drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyTappy View Post
    Nazi goreng !
    You're making me hungry.

!!

Remembers The North
    Where I stand:

Violence for the purposes of self defense or protecting others from physical harm=acceptable

Violence of any kind because you dislike a person's political or social views=not acceptable

Compromises are the first steps towards progress. That requires dialogue, not fists.

There can be no compromise when violence is the method of negotiation. Subjugation is not finding common ground.

Even if someone is a SELF PROFESSED nazi, if all they do is talk they should just be ignored. Like we've been doing for years now.

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios
    Blog: Still In The Game

I approve of breaking nazis jawbones no matter the circumstance

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Angel's Love Slave
    Too late , Shroom has bred an invincible army to unleash hell soon !

You don't defeat idiocy with violence, you defeat it with logical reasoning. Beating these people up reinforces their racist views and actually strengthens their resolve. You're giving them exactly what they expect. Don't give in. If someone is being violent towards you, fight back.
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Talking to a brick wall is kinda pointless...

!!

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    who got hit? the guy in the video? whos the nasi

Quote Originally Posted by LWK View Post
    You don't defeat idiocy with violence, you defeat it with logical reasoning. Beating these people up reinforces their racist views and actually strengthens their resolve. You're giving them exactly what they expect. Don't give in. If someone is being violent towards you, fight back.
    I think that a nuclear bomb in the bible and rust belts would be a fast and dirty way to do the same thing that Betsy DeVos will do to over 4 years. With the education system DeVos executed in Michigan, those kids are going to be so far behind other Americans that they will be virtually unemployable beyond whoring and organ trafficking.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Not only that, but what Trump's "Muslim Ban" is doing to higher education.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    I wonder just how catastrophic it's going to get. They're cutting public funding for the universities here, at the same time they're driving away foreign students (you know, the ones who pay full price for a degree). Oh, and they're demolishing the public grant programs that fund a lot of the research.

Next step: publicly denounce how expensive college has become for American undergrads.
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

In search of monsters to destroy
    Nothing like cheering on the assault of some random idiot to get the left's jollies off.

Just a bunch of fascists from either side of the aisle.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    Nothing like cheering on the assault of some random idiot to get the left's jollies off.

Just a bunch of fascists from either side of the aisle.
    Punching an asshole isn't Fascism.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Global Moderator
    Voice of Reason
    Punching an asshole isn't Fascism.
    Yeah, usually you have to pay extra for that. It's not always on the menu, but if you ask, they'll give you a quote.

Cham Cham's Banana
    How about you, Sideburns. You want some of this milk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Prestige.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo_vr4 View Post
    Worldwide.

I love watching the rise of leftist radicals in the west and their conflation of the word "nazi".

In the US it was reserved for skinheads, bigots and white nationalists...but the definition is extending to traditionalists, western Europeans who are tired of getting raped by Somalis, Internet trolls, people who didn't vote for Hillary, etc.

A big reason I don't come around anymore is that I've seen that same mania taking root here on ng.com.

The big irony here is that all these social justice squawkers care as much about minorities and women as the Catholic Church cares about the poor.

Trust me: all of this divisive labelling, identity politics, and "lines in the sand" are not about helping anyone...they are power plays meant to assert authority and gain power.

On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings". Most atrocities have been carried out over "feelings" and that punch in the face conveys little more than the absence of logic or a proper counter argument.
    Last edited by Poonman; 10-21-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    I love watching the rise of leftist radicals in the west and their conflation of the word "nazi".

In the US it was reserved for skinheads, bigots and white nationalists...but the definition is extending to traditionalists, western Europeans who are tired of getting raped by Somalis, Internet trolls, people who didn't vote for Hillary, etc.

A big reason I don't come around anymore is that I've seen that same mania taking root here on ng.com.

The big irony here is that all these social justice squawkers care as much about minorities and women as the Catholic Church cares about the poor.

Trust me: all of this divisive labelling, identity politics, and "lines in the sand" are not about helping anyone...they are power plays meant to assert authority and gain power.

On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings". Most atrocities have been carried out over "feelings" and that punch in the face conveys little more than the absence of logic or a proper counter argument.
    To be fair, not all of us on the left approve of assaulting people who have different opinions. Trying to ban or prevent people from speaking just because it's offensive is unAmerican. The "free speech doesn't mean hate speech" argument is ridiculous. Speech is either free or it isn't.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    On topic, idgaf about some guy's fucking THOUGHT CRIMES nor should anyone else until it actually affects more than their "feelings".
    1. I didn't give a shit either, until recently. The changes you're seeing are precisely because, now, more than "feelings" are at stake.
    2. If someone is telling me that the Jews are operating a multinational shadow government and need to be killed for it, you're goddamn right I'm calling them a Nazi. I don't think I've encountered that here, though.
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

Just for the record, the guy in the picture I posted to bump start the thread was wearing a swastika.

Also for the record, Richard Spencer has been on video making a Nazi Salute.

Also for the record, Several "We are not Nazi" types have histories of making social media posts about putting Jewish critics in ovens.

If it talks like a nazi and looks like a nazi, it's a nazi.

In search of monsters to destroy
    Just keep giving them attention, it sure seems to have made them go away...

And make sure to empower them along the way by saying they have anywhere close to the influence and popularity of Hitler's 1930s German Nazi party.

This is the 2017 version of Westboro Baptist and they're accomplishing exactly what they want.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    Just keep giving them attention, it sure seems to have made them go away...

And make sure to empower them along the way by saying they have anywhere close to the influence and popularity of Hitler's 1930s German Nazi party.

This is the 2017 version of Westboro Baptist and they're accomplishing exactly what they want.
    What happened to westboro baptist church? Don't hear of them anymore.

赤裸裸的汽車人
    Also for the record, Richard Spencer has been on video making a Nazi Salute.
    And that's how you know he's not actually a Nazi.

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Thread Information