that punch in the face conveys little more than the absence of logic or a proper counter argument.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I love watching the rise of leftist radicals in the west and their conflation of the word "nazi".

In the US it was reserved for skinheads, bigots and white nationalists...but the definition is extending to traditionalists, western Europeans who are tired of getting raped by Somalis, Internet trolls, people who didn't vote for Hillary, etc.

A big reason I don't come around anymore is that I've seen that same mania taking root here on ng.com.

The big irony here is that all these social justice squawkers care as much about minorities and women as the Catholic Church cares about the poor.

Trust me: all of this divisive labelling, identity politics, and "lines in the sand" are not about helping anyone...they are power plays meant to assert authority and gain power.

On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings". Most atrocities have been carried out over "feelings" and that punch in the face conveys little more than the absence of logic or a proper counter argument.

To be fair, not all of us on the left approve of assaulting people who have different opinions. Trying to ban or prevent people from speaking just because it's offensive is unAmerican. The "free speech doesn't mean hate speech" argument is ridiculous. Speech is either free or it isn't.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings".

1. I didn't give a shit either, until recently. The changes you're seeing are precisely because, now, more than "feelings" are at stake.
2. If someone is telling me that the Jews are operating a multinational shadow government and need to be killed for it, you're goddamn right I'm calling them a Nazi. I don't think I've encountered that here, though.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Just for the record, the guy in the picture I posted to bump start the thread was wearing a swastika.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Also for the record, Richard Spencer has been on video making a Nazi Salute.

Also for the record, Several "We are not Nazi" types have histories of making social media posts about putting Jewish critics in ovens.

If it talks like a nazi and looks like a nazi, it's a nazi.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Just keep giving them attention, it sure seems to have made them go away... :rolleyes:

And make sure to empower them along the way by saying they have anywhere close to the influence and popularity of Hitler's 1930s German Nazi party.

This is the 2017 version of Westboro Baptist and they're accomplishing exactly what they want.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Just keep giving them attention, it sure seems to have made them go away... :rolleyes:

And make sure to empower them along the way by saying they have anywhere close to the influence and popularity of Hitler's 1930s German Nazi party.

This is the 2017 version of Westboro Baptist and they're accomplishing exactly what they want.

What happened to westboro baptist church? Don't hear of them anymore.