...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I've never been a huge fan of names and personal details been used in a nets fight...

...Of course there are exceptions with scammers and the like... but mostly... I find it generally naughty...

SURE... my details are splashed all over the place... mainly because I placed them there...

xROTx

PS. It's nice that Trumpster Fire (aka. War/Lulz Room Mk II) is out of the Main War Room... I would suspect this is gonna stay here for the full Trump Prezsidential term...

Admit it lads... Trump and his "advisors" are the greatest lulz machine I have witnessed for a while..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
War Room or not blasting out someone's real name is against the code. Outside of a forum deal going way south with no other recourse after all avenues have been exhausted do we typically condone it. For someone to take it to that personal of a level over politics is foolish and we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than that.

Leave the site.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Admit it lads... Trump and his "advisors" are the greatest lulz machine I have witnessed for a while..

Certainly is for me, you lot are going to have so much fun and it's only just started! I don't even worry about Trump himself because it's all the little monsters around him that'll really burn the house down.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

It was fun at first but the fun stopped when all that white supremacist bullshit kicked in. And now we're pretty much talking about dictatorship moves... I'm not amused anymore. I'm worried for them now :/

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It was fun at first but the fun stopped when all that white supremacist bullshit kicked in. And now we're pretty much talking about dictatorship moves... I'm not amused anymore. I'm worried for them now :/

The general populace might finally get a chance to rise up and use all those guns they've been stockpiling for this very situation.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The general populace might finally get a chance to rise up and use all those guns they've been stockpiling for this very situation.

All joking aside...you're mostly talking about the wrong side.

The far right are the "preppers" with the firearm stockpiles and tinfoil hats. An uprising of the many who strongly supports the left would be a bunch of people that often spoke out against firearms.

What's going to happen to a tranny loving(also plans on being one soon) Beaner Wop faggot like me in the future?

Hopefully...nothing.

Again, I may be wrong, but the tide seems to be turning for the LGBT community (be it slowly). Save those that will never "get it", common thought of Joe/Jane American towards LGBT folks seems to be softening. Where I work/live? Not so much...the hatred towards transgender people (especially men) is sky-high. The Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn Jenner public transition may have brought it to a national stage...but it also made many bigots dig int her heels.

Now...racial tensions? Religious tensions? Yeah...not so good.

The racial issues for the past 8 or so years have not done positive things for how society reacts with each other. Add in the immigration issue with Mexicans and the fact that we've been at war with what many uneducated people see as "Islam" and that doesn't help things along for anyone of Latino descent or Middle Eastern descent. I won't even touch on the white/black issue...

My good friend's wife is Colombian...she is constantly at the receiving end of public nastiness.

I've sat by a guy at work for years (and I mean years) that still refers to ANYONE who even comes close to looking Middle Eastern as "Taliban".

We still have a looong way to go...

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Oh... I totally agree there Poony...

It's become from a general laugh to nervously looking over your shoulder type politics...

xROTx

PS. I have an open house policy... all you guys can camp out at mine until the madness subsides...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Edit.. fuck it.. Prior to this edit, I originally wrote a post defending my vote and talking shit, I went off on DangerousK to, but that doesn't work either. I cannot put the bullshit into the rear view mirror to stand behind it. I just can't. It always comes down to this feeling of 'this is wrong'. I feel to much guilt doing it, and this is coming from the heart.... Banning muslims and hammering down on mexicans is wrong. There is no getting around that shit. You know what I really want? Amnesty for the mexican population so they can contribute into the system. It is just sad we can't have that. I know I come off really wishy washy guys. Politics has been extremely difficult, because sometimes I find Trump funny but when I come up like 'oh I'm gonna defend the vote'. I immediately think of all that evil that comes with that. This stuff is to hurtful. It's actually become as such for me because its like spitting in the faces of friends and others who fit these places, and no political figure comes before my loyalty to friends and people I care about. Also, gay right are important, and it's sad feeling in that community.

My issue is I am a fiercely loyal person, but this shit is just so vitriolic it's best to distance yourself from it utterly. Racism is wrong, labeling is also wrong, so is bullying and cornering. I need to feel I arrive at my own conclusions without being coerced by 'make a quick choice, or you're out'. We gotta stop this behavior.. Abusing others is not how we unite as a people.

I think we all should be dealing with reason over that. By using those tactics, you are solidifying your opposition, and not doing the right thing which is to reason with them why certain things aren't right. You gotta arrive there with reason. I am a good person with a good heart. I hope one day that some of you guys who viciously hate me actually see that. I believe in accountability, and god damn has this last year been a exercise in humility. I hope for all of us that 2020 is a better year in politics. Some of the stuff from last year has given me sickening feelings.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You know what I really want? Amnesty for the mexican population so they can contribute into the system. It is just sad we can't have that.

We used to have this thing called the "Bracero" program, from 1942 until 1964. Under this program, immigrants (mostly Mexicans) could temporarily come to the US to be farm laborers, and were guaranteed a minimum wage plus housing. I actually know a guy who originally came here as a bracero (and came back later and got his citizenship. I don't know a whole lot about why it ended, but I think that labor unions had a lot to do with it.

This is exactly what we need now. Mexican laborers working in our fields, meat processing facilities, etc. is just the reality now. Americans simply don't want to do these jobs anymore. A program like this allows Mexicans to come here legally, work for the season, pay tax, and then go back home to their families. Illegal immigrants largely do not pay taxes (because they don't want to get on the government's radar, even though the IRS will give them a taxpayer ID number), and can't go home to their families because they take a risk every time they cross the border.

The fact that Republicans turn a blind eye to the important role that Mexican laborers play in our economy, and that so many consumers don't understand that food would be more expensive if farm labor was performed by unionized American workers, is enough to make me pull my hair out. The same people who cry about "wetbacks stealing [their] jobs" are also buying $0.50 heads of lettuce and $2 per pound ground beef at WalMart, thanks to cheap Mexican labor. The cognitive dissonance in this country is mind-boggling.

Marek

Banned
Edit.. fuck it.. Prior to this edit, I originally wrote a post defending my vote and talking shit, I went off on DangerousK to, but that doesn't work either. I cannot put the bullshit into the rear view mirror to stand behind it. I just can't. It always comes down to this feeling of 'this is wrong'. I feel to much guilt doing it, and this is coming from the heart.... Banning muslims and hammering down on mexicans is wrong. There is no getting around that shit. You know what I really want? Amnesty for the mexican population so they can contribute into the system. It is just sad we can't have that. I know I come off really wishy washy guys. Politics has been extremely difficult, because sometimes I find Trump funny but when I come up like 'oh I'm gonna defend the vote'. I immediately think of all that evil that comes with that. This stuff is to hurtful. It's actually become as such for me because its like spitting in the faces of friends and others who fit these places, and no political figure comes before my loyalty to friends and people I care about. Also, gay right are important, and it's sad feeling in that community.

My issue is I am a fiercely loyal person, but this shit is just so vitriolic it's best to distance yourself from it utterly. Racism is wrong, labeling is also wrong, so is bullying and cornering. I need to feel I arrive at my own conclusions without being coerced by 'make a quick choice, or you're out'. We gotta stop this behavior.. Abusing others is not how we unite as a people.

I think we all should be dealing with reason over that. By using those tactics, you are solidifying your opposition, and not doing the right thing which is to reason with them why certain things aren't right. You gotta arrive there with reason. I am a good person with a good heart. I hope one day that some of you guys who viciously hate me actually see that. I believe in accountability, and god damn has this last year been a exercise in humility. I hope for all of us that 2020 is a better year in politics. Some of the stuff from last year has given me sickening feelings.

So why did you vote for someone who planned no amnesty for mexicans and promised to harass and terrorize muslims?

Sticking it to dem uppity libruls, they think they're so smart!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I need to have my own rights without being bullied to fuck by people like you to arrive at my own conclusions.

Want my view? I was aware of the rhetoric and I cop to that as a regret since you sign on for the whole thing with a vote, read above on my views. The post you just side tracked with trolling. I should have the right to land there without manipulative guilt shaming coercion though. Give that shit a break.

Look, I admit I was a dick in voting for the bad things that came with the good things. IE; trade for example. The bad shit being the clear jingoism platform on racist shit, pointing fingers at mexicans and muslims, it is racist, and I want you guys to know that it is wrong. It was wrong of me to support that. You can only learn from this stuff. We also shouldn't be bullying the hell out of people we don't agree with. Just offer valid observations and opinions. This is how you enact real change. Inclusive 'we' discussions.

I want you guys to realize though, those types of racist and intolerant feelings and thoughts need to be recognized on a individual level, and reasoning with people helps them see a different angle. I recognize mine, even if it is humiliating to admit in all honesty. It helps you grow as a person to look at them, rather then run away from it. Regarding this issue.. It's something you can help someone understand, but you can't scare them to that result.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If trump doesn't accomplish anything regarding trade you will really be self loathing.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You know what I really want? Amnesty for the mexican population so they can contribute into the system. It is just sad we can't have that.

Is this a new opinion?
Because I do recall you making posts about Clinton and "open Borders"?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I want you guys to realize though, those types of racist and intolerant feelings and thoughts need to be recognized on a individual level, and reasoning with people helps them see a different angle. I recognize mine, even if it is humiliating to admit in all honesty. It helps you grow as a person to look at them, rather then run away from it. Regarding this issue.. It's something you can help someone understand, but you can't scare them to that result.

I actually agree with this 100%. Progressives acting like elitists and talking down to the people on the right is part of what led us here. Yeah, there are a lot of people on the right who have some backward-ass thinking when it comes to racial issues, immigration issues, and religious/social issues. Attacking them or being condescending towards them is divisive behavior and does nothing to try to alter their way of thinking. Rather, it just makes them dig in.

wait, which crazy thing happening are you guys talking about?

What has Trump and his administration done to make that happen?. The government just doesn't move that fast. I'd like to see the same statistics for both the previous three months, and this same time last year.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Is this a new opinion?
Because I do recall you making posts about Clinton and "open Borders"?

Hahaha yeah, I did make that post. I know in at least one instance, was about her public and private speech stance on open borders, but in essence it is sort of mean to deny anyone from coming in here. It's to bad we don't have a easier set up for immigration here. Maybe that will improve down the line some time. I believe I've mentioned amnesty before. Good working and decent people shouldn't be punished, and again yeah I shouldn't have been pushing mean spirited shit for denying anyone citizenship. Nah, it's not cool for me to want brown/black people denied a fair shake to enter the USA either. That shit wasn't cool. This whole terrorism paranoia aids this type of thinking to, and fear mongering culture is no good. It's way to easy to get caught up in the sensationalism in all honesty. My advice is like I said. Look inside. You don't have to share all your mistakes and faults on things here, but I think both sides can benefit from some self examination.

There is a documentary on netflix by a guy named Daryl Davis. It is definitely controversial, but it's worth checking out. Nobody can end hate with more hate. The hate itself is the key issue. Until you search within yourself with that, I can't help you. What Daryl Davis does is reaches out to people you would think are hopeless.. In some cases he changes the minds of ignorance, it brings people to self analyze when they see their world view crash down. The media propaganda swarm is dangerous now because it is always telling us how to think and feel, and it's not telling us how we all help each other. Now bare in mind, some people can't be helped, but it never hurts to try to at least give them a reason on a logical level that cannot be refuted. Question it, and they may question themselves. Insult and blast them with abuses, and it perpetuates the negativity that strengthens the beliefs that are harmful to mankind.

This is a highly humiliating process to go through, but at the end of the day you have to like yourself and who you are as a person.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I actually agree with this 100%. Progressives acting like elitists and talking down to the people on the right is part of what led us here. Yeah, there are a lot of people on the right who have some backward-ass thinking when it comes to racial issues, immigration issues, and religious/social issues. Attacking them or being condescending towards them is divisive behavior and does nothing to try to alter their way of thinking. Rather, it just makes them dig in.

Yeah, we're not going to convince people by belittling them.

What has Trump and his administration done to make that happen?. The government just doesn't move that fast. I'd like to see the same statistics for both the previous three months, and this same time last year.

Make sure they are in meme form so Trump voters can understand.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I respect people for admitting their faults honestly (as opposed to frauds like Jordan who throw out the "I'm not perfect" vaingloriously like "ignorance is better than knowledge") - that's how you begin the process of repair.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Are you guys watching the news right now? So CNN hypes up trump's tax returns all night as this huge deal, & future stroke victim laurence o' donnelle says it's the night they've been waiting for. People on both sides saying what they're doing is illegal. Maddow spends an entire hour becoming a champion choke artist. The return ends up being a 2005 return "client copy" meaning it was sent by trump himself, & I am laughing while this entire thing goes down. I can't believe they fell for this AGAIN. They want to badmouth him so badly & all they end up doing is giving him free media spin for 48 hours & making themselves look like complete morons. You would think they would learn by now, but their misguided pride will simply not allow it.

all the delegates.jpg

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Are those chaos emeralds?

They sure are. Kennedy won due to television, & it's my belief that Trump won similarly due to the internet. I mean look at this. within an hour you have pictures like this & people do it completely for free. You never saw that for previous candidates. Well...maybe Ron Paul. The internet was still relatively new to most people at the time though. The true strength of this move is they can no longer say he doesn't pay his taxes, & in addition, they see he paid more than 99.9999 of other American citizens, so it's really putting a wrench in their narrative.

taxes.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I actually agree with this 100%. Progressives acting like elitists and talking down to the people on the right is part of what led us here. Yeah, there are a lot of people on the right who have some backward-ass thinking when it comes to racial issues, immigration issues, and religious/social issues. Attacking them or being condescending towards them is divisive behavior and does nothing to try to alter their way of thinking. Rather, it just makes them dig in..

Fuck em. I know the politically correct thing to do is to not talk down to fucking morons... And treat them like delicate snowflakes that are special simply for being.
but that isn't me.