how do Ido ssvs good?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so I have this game and I'd like to be good at it and know stuff not just throw some heads from underground once in awhile. Is there a way to play versus and select a new guy after winning? the wife gets pod..I have a cmvs(mvs cart obviously,now) with unibios 2.3. how do I really win the game?are there character endings ,if I do?? how come the foreball commands work for zetsumi but basara doesn't pop out the ground with that big fireball ever? how do I get credits to not show if I am playing aes version?

please don't be too mean, I mean I obviously have checked gamefaqs at least:drool:

is there a finishy move thing like foursp had where theyll do that dramatic dash slash thing?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is the only game you own, isn't it?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yes, win it, yes maybe that is a mystery, the time constant gets in the way, removing the power.

No.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
You just have to not suck, like whperfect you can do moves but credit still display on screen? I've confirmed in mame. What fightstick is best with basara?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
its quite easy when it is. up, down, up, left - confirm, again. such wow & wins. try again and repeat.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
You just have to not suck, like whperfect you can do moves but credit still display on screen? I've confirmed in mame. What fightstick is best with basara?

so? kill faster, more efficiently. if I can't get versus out of home/aes mode I don't care about it showing credits as I'll have no reason to play it. can you be defeated in even a round to get a ''good ending''...I'm assuming they exist here. I don't know truthfully these aes sticks are the first ones I've ever used beside that nes one I didn't like that a friend had when I was a kid and limited arcade experience fro growing up in the sticks an uncle had a cocktail millipede or whatever with the roller in his garage...rambling there~stop.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
SSVS takes a lot of skill to win. As far as I know there aren't any good tricks really. The computer like to throw out random parries a lot so "killing faster" is out of the question. Practice, Practice, Practice.