Why aren't we talking about Trump's changes to the National Security Council?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Acting ICE director also dismissed and replaced.

The idea is to make the government understaffed so that there's no ability to respond to a crisis.

Bannon will then direct the rescue operation, and save the day. Meanwhile the detractors will be labeled as enemies of the state.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was at the protests, and on the White House Ellipse, which is a park facing I street in Northwest DC, the inauguration stage was still set up, with a ton of fencing blocking off most of the area where the protest would have been. The entire front of the whitehouse was fenced off. The protest, which was actually packed AF, was shifted towards the front of the Treasury.

In Russia, when protestors planned to go to Red Square, on arrival they saw many parts of it fenced off with construction vehicles. This was no coincidence. Putin had everything set up in the twilight morning hours because he knew that the protest was coming.

I believe, as crazy as it sounds, that Bannon is receiving consults from Putin's team on how to handle the transition, and how to make it stronger. Bannon, as you know, still uses his private server for communication. He's unmonitored most of the time that he's working with Trump, which is unprecedented for someone in his position.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I just don't see how anyone could think, from his campaign, that Trump was going to entertain alternative viewpoints or that he was "campaigning for all Americans".

All Americans? Seriously? Just not the brown ones, the gay ones, or the poor ones.

IF ONLY THERE WERE CLUES

fucking dumbasses