RESIDENT EVIL 7

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
anyone else playing this? imho its one of the best games ever made, especially the combination with the PSVR is incredible... (my first game was omega race on VC20, so i played a few the last 30 years..)

the first vr games on ps4 were imho a "very good experience", but re7 via vr is a complete new level of gaming...

also got the pc version, looks great, waiting for 21:9 support - but no comparison to the PSVR experience...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Watched a mate play it on PS4 for a bit, I've never finished an RE before but this one looks good!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I'm waiting for the PC version to get 21:9 support and/or VR support. I'm done double-dipping and rewarding developers for making me wait for the version I want to play.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Wife and I took turns playing it and finished it a few days ago. It's not perfect, but it's a damn fine game and a welcome return to form. Scared the shit out of us several times.

neomeo

New Challenger
That VR is certainly something very great. Gaming will be in VR soon. Everything moves at a steady pace. 2018 might be the year of VR. Sony needs to push this development.

LadyVamp

Camel Slug
RE is my favorite series, RE7 is awesome. That ending, man, so much HYPE, my favorite character of the series, since the original, which is still the best game ever in my heart <3 I like the direction they went with 7, bringing back that creepy anticipation feeling that was a bit lost over time.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I really enjoyed it, The feel was more traditional than the last few which have not been great!
In VR its very immersive but my only real gripe is with the lack of enemy's and types.

Variety is the spice of splattered brain matter after all...