...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Sorry, yeah, it wasn't your best rant thread, just your most recent.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So you use my real name...and make an absurd, unfounded personal insult towards me...

Is this all you have? Consider me unimpressed.

How comfortable do you feel when anyone on the Internet can google your name and find out you're a self professed transgendered misogynist? When your daughter's friends google her name and find this thread, and then all those posts of yours talking about your gender confusion, posts you can't edit because they were made past the edit deadline...

You can pray to your Cheetos God for salvation.

You should leave. You're not even a neo fan.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You know, I'm ok with that law that makes it legal to strike protesters with your car on the highway.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You know, I'm ok with that law that makes it legal to strike protesters with your car on the highway.

This is just another example of the corrupt media manipulating the truth.

The proposed legislation states that it is ok to hit protestors with your car IF the protestors are marsupials.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
How comfortable do you feel when anyone on the Internet can google your name and find out you're a self professed transgendered misogynist? When your daughter's friends google her name and find this thread, and then all those posts of yours talking about your gender confusion, posts you can't edit because they were made past the edit deadline...

You can pray to your Cheetos God for salvation.

You should leave. You're not even a neo fan.

You should look up the definition of a coward...

So you, tough internet bully that you are, hide in plain sight. You have a fake name on FB, you're a fake tough guy here...and you bully those that you do not agree with. Like a coward, you hide everything personal about yourself, but then sit by and soak up what others share to throw it back in their faces whenever you feel like being a twat about something.

Good for you, you've looked me up, you know about my family. I am so impressed that you can search on the internet when you have someone's real name...congrats.

I find you're entire approach here to be utterly ironic. You're a complete intolerant fuck to anyone who dares disagree with you and when they do, you do anything you can to personally insult them. Not call the names..no, you dig further and really try to insult them in unnecessary ways.

I may come here and bitch...and moan...but I have something you do not, and that is courage to actually be myself, to refuse to hide behind some bullshit facade I've built for myself.

Fuck you, you honor-less pile of shit...fuck you for bringing my child into this. I thought you might have a shred of dignity...I guess I was incorrect.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You should look up the definition of a coward...

So you, tough internet bully that you are, hide in plain sight. You have a fake name on FB, you're a fake tough guy here...and you bully those that you do not agree with. Like a coward, you hide everything personal about yourself, but then sit by and soak up what others share to throw it back in their faces whenever you feel like being a twat about something.

Good for you, you've looked me up, you know about my family. I am so impressed that you can search on the internet when you have someone's real name...congrats.

I find you're entire approach here to be utterly ironic. You're a complete intolerant fuck to anyone who dares disagree with you and when they do, you do anything you can to personally insult them. Not call the names..no, you dig further and really try to insult them in unnecessary ways.

I may come here and bitch...and moan...but I have something you do not, and that is courage to actually be myself, to refuse to hide behind some bullshit facade I've built for myself.

Fuck you, you honor-less pile of shit...fuck you for bringing my child into this. I thought you might have a shred of dignity...I guess I was incorrect.

Your.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not cool. At all.

Your opinion on this means less to me than your decision to vote for Trump, and make life harder for Iranian Americans.

You know, I had your back during the whole AF3 scandal, but when it comes to voting, you lolled as you voted in a racist pedophile. And when he issued the EO against Iranians, you didn't think for a second "this is bad for EW".

Stew on that for a bit, Mike.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Your opinion on this means less to me than your decision to vote for Trump, and make life harder for Iranian Americans.

You know, I had your back during the whole AF3 scandal, but when it comes to voting, you lolled as you voted in a racist pedophile. And when he issued the EO against Iranians, you didn't think for a second "this is bad for EW".

Stew on that for a bit, Mike.

What's the AF3 scandal have to do with my vote for president?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What's the AF3 scandal have to do with my vote for president?

I had your back when hardly anyone else did.

But you didn't have my back when it came to voting. You went for white supremacy, ignoring the fact that Bannon and Trump don't give two shits about you or your family. You're just the next victims on their hit list.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I had your back when hardly anyone else did.

But you didn't have my back when it came to voting. You went for white supremacy, ignoring the fact that Bannon and Trump don't give two shits about you or your family. You're just the next victims on their hit list.

I still fail to see the connection you're trying to make.

And I'm not doing this on here with you. I don't need an audience when I'm trying to iron something out.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I still fail to see the connection you're trying to make.

And I'm not doing this on here with you. I don't need an audience when I'm trying to iron something out.

There is no connection. He's lashing out. I rarely agree with smoke and have been very critical of his vented problems, but you slamming out his personal name isn't cool Wasabi.

Marek

Banned
There is no connection. He's lashing out. I rarely agree with smoke and have been very critical of his vented problems, but you slamming out his personal name isn't cool Wasabi.

Welcome to the war room. Love it or leave it, faggot.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm confused. Why would he want to be a woman, or dress like one, if he hates women?

You really do meet some interesting characters here. And I feel almost normal sometimes. That's no trivial task guys - kudos!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The kid was never really in it. You have kids, right?

Guess what? They smell like cheese. deal with it.

no kids yet, but one day i hope they smell like cheese.

im just saying bringing someones kid into the mix is an unnecessarily low blow. i totally get your stance on this issue. i also understand how this site works. but we tend to not push it too personally in regards to peoples families here. thats all im saying.

.. politically i couldnt agree with smokehouse less. if i were to engage him on this topic i wouldn't bring up his family.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Welcome to the war room. Love it or leave it, faggot.

War Room or not blasting out someone's real name is against the code. Outside of a forum deal going way south with no other recourse after all avenues have been exhausted do we typically condone it. For someone to take it to that personal of a level over politics is foolish and we should hold ourselves to a higher standard than that.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
What's going to happen to a tranny loving(also plans on being one soon) Beaner Wop faggot like me in the future?