I'm all for fighting Nazis

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
but that was a cowardly sucker punch.
the kind of thing skinheads would do
also the dude should have been taken in by police.
I don't expect society to get behind me if I did beat up a skinhead, it's just dumb.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Nah, punching Nazis is good no matter the circumstances.

How long did your great grandpa have to travel on the Rat Lines when he escaped to Argentina after the war?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Nah, punching Nazis is good no matter the circumstances.

How long did your great grandpa have to travel on the Rat Lines when he escaped to Argentina after the war?

lol you think I'm of Nazi lineage? not going to get into it, just to say my family was affected to the extreme for being on the left in the 70s.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
a Nazi is still a man, you have to give him a chance to fight back, that's my point - it's what differentiates you and me from these people. don't be a pussy, fuck political correctness and fuck the ones that want to twist this to make it somehow ok with the political correct rhetoric.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm so torn about that video...I really am.

On one side, I fell assaulting someone over words spoken is wrong. People get offended about all kinds of silly shit, if you could KO someone when they say something you don't like...it wouldn't be pretty.

On the other side, I guess there are circumstances where it is ok. If someone comes up to myself and my family and openly calls my wife a cunt in front of my kid...I'm not 100% sure how I'd handle that.

The guy is a scumbag racist, but he was outside speaking with a reporter and that dude cold cocked him when he was defenseless. I guess that was a dirty move on the aggressor's side, as big of a dick as that guy is, he wasn't even interacting with the guy who punched him.

There has got to be a line...we, as human beings, can NEVER condone that behavior...it could get out of hand real quick.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm so torn about that video...I really am.

On one side, I fell assaulting someone over words spoken is wrong. People get offended about all kinds of silly shit, if you could KO someone when they say something you don't like...it wouldn't be pretty.

On the other side, I guess there are circumstances where it is ok. If someone comes up to myself and my family and openly calls my wife a cunt in front of my kid...I'm not 100% sure how I'd handle that.

The guy is a scumbag racist, but he was outside speaking with a reporter and that dude cold cocked him when he was defenseless. I guess that was a dirty move on the aggressor's side, as big of a dick as that guy is, he wasn't even interacting with the guy who punched him.

There has got to be a line...we, as human beings, can NEVER condone that behavior...it could get out of hand real quick.
this is what I mean. and to take it further, if you are going to get your rocks off, then go do it to his face and then face the consequences. I mean, I would respect such a thing a lot more personally, because you are in jest, showing that you agree with the rules.

that said, I'm all for throwing a rock thru a McDonalds window and firebombing a bank. what gives eh?
I guess I'm just a cock

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
a Nazi is still a man, you have to give him a chance to fight back, that's my point - it's what differentiates you and me from these people. don't be a pussy, fuck political correctness and fuck the ones that want to twist this to make it somehow ok with the political correct rhetoric.

Who is to say that nazis didn't throw the first punch.

You just come off as a whiney bitch, upset that the Nazi, who would fuck your family, got punched.

Get fucked Chachi.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

No surprise you would think this since your country protected plenty of the scumbag Nazis who fled Germany to Argentina before the end of the Second World War, and in the immediate aftermath to avoid being tried for war crimes.

I have zero sympathy for people who think it is acceptable to continue on the traditions of a political party that murdered 6 million people without second thought, to say nothing of the other groups that were targeted for extermination by the Third Reich. Getting sucker-punched is a lot better than being gassed to death at Auschwitz.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
No surprise you would think this since your country protected plenty of the scumbag Nazis who fled Germany to Argentina before the end of the Second World War, and in the immediate aftermath to avoid being tried for war crimes.

I have zero sympathy for people who think it is acceptable to continue on the traditions of a political party that murdered 6 million people without second thought, to say nothing of the other groups that were targeted for extermination by the Third Reich. Getting sucker-punched is a lot better than being gassed to death at Auschwitz.

come off your three legged high horse please.
I am not about to justify my statements, I know what I meant and stand by it. you got a problem going hand to hand? why do you think I'm alluding to something else, insinuating some kind of sympathy for the Nazi? I say what's on my mind, I call it like I see it.
you want me to come down on the dude? ok, I wouldn't mind bashing his skull in, but would prefer to do it in a confrontation which gave him a chance to fight back

saying that I am a Nazi sympathiser because I come from Argentina is a copout and then some

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
that was Chachi speaking
I was just chanelling

was talking about something Charles had said

anyway rereading the first post I can see how it can be misconstrued somewhat. I am just saying there should be rules of engagement, you deal with fear mongers by stepping to them not by coming from behind - it's such a high school bully type move.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
was talking about something Charles had said

anyway rereading the first post I can see how it can be misconstrued somewhat. I am just saying there should be rules of engagement, you deal with fear mongers by stepping to them not by coming from behind - it's such a high school bully type move.

You find a rapist in your house on top of your wife. She's bleeding all over.

What do you do?

"En garde, foul criminal!"??

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
You find a rapist in your house on top of your wife. She's bleeding all over.

What do you do?

"En garde, foul criminal!"??

I would probably rip his throat out with my teeth, what do you want me to say?
I would expect to go to jail for it though. at that point I don't think I would care.
but then I am a bit of a pussy so I'm probably procrastinating
not sure what you mean by this, maybe that I am guilty of appeasement? maybe you're right.
but society has to be civil, it has to be bigger than you and me.
I just mean, if the gloves come off it's only to satisfy a personal desire, and that's fine, but expect to be judged accordingly.