Thread: RESIDENT EVIL 7

Ninja Combat Warrior

RESIDENT EVIL 7

anyone else playing this? imho its one of the best games ever made, especially the combination with the PSVR is incredible... (my first game was omega race on VC20, so i played a few the last 30 years..)

the first vr games on ps4 were imho a "very good experience", but re7 via vr is a complete new level of gaming...

also got the pc version, looks great, waiting for 21:9 support - but no comparison to the PSVR experience...

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Watched a mate play it on PS4 for a bit, I've never finished an RE before but this one looks good!

Aussies!

I'm waiting for the PC version to get 21:9 support and/or VR support. I'm done double-dipping and rewarding developers for making me wait for the version I want to play.

Crossed Swords Squire

Wife and I took turns playing it and finished it a few days ago. It's not perfect, but it's a damn fine game and a welcome return to form. Scared the shit out of us several times.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Lazy SNK Employee

That VR is certainly something very great. Gaming will be in VR soon. Everything moves at a steady pace. 2018 might be the year of VR. Sony needs to push this development.

Thread Information