...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
He issued a ban against people from Shia Muslim controlled countries. Not even the countries that partook in 9/11 or terrorism as a whole.

UK Prime Minister awkwardly avoided condemning this action in a press conference today.

Damn we're desperate for this bullshit trade deal, it's pathetic. I remember Dubya shouting "Yo Blair" across a table at an international summit and feeling like Britain had hit an all time low, but little did I know what the future held.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I voted for Kerry originally to get rid of Bush jr. It makes me wonder in hindsight how the dude lost so easily over that flip flop thing, when the stakes last election were literally dick balls and buttholes front and center on each thing. It's just amazing how the landscape has changed. I wonder if the next election cycle will be decided over league of legends or some shit.

I think we can all agree no election is gonna suck more dick then this last one did.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You know what dude. I can't just go into the past and undo my vote and I did apologize for the people it effected and I meant that. I am not being 'ignorant' as you say. You're talking from a prettier place where the beat downs are easier to deliver then from my side. Since there are no political fuck ups coming from your side, because you lost, so its a open wound. I envy the loser right now. I feel sad of where we all are as americans over this election. I feel uncertainty and discomfort. Trump is signing to many executive orders to fast.

Honestly, put yourself in my shoes. Where do I go from here? What do I say or do? I've done what I could. If he does fucked up things, I won't be blindly supporting that, because wrong is wrong, but labeling is also wrong. I felt largely let down because you felt hurt over this and I am complicit in my vote. The DAPL thing if it fucks over the native community is a major blow. He said he'd renegotiate it, then he needs to get it the fuck off of sacred historical grounds. That stuff needs to be left be.. It's bad enough the Hopi katsina friends are in some french museum when they aren't even supposed to be seen by human eyes.

Stand against him. You have continuously sought ways to explain your vote to yourself.

As we see him insult a black leader on MLK day, and institute a travel ban on Muslims, and reignite the pipeline, people should be distancing themselves from Trump. Treating him as a leper. And I don't see it. I feel like the staunch conservatives of the site are sitting in silence reverence of their sexual fantasies coming to life.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You voted for a fucking nazi.

Don't be daft.

Dislike Trump? You'll get no arguement from me. Actually try to persuade someone he's a Nazi? You're smarter than that.

One last thing...I giggle at you so easily downplaying the absolutely absurd speech that woman made...and then began attacking someone for voting for someone who uses words you don't like.

Nazi? LOL, who again is easily triggered? You may want to self examine just a bit.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Don't be daft.

Dislike Trump? You'll get no arguement from me. Actually try to persuade someone he's a Nazi? You're smarter than that.

One last thing...I giggle at you so easily downplaying the absolutely absurd speech that woman made...and then began attacking someone for voting for someone who uses words you don't like.

Nazi? LOL, who again is easily triggered? You may want to self examine just a bit.

ok- absurd speech. it was. but she is a nominee for the DNC. she has never held a public office. she is in charge of the Democratic party in Idaho. She has nothing to do with the DNC (on a national level) as of now and operates on a state level. She is literally going nowhere fast.

And yes, fwiw, trump is a nazi.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Stand against him. You have continuously sought ways to explain your vote to yourself.

As we see him insult a black leader on MLK day, and institute a travel ban on Muslims, and reignite the pipeline, people should be distancing themselves from Trump. Treating him as a leper. And I don't see it. I feel like the staunch conservatives of the site are sitting in silence reverence of their sexual fantasies coming to life.

I stand against rights violations and the destruction of minorities and anyone actually in any capacity IF that is the goal. Absolutely no problem to stand against that. I made a big FB post about the Trump stuff sometime ago.. I liked his views on trade and helping the poor, so if he does that, I won't stand against those positive things. I do support the LGBT community, and have been known here to stand up for that so yeah the vote has been rough, because that clause is missing from the white house. He badly needs to make a statement showing inclusiveness towards them. His outreach to Pulse I respected and I want to see him follow that up properly. I also liked seeing him hit the ground with supplies during that hurricane.

ok- absurd speech. it was. but she is a nominee for the DNC. she has never held a public office. she is in charge of the Democratic party in Idaho. She has nothing to do with the DNC (on a national level) as of now and operates on a state level. She is literally going nowhere fast.

And yes, fwiw, trump is a nazi.

The problem though is that benefit of a doubt in all these situations is given when someone from anyone's side of the isle does something. Whether it's to much benefit of a doubt for Trump or Hillary. I'd love to see more fair views engaged that can be equally critical even if someone leans right or left. There's a lot of good out there that can go from us at least being more fair. I keep pounding that out and wish at least someone would hear me out. We can't come together or be a community with this divisiveness..

I mean let's say I came from FOX news, of course all that propaganda is beaten into me, or if I was CNN or NYT. Same concept for the left. It's to this point to where people would rather repeatedly research and reinforce their own views by reading like minded things. The media is actively at war, and I feel a lot of us are to by association with the media.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I stand against rights violations and the destruction of minorities and anyone actually in any capacity IF that is the goal. Absolutely no problem to stand against that. I made a big FB post about the Trump stuff sometime ago.. I liked his views on trade and helping the poor, so if he does that, I won't stand against those positive things. I do support the LGBT community, and have been known here to stand up for that so yeah the vote has been rough, because that clause is missing from the white house. He badly needs to make a statement showing inclusiveness towards them. His outreach to Pulse I respected and I want to see him follow that up properly. I also liked seeing him hit the ground with supplies during that hurricane.

so far his trade idea is to build a wall and put a 20% tax on mexican imported goods (raising our prices paid in the process). his idea of helping the poor- making it harder to achieve decent healthcare. its only been a week.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Don't be daft.

Trump is following the fascism playbook a little too closely for my comfort.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

The problem though is that benefit of a doubt in all these situations is given when someone from anyone's side of the isle does something. Whether it's to much benefit of a doubt for Trump or Hillary. I'd love to see more fair views engaged that can be equally critical even if someone leans right or left. There's a lot of good out there that can go from us at least being more fair. I keep pounding that out and wish at least someone would hear me out. We can't come together or be a community with this divisiveness..

I mean let's say I came from FOX news, of course all that propaganda is beaten into me, or if I was CNN or NYT. Same concept for the left. It's to this point to where people would rather repeatedly research and reinforce their own views by reading like minded things. The media is actively at war, and I feel a lot of us are to by association with the media.

Problem still remains that you voted for a guy no genuinely intelligent person ever would have done.

I thought about if I cared enough to vote, could I really pull the lever for a guy who said all the fucked up shit he did on the campaign trail?

Nope.

Everything he said for over a year was anathema to everything we should as a society be fighting for as a whole.

You claim to be be against rights violations and the destruction of minorities, yet get in the qualifier that if he does the things YOU DO LIKE, you won't stand against them? Hitler and the Nazis were against tobacco use/smoking. I suppose you could say that was a positive thing, but it's like the old adage that 'even a broken clock is right twice a day'. Stop acting like such a goddamn fucking idiot.

Holy fuck dude, you get progressively stupider with every post you make, because each one is an even worse defense of your already indefensible position.

Do you understand that your vote FOR Trump means you threw your support behind a guy who stands against virtually everything you claim to be standing for? The guy doesn't care about inclusiveness or reaching out to those less fortunate. He has had every chance to make a public speech on the subject and state in no uncertain circumstances that he is about minority rights and the helping the less fortunate. Instead he is moving to ban Muslims from the country, try to make an enemy out of Mexico by going after them for no real reason other than because he trotted out all the bullshit he did on the campaign trail. Meanwhile, he hasn't bothered to ban any of the child-raping pedophiles and sadistic pieces of shit that make up the House of Saud from entering the country.

It would be cool if I could reach through the monitor and hit you in the head with a hammer because maybe it would unfuck your faulty mental processes about the subject of Donald Trump.

You know how you could have stopped all this? If you admitted that you fucked up by voting for Trump instead of trying to crawfish your way out of it.

Marek

Banned
Yes I did.

You are a fucking joke. You're uneducated. You're simple. Your frequent malapropisms solidify your status as my intellectual inferior.

You disgust me and I didn't read your wall of text because I've wasted far too much of my time doing that during the election.

You're a slag and you can go fuck yourself with a rusty fork, trumpfaggot.

Marek

Banned
Hey fuck you too Lockland. Don't pretend to know what we're dealing with, otherwise you're just another trumpfaggot.

Seriously

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hey fuck you too Lockland. Don't pretend to know what we're dealing with, otherwise you're just another trumpfaggot.

Seriously

Very good and you? No no no I know what's going on here, it's pretty clear... LWK .. I mean come on it doesn't take many posts of his to figure that out. But it does seem like a farce all this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don't be daft.

Trump has singled out an ethnic group, Shia Muslims, and discriminated against them wholesale.

if you don't equate that with nazism, then I hope it never reaches where you do. But as people are being detained, denied entry, and access to their families, despite jumping through the hoops to have legal status in the US, I contend that this is exactly what Hitler would do.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
But it does seem like a farce all this.

"Farce" diminishes the very real and destructive consequences of this administration.

I'm still on the mailing lists from my university lab group. They're sending out messages warning the international students not to travel. These are people who came to America to do world-leading research and we're throwing them out because they're brown.

This is real and happening right now.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
"Farce" diminishes the very real and destructive consequences of this administration.

I'm still on the mailing lists from my university lab group. They're sending out messages warning the international students not to travel. These are people who came to America to do world-leading research and we're throwing them out because they're brown.

I am getting the emails from immigration attorneys that people at airport are being interrogated, having their social media history reviewed, and being asked specific questions about how they feel about Trump. This is happening at many airports.

On Friday, DHS thought that maybe this didn't apply to green card holders, but the Bannon team was quick to tell DHS that even green card holders, and people with dual nationality, are barred from coming to the USA. People who have spent a lot of money and time to be in the USA legally. And it's pretty expensive too.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Trump has singled out an ethnic group, Shia Muslims, and discriminated against them wholesale.

if you don't equate that with nazism, then I hope it never reaches where you do. But as people are being detained, denied entry, and access to their families, despite jumping through the hoops to have legal status in the US, I contend that this is exactly what Hitler would do.

Hitler probably would have just had railroad tracks built right to the airport so he could ship all of these "offenders" off in boxcars to the extermination camps.

LWK probably would sign right up to be a guard, and claim to be doing his patriotic duty to 'Murica.

Marek

Banned
Hahaha I just can't get over LWKKK coming back and trying his thoroughly defeated logical fallacy parade once again.

First thing first Dan. You need to realize that NYT/CNN are simply != to Fox and Breitbart. Until you realize that is a totally false equivalency, your opinion on any of this is utterly laughable.

Marek

Banned

Thank you for this post.

Fuck you LWKKK. And, to a lesser extent, fuck you smokehouse.

Marek

Banned
You're the one spreading hate. You ever going to answer for your abuse of chimpmeister? I know he was annoying as hell, but who does shit like that? What kind of terrible human being goes to someones web page and finds personal pictures of them and spreads them on the internet. The Trump thing? What makes you any different? People that were enjoyable to read posts from have dropped out completely because of your shitty behavior. DNSDies wasn't a bad person. You lower the entire quality of what made this site fun alone.

You are the KKK with the way you treat people. You're scum. Period. I encourage you to re-read those threads. I made many reasonable posts, and was smeared and blanket stated on things. Charlie more then anyone else disgusts me with his back sliding he will never admit to because he was full engaged in that thread now wants to act like he was behaving differently.

I don't follow him much, and I think he would have been a good stylish fucker for press secretary.

Fair point. A lot of people are filled with hatred though bcause they are tired of being labeled and ousted because they voted for a president. Many of those people are working class, or poor or own small business. It's gotten way out of hand and extremely ridiculous. Which is the direction we are moving. What I will never GET though is this...

You were RIGHT THERE giving a Trump pass on shit bashing the hell out of Hillary, now that you realize that to be true, you just sweep right under the rug like it never happened. If you were so "anti Trump" where was the behavior there?

I am sick of the double standards and dishonesty of representation of who people are here, and the encouragement of abusive behavior. Do people SERIOUSLY believe the Obama supporters who voted Trump are all just racists? I couldn't stand Hillary, who for the record Poppy you shit bag was friends with Robert Byrd, so you voted for a women who admonished a proven KKK member! Does that make you a member of the KKK? No it doesn't, because I get how the world works and how people change. Anyone who follows their judgmental stuff with the word 'faggot' has no place in any argument.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

I am the KKK.

I'm gonna lynch you, Greek nigger. Lmfao.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To be fair to Jonathan Lovelace, Hitler also liked to wear women's panties.

I saw a documentary called the brainwashing of my dad, on amazon prime. http://www.thebrainwashingofmydad.com/ It explored the recent rise in extreme right wing nationalism of americans, and how this was strategized for decades, since the reagan years.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
To be fair to Jonathan Lovelace, Hitler also liked to wear women's panties.

I saw a documentary called the brainwashing of my dad, on amazon prime. http://www.thebrainwashingofmydad.com/ It explored the recent rise in extreme right wing nationalism of americans, and how this was strategized for decades, since the reagan years.

This still remains the most important quote I ever read on the subject of modern politics in America...

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.” -Lee Atwater

That is the heart of what the modern Republican Party represents. Donald Trump is just the end result of the Southern Strategy bullshit that started when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964 and the Southern Democrats all became Southern Republicans. If you understand the Lee Atwater quote, then you would never have voted for Donald Trump, or the majority of Republicans period as they all have spread that bullshit across not just the South, but the North as well. However, people like LWK hear all that stuff, and think it's sound fiscal policy rather than unsound fiscal policy aimed at hurting everyone who isn't the top 1% or close to it...and in particular minority groups.