...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I am getting the emails from immigration attorneys that people at airport are being interrogated, having their social media history reviewed, and being asked specific questions about how they feel about Trump. This is happening at many airports.

On Friday, DHS thought that maybe this didn't apply to green card holders, but the Bannon team was quick to tell DHS that even green card holders, and people with dual nationality, are barred from coming to the USA. People who have spent a lot of money and time to be in the USA legally. And it's pretty expensive too.

This is also happening at the canadian border. Even white/christian people are denied entry to the US if they don't wholeheartedly support Trump.

Marek

Banned
I mentioned Nixon's "southern strategy" ad nauseum to LWKKK and he ignored it because he's a fucking simpleton.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

I am the KKK.

I'm gonna lynch you, Greek nigger. Lmfao.

So all the people getting up my ass, this statement is cool with you? Gonna stand up against that, please enlighten me on your due diligence to do so.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So my wife is a greencard holder...she's not from one of the 7 blacklisted countries...but we're not talking any chances in case something changes and they expand the list when she is out of the country.

Her parents are Canadian citizens (though she is not)...so hopefully they can still visit us without issue...but she won't be visiting them anytime at their home soon.

We're lucky we have any option...most folks will not.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i married a mexican. i just walked into the living room and told her that 'shes next' and then left the room.

Marek

Banned
Aren't you late for a Klan meeting you piece of filth?

Classic projection.

As I have said myriad times. With regard to you personally, I am acting out a pantomime of an average, basic trumpfaggot like you!

These are not my beliefs. I'm saying them to troll you, which is incredibly easy to do, and highly rewarding for my lulz.

I will troll you forever until you melt down AGAIN and leave the site. Until you feel like you can sleaze your way back in with your false equivalency fallacies, your "well no one is an expert" willful ignorance, your racist enabling trump apologist bullshit, etc etc etc

You take my shit hook line and sinker you fucking retard.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
So my wife is a greencard holder...she's not from one of the 7 blacklisted countries...but we're not talking any chances in case something changes and they expand the list when she is out of the country.

Her parents are Canadian citizens (though she is not)...so hopefully they can still visit us without issue...but she won't be visiting them anytime at their home soon.

We're lucky we have any option...most folks will not.

Canadian citizenship doesn't mean anything anymore. You're pretty much living in North Korea now. Stay strong brotha.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Seriously. I get the vibe you want me fucking dead. I don't LIKE Trumps bullshit. I feel guilty enough about voting that nonsense in, I knew what was coming with it, and it was fucking wrong.. Saying you want to lynch me and shit? Fuck dude. That's not funny, even trolling. Don't hold others to the standard of the worst examples of things. You don't know individuals on any personal level, and one day this trolling shit is going to hit the wrong feet of someone who can't take it, and won't be able to take back what may come from it.

62 million voted for Trump, those people are not all Nazi's and other shit. What about the poor who couldn't afford health care? The people from Flynt and other busted up areas. What about the people who can't even get a fucking job, because it's just easier to sell drugs? There are a lot of reasons there. See, a lot of us come from states doing well who don't get it. We have a massive population where I am which equates to a lot of growth and opportunity, but these states are not the totality of the union. I just can't get over how NOBODY wants to talk anymore about benghazi, haiti and other shit relating to Hillary. Hillary was friends with Robert fucking Byrd, a legitimate klansmen. She openly opposed gay marriage with a smug and open hatred for it, which can be found on video rather easily. To her credit she changed over time, and I respect that. At least be FAIR. I just can't believe the total lack of responsibility for hatred people are spewing from the left, the same people who claim to be for tolerance and justice. Which are good causes. Cornering and abusing the fuck out of people for personal amusement is not high ground. It's extremely regressive. I acknowledge my fuck up, so where is the fairness? It is CLEVERLY ignored. This entire thing is bullshit.

Marek

Banned
Oh jesus grow a fucking spine you ignorant motherfucker.

Yeah I'm gonna come to California and lynch you. Of course. I must be very serious.

What a whiny little pussy. Pussies get grabbed, bitch boy. This is Trumps America THAT YOU HELPED TO CREATE.

I don't want you to die. I want to watch your catharsis as you realize that you are so wrong and/or incoherent on practically every issue that's worth discussing.

I hope you fucking cry your eyes out as you watch the news every day with your hero, Donald Trump, staging an autocratic takeover of this country.

EDIT : you are STILL comparing trump to hillary? Jesus fuck. You have learned absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Seriously. I get the vibe you want me fucking dead. I don't LIKE Trumps bullshit. I feel guilty enough about voting that nonsense in, I knew what was coming with it, and it was fucking wrong.. Saying you want to lynch me and shit? Fuck dude. That's not funny, even trolling. Don't hold others to the standard of the worst examples of things. You don't know individuals on any personal level, and one day this trolling shit is going to hit the wrong feet of someone who can't take it, and won't be able to take back what may come from it.

62 million voted for Trump, those people are not all Nazi's and other shit. What about the poor who couldn't afford health care? The people from Flynt and other busted up areas. What about the people who can't even get a fucking job, because it's just easier to sell drugs? There are a lot of reasons there. See, a lot of us come from states doing well who don't get it. We have a massive population where I am which equates to a lot of growth and opportunity, but these states are not the totality of the union. I just can't get over how NOBODY wants to talk anymore about benghazi, haiti and other shit relating to Hillary. Hillary was friends with Robert fucking Byrd, a legitimate klansmen. She openly opposed gay marriage with a smug and open hatred for it, which can be found on video rather easily. To her credit she changed over time, and I respect that. At least be FAIR. I just can't believe the total lack of responsibility for hatred people are spewing from the left, the same people who claim to be for tolerance and justice. Which are good causes. Cornering and abusing the fuck out of people for personal amusement is not high ground. It's extremely regressive. I acknowledge my fuck up, so where is the fairness? It is CLEVERLY ignored. This entire thing is bullshit.

dont worry, you're in california. your vote didn't count anyway.

also. its flint. like half a fire starter. the people of flint. not flynt.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Oh jesus grow a fucking spine you ignorant motherfucker.

Yeah I'm gonna come to California and lynch you. Of course. I must be very serious.

What a whiny little pussy. Pussies get grabbed, bitch boy. This is Trumps America THAT YOU HELPED TO CREATE.

I don't want you to die. I want to watch your catharsis as you realize that you are so wrong and/or incoherent on practically every issue that's worth discussing.

I hope you fucking cry your eyes out as you watch the news every day with your hero, Donald Trump, staging an autocratic takeover of this country.

EDIT : you are STILL comparing trump to hillary? Jesus fuck. You have learned absolutely nothing.

NO, YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING.
You don't fucking get it. Nobody good was up for auction last cycle. Nobody. Bernie sucked shit to, but he was the best 'human being' of the group of shit stains we had. So sitting here on sour grapes over stuff that is done helps nobody. I've done a hell of a lot on this site for over 15 years. I am fairly compassionate and try to delegate that I am one of the only if not the only person here still willing to have a discussionwhile hearing I'm this and that piece of shit. That lynch comment was disgusting and you should apologize for it. If you are of such high character and morals and smarter then me as you claim, then do what's right yourself. You wanna virtue signal and shove moral high ground? Obey the same rules you apply to others. You are a terrible human being and a hate monger. So don't you fucking dare start acting out towards me over shit when you're actively engaged in trolling. Why dont you find Brian, I think that was Chimpmeisters name and send him and apology for violating his person space and humiliating him here. That was detestable and you absolutely should be ashamed of yourself. You are not chasing me off this site you sick fuck.

Your defamation of character IS hate speech and you are everything you proclaim to hate.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Any leftists here have a defense of his use of the word faggot non stop? Is that okay if he does it?
I hope one of your employers see's how you really conduct yourself online. Karma is a bitch bro, and one day if that crosses with the real world, you're going to be waiting in the unemployment line real fast. That is if you even work.

This guy has 15,000 posts. Can anyone remember a good and positive contribution to the better of us all on any of that?

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Here goes the hail mary!

Chip in bros.

Any other "leftists" gonna help me out here??????

If I even work :lolz: you're pathetic. What do you do again? Watch after some houses grandma gave you?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

Part of being a responsible adult is in making decisions in spite of being presented with two poor options, are decisions that take into account what is truly best even it conflicts with your personal feelings.

I hated Hillary more than Trump, but in spite of that, if I knew my state was in danger of going for Trump, I would have gone out and voted for Hillary. Not because I liked her, but because I know the alternative choice was far worse than she was. The problem LWK is you are part of the new America that votes based on nothing more than feeling. Instead of objectively looking at the situation and recognizing that yes both choices are not good, there was a clearly defined 'lesser of two evils' choice. Instead, you had a collective group of people who all let their subjective feelings force them to pull the lever for a con man because what he said made them feel good even though there was nothing objectively sane coming out of his mouth or fingers. Removing emotion and making an intellectual decision is incredibly difficult for most people these days because that means actually having to consider cause and effect, and seeing there is more to life than the present moment. You chose to make an emotional decision in pulling the lever for Trump because deep down inside, the shit he spewed resonated with you. Instead of accepting that and recognizing that while it felt good, there was nothing realistic in his positions or rhetoric. You are everything wrong with America because you decided to let go of logic and reason, and prostrated yourself for a shallow dimwit who felt domestic and foreign policy could be boiled down to 140 characters or less. You wanted Mr. Toad's Wild Ride all because your dislike of Hillary overcame your critical thinking...or proved rather that you have no ability to critically think much like the rest of the inbreds of the Deep South and Middle America.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The whole inside campaign vs Bernie was complete bullshit though. When Debbie Schultz got revealed to be colluding, that was a huge blow to. What really sucked though was when the question was leaked and Donna Brazile emailed Podesta over it. Hillary NEVER reported that to be fair so the debate would be good. Someone who is a good person would have done that. Then we have that mess in Haiti that was exploited to the nines.

The thing is, if you followed one side of either side the full way, you might have a entirely different outlook. Both sides were actively trying to demonize each other non stop, and ontop of that, the media was more opinion piece based then ever. It wanted us divided, and I don't think people are truly looking at how much effect it had.

This was a war of feelings, opinions and sides. At the end of the day, people have no choice but to function together. 65 million vs 62 million is not going to cut it in the real world, and it forces people to examine passed their pre-disposed labeling and write off shit to really make and effort.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm still on the mailing lists from my university lab group. They're sending out messages warning the international students not to travel. These are people who came to America to do world-leading research and we're throwing them out because they're brown.

Yup, I got an e-mail from the dean of graduate studies at my university last night advising international students not to travel. Pretty surreal times we're living in right now.

My wife (Mexican) is a citizen as are most of her immediate family, but a couple of members of her family only have green cards. I'm legitimately concerned about what could end up happening. Over Christmas I visited the Holocaust exhibit at the Imperial War Museum in London. I'm not suggesting that Trump is going to start gassing people, but the parallels between what he and his people are already doing and what the Nazis were doing are certainly there. People roll their eyes when someone tries to make that comparison, but the similarities are there. Would anyone really be *that* shocked if Trump started encouraging his rabid supporters to start forming into local SA-style paramilitary groups? Minorities are already being more openly targeted because people feel like it's now OK to do so without consequence. I think that some people are a bit naive about just how slippery of a slope we're standing on right now. Thanks, LWK!

BTW, DK is fucking knocking it out with his posts in these Trump threads. I still hope he dies from a communicable disease of African jungle origin, but respect where respect is due.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
The whole inside campaign vs Bernie was complete bullshit though. When Debbie Schultz got revealed to be colluding, that was a huge blow to. What really sucked though was when the question was leaked and Donna Brazile emailed Podesta over it. Hillary NEVER reported that to be fair so the debate would be good. Someone who is a good person would have done that. Then we have that mess in Haiti that was exploited to the nines.

The thing is, if you followed one side of either side the full way, you might have a entirely different outlook. Both sides were actively trying to demonize each other non stop, and ontop of that, the media was more opinion piece based then ever. It wanted us divided, and I don't think people are truly looking at how much effect it had.

This was a war of feelings, opinions and sides. At the end of the day, people have no choice but to function together. 65 million vs 62 million is not going to cut it in the real world, and it forces people to examine passed their pre-disposed labeling and write off shit to really make and effort.

You still don't get what I have been trying to tell you. Every time you keep going back to this same bullshit. What you wrote in this post is exactly the problem that was highlighted in the election process. You're trying to justify who you voted for by saying the other side acted no better. Yes we get that, but it's a red herring argument that doesn't take into account that when presented with two less than ideal choices, you have to parse through the bullshit and look at who the worse of the two choices are. Do you want a candidate that is intent in exploiting and creating further division in this country, or do you want the candidate who while imperfect at least has a track record of having attempted to do things for people and would at least continue the policies of a President who while not faultless attempted to create a more inclusive America? If you still seriously believe Trump represented a better America in spite of everything, you have some serious issues.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What is sad is it isn't all about video games. I never joined this site to get into this viciousness. Even when I was a teenager running the original warroom it always had a air innocence about it. I legitimately miss those days.

You still don't get what I have been trying to tell you. Every time you keep going back to this same bullshit. What you wrote in this post is exactly the problem that was highlighted in the election process. You're trying to justify who you voted for by saying the other side acted no better. Yes we get that, but it's a red herring argument that doesn't take into account that when presented with two less than ideal choices, you have to parse through the bullshit and look at who the worse of the two choices are. Do you want a candidate that is intent in exploiting and creating further division in this country, or do you want the candidate who while imperfect at least has a track record of having attempted to do things for people and would at least continue the policies of a President who while not faultless attempted to create a more inclusive America? If you still seriously believe Trump represented a better America in spite of everything, you have some serious issues.

Well we got extreme isolationism now. We gotta just bare through it at this point. I should have just went stag this last voting season. Would have done me a lot better on many levels in life. Trust me, nobody envies the winners this last election. I don't even consider this behavior of his to be a conservative mindset. He's just doing executive orders non stop. I haven't even followed the most recent ones because I'm to busy fighting with people who hate my guts here.

Last edited: