Trumpgret

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
All joking aside...is this even really a possibility? Doesn't it take a serious amount of effort (and luck) to overturn a Supreme Court decision?

I was under the impressions that Republicans were just going to start passing "feel good" irritating laws about abortion...you know, the "I can't ban this, but by god, I'm going to pass a bunch of laws making your life miserable is you choose to do it."

Several "liberal" Justices are at or past retirement age. SCOTUS could become hard right for decades.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
if you want the right to sue an employer for sexual harassment?

If you want the right to keep your job when you get pregnant/give birth?

I won't argue...because I don't know. What I know is I've seen the anti-abortion stuff pop up. If that happens as well...that would also be a very bad thing.

Marek

Banned
Love everyone, unless they disagree with you, then fuck them and hope that they lose all that they hold dear.

Also, you toe, not tow the line.

I was blackout drunk when I posted that.

I legitimately don't understand what I was even trying to say.

Galfordo is and always will be Dr. Shroom Lite. Whatever.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I thought you'd be above blanket statements like that, Charlie.

if you voted for Trump, you're a racist rape-apologist. If your family did, then they are too. There's no middle ground, Jordan. People like you deserve to be victimized by the Trumps of the world. Those who voted against Trump do not.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Let us hate a broad group of people because every last one of them hate a broad group of people.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Let us hate a broad group of people for what they choose to do, because every last one of them hate a broad group of people who didn't have a choice in their color, ethnic background, sexuality, gender, etc.

Fixed.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I voted for hil-dawg. I'd do it again. If only because I now know that me and Chaz are best friends because of it.

Absentee votes 4 lyfe! I doubt I'll be looking to move back for at least the next 4 years.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Those are some mighty broad strokes you're painting there. (I didn't vote for Trump, just sayin')

If wasabi is right, then the following must be true.

All gay people are faggots.

All muslims are terrorists.

All illegal immigrants took my job.

All trans folks are bathroom snooping perverts.

All black people are on food stamps and have kids just for the bennies.

All media are liberal shills.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Can we talk about how many countries Trump has personally pissed off in the last week or two? How many are our closest allies? Now he's going to lift the embargo on Russia?

He pisses off Australia enough that McCain calls their Ambassador to try to make things right. If you're a Republican, can you explained to me how this is a good thing for the GOP?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Can we talk about how many countries Trump has personally pissed off in the last week or two? How many are our closest allies? Now he's going to lift the embargo on Russia?

He pisses off Australia enough that McCain calls their Ambassador to try to make things right. If you're a Republican, can you explained to me how this is a good thing for the GOP?

It is great for the GOP, they can ride his popularity among the right for as long as possible, they have both the House and Senate, and then when/if things ever turn on him, they can scapegoat him super easy since he was never a real part of the party anyway.

As for pissing off countries, why does anyone care? What is Australia going to do? Come over the mountains on kangaroos?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Yes.

Thats a very distinct possibility.

Im sure they did.

Maybe Sylvie can shed some light on this.

I'm pretty sure that's the only reason for them to have unprotected sex.

Absolutely.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Nope. If you vote for racism and white supremacy

Then you are a racist white supremacist.

Marek

Banned
Every one of my family members that voted for trump are racist as fuck.

More than half of all trump supporters I know irl are also overtly racist.

It's more than a trend and if that wasn't important to you, and you voted for trump, you are at the very least complicit in the regression of American society, no matter how you justify it.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
if you voted for Trump, you're a racist rape-apologist. If your family did, then they are too. There's no middle ground, Jordan. People like you deserve to be victimized by the Trumps of the world. Those who voted against Trump do not.

The unifying theme isn't racism, it's fear.

They know it's wrong to turn away refugees. They vote for it because they're scared of terrorists.

They know it's wrong to deny people welfare. They vote for it because they're scared of moochers.

They know it's wrong to practice protectionism. They vote for it because they're scared of competition.

So, don't call them racists. Simply call them cowards.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Just to take this argument to its logical extreme, a German citizen back in the day could have voted for the Nazis based on their promises to make Germany great again, but the Nazis were VERY vocal about their anti-semitism. So that voter would have at the very least needed to have been anti-semetic enough to not give a shit about the hatred being spewed. Racist/not racist is not a binary state. You can be KKK-level racist-as-fuck, but you can also be casually racist enough that a guy like Trump isn't going to say anything that you have a problem with, especially when he's promising to make your life better at the same time.

Point being, if you voted for Trump, you're either hopelessly ignorant, or you're at least a little bit racist and sexist.

Last edited: