Trumpgret

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They know it's wrong to practice protectionism. They vote for it because they're scared of competition.

I don't know how true it is. Look at all the racist white people that vote for republicans members of congress who vote for every trade bill.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The unifying theme isn't racism, it's fear.

They know it's wrong to turn away refugees. They vote for it because they're scared of terrorists.

They know it's wrong to deny people welfare. They vote for it because they're scared of moochers.

They know it's wrong to practice protectionism. They vote for it because they're scared of competition.

So, don't call them racists. Simply call them cowards.

You're right. A lot of the people supporting trump and trying to justify their fear of the dark skinned.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You're right. A lot of the people supporting trump and trying to justify their fear of the dark skinned.

The fear of the unknown is a plague amongst us all and it ranges from as a little as trying different foods to talking to other human beings who just look different. It's a problem of the human condition, one that requires constant effort to change.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's been many years since I told you to kill yourself.

Nowadays I really want you to tow the line as long as possible, and throw yourself out on the fringe.

Deep down, fuck you. Fuck you to your core. I got less than no love for you.

TRIGGERED :keke:

I appreciate man-love as much as the next guy, but I honestly have no memory of you.