Trumpgret

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
prediction 2017: Oxford English Dictionary adds "Trumpgret" to its pages and officially makes it a word

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Clearly divide & conquer bullshit. Make up a tag, get it trending, try & convince people he's fucking up. I guarantee you People that voted for Donald Trump aren't complaining about him delivering on everything he said he would do one by one, much of which was within the first 7 days of office. I've always been wary of twitter trends being weaponized to get people complaining about something & this hasn't changed my views on it. If you check videos on youtube trending, 50% of them are talk show pieces bashing Donald trump, & in my eyes this is more of the same.

Obama vs. Trump.png

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Clearly divide & conquer bullshit. Make up a tag, get it trending, try & convince people he's fucking up. I guarantee you People that voted for Donald Trump aren't complaining about him delivering on everything he said he would do one by one, much of which was within the first 7 days of office. I've always been wary of twitter trends being weaponized to get people complaining about something & this hasn't changed my views on it. If you check videos on youtube trending, 50% of them are talk show pieces bashing Donald trump, & in my eyes this is more of the same.

View attachment 42371

People who voted for him who aren't complaining about him are clearly racists.

Because if denying hundreds of green card holders entry to the USA, on orders from Steve Bannon, who hates jews in his child's classroom, doesn't rub you the wrong way, then you're racist. Plain and simple. Pushing away the immigrants who actually make the country great digs a ditch you won't be able to climb out of.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
People who voted for him who aren't complaining about him are clearly racists.

Because if denying hundreds of green card holders entry to the USA, on orders from Steve Bannon, who hates jews in his child's classroom, doesn't rub you the wrong way, then you're racist. Plain and simple. Pushing away the immigrants who actually make the country great digs a ditch you won't be able to climb out of.

Let's not forget that the Republican party has been actively cultivating racial and cultural divisions in the US for a long time because it gives their core base something to direct all of their anger at. While those people are busy yelling at the TV while watching Fox News and other asinine outlets, the GOP systematically has been helping companies move jobs right out of the US, along with helping the finance industry steal all of the money they can from the average person. The simpletons of the Deep South and Middle America are too busy worrying about their guns, transgender people using public restrooms, and Christmas being eliminated to notice what is really happening.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Let's not forget that the Republican party has been actively cultivating racial and cultural divisions in the US for a long time because it gives their core base something to direct all of their anger at. While those people are busy yelling at the TV while watching Fox News and other asinine outlets, the GOP systematically has been helping companies move jobs right out of the US, along with helping the finance industry steal all of the money they can from the average person. The simpletons of the Deep South and Middle America are too busy worrying about their guns, transgender people using public restrooms, and Christmas being eliminated to notice what is really happening.

And the Democrats have been cultivating a country of whiny dick-pussies who look to the government for permission to piss in a toilet. Each side has their dummies and the sooner people realize that knocking down a strawman of a monolith is not fixing any of the actual division in this country and only serves to further alienate people that marginally supported Trump over Hillary. Go ahead and continue to call them all racists though, that certainly won't cause them to get defensive and retreat further right rather than engage in a conversation.

The only thing truly hilarious to me is that Trump truly is showing he is as much of an 'outsider' as we have ever actually elected to the presidency in this country. For all of Obama's hope and change mantra, did those 8 years actually play out any differently than GWBs? Trump is still pissing people off and we're over 10 days in! I'd say that alone is an accomplishment. I guarantee he gets more history book paragraphs in 50 years than anyone since Reagan (GWB maybe only because of 9/11 gets close).

I like his SCOTUS pick for sure though.

Marek

Banned
I hope you're kidding lith.

Say goodbye to roe v wade.

If that doesn't upset you, then we don't see eye to eye at heart

lithy

20 Year Member
I hope you're kidding lith.

If that doesn't upset you, then we don't see eye to eye at heart

Um, the dude is replacing Scalia. What exactly would change?

Marek

Banned
Seems pretty awesome to me so far.

No regrets.

It's been many years since I told you to kill yourself.

Nowadays I really want you to tow the line as long as possible, and throw yourself out on the fringe.

Deep down, fuck you. Fuck you to your core. I got less than no love for you.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Let's not forget that the Republican party has been actively cultivating racial and cultural divisions in the US for a long time because it gives their core base something to direct all of their anger at.

That's really funny. I can say the exact same thing about the Democrats.

I guess it's been a boring last 8 years for libtards so they had to find something to be mad about.

lithy

20 Year Member
Love everyone, unless they disagree with you, then fuck them and hope that they lose all that they hold dear.

Also, you toe, not tow the line.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

All joking aside...is this even really a possibility? Doesn't it take a serious amount of effort (and luck) to overturn a Supreme Court decision?

I was under the impressions that Republicans were just going to start passing "feel good" irritating laws about abortion...you know, the "I can't ban this, but by god, I'm going to pass a bunch of laws making your life miserable is you choose to do it."

Yeah, division between normal humans and racist assholes.

Anyone that deeply associates with a political party is not a "normal human". If someone is a party line type of person, either they're an idiot, or willingly partaking in suspension of disbelief.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

I was under the impressions that Republicans were just going to start passing "feel good" irritating laws about abortion...you know, the "I can't ban this, but by god, I'm going to pass a bunch of laws making your life miserable is you choose to do it."

It's gonna suck to be a woman for the next four years.