...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
A white woman telling other white people to shut their mouths.

There would only need to be 1 comment regarding "her place" and she would have a nervous breakdown.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

There would only need to be 1 comment regarding "her place" and she would have a nervous breakdown.

I can only imagine.

This is no different than what happened to the Republicans on the 2008-2012 elections. They let the far right wing nuts in and let them talk their crazy talk...and it shattered them from inside. They got slaughtered in the elections because of it.

The DNC needs to take control of that quick before they get their own version of Trump that runs roughshod on them.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

It would be my proud American duty to make that comment.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I can only imagine.

This is no different than what happened to the Republicans on the 2008-2012 elections. They let the far right wing nuts in and let them talk their crazy talk...and it shattered them from inside. They got slaughtered in the elections because of it.

The DNC needs to take control of that quick before they get their own version of Trump that runs roughshod on them.

They got slaughtered because McCain was old as fuck and chose Palin for a vice, and the concept of him dying and her taking over was a scary reality.

Marek

Banned
They got slaughtered because McCain was old as fuck and chose Palin for a vice, and the concept of him dying and her taking over was a scary reality.

This, coming from a guy that gleefully voted for Trump/Pence.

Fucking classic.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Poppy, you gotta stop the hate. I keep editing the fuck out of this post because I can't deal with trolls! Ugh, times were so much easier years ago. =/

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Poppy, you gotta stop the hate. I keep editing the fuck out of this post because I can't deal with trolls! Ugh, times were so much easier years ago. =/

No I dont. Fuck you.

You should keep your fucking play doh brain out of these conversations after the incredible display you put on. You're fucking simple. It's like a child that won't shut up at the adult dinner table.

If you keep spraying, I'll keep tearing you up. Fucking trumpfaggot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
"can't deal with trolls"

votes for guy surrounded by troll army.

That Milo guy is filled with hatred. Don't believe me? Re-read his posts about women being inferior.

He's shared that hatred with those who opened their hearts and minds to Trump.

And now the people who support Trump are filled with hatred as well.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Which is funny, because Hillary was older (and in visibly worse health) during her campaign.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you replying to me?

If you are, that woman spoke for herself, no translation or interpretation is needed. She's a whack-job...

it's non-news. You're being fed non-news by right wing crap in order to trigger you.

and you're easily triggered.

Marek

Banned
You gotta stop the hate man!

Lmfao

I should re-read the trumpfaggot meltdown threads and make an LWKKK best of memorial tribute quote thread... to memorialize his dignity.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You're the one spreading hate. You ever going to answer for your abuse of chimpmeister? I know he was annoying as hell, but who does shit like that? What kind of terrible human being goes to someones web page and finds personal pictures of them and spreads them on the internet. The Trump thing? What makes you any different? People that were enjoyable to read posts from have dropped out completely because of your shitty behavior. DNSDies wasn't a bad person. You lower the entire quality of what made this site fun alone.

You are the KKK with the way you treat people. You're scum. Period. I encourage you to re-read those threads. I made many reasonable posts, and was smeared and blanket stated on things. Charlie more then anyone else disgusts me with his back sliding he will never admit to because he was full engaged in that thread now wants to act like he was behaving differently.

"can't deal with trolls"

votes for guy surrounded by troll army.

That Milo guy is filled with hatred. Don't believe me? Re-read his posts about women being inferior.

He's shared that hatred with those who opened their hearts and minds to Trump.

And now the people who support Trump are filled with hatred as well.

I don't follow him much, and I think he would have been a good stylish fucker for press secretary.

Fair point. A lot of people are filled with hatred though bcause they are tired of being labeled and ousted because they voted for a president. Many of those people are working class, or poor or own small business. It's gotten way out of hand and extremely ridiculous. Which is the direction we are moving. What I will never GET though is this...

You were RIGHT THERE giving a Trump pass on shit bashing the hell out of Hillary, now that you realize that to be true, you just sweep right under the rug like it never happened. If you were so "anti Trump" where was the behavior there?

I am sick of the double standards and dishonesty of representation of who people are here, and the encouragement of abusive behavior. Do people SERIOUSLY believe the Obama supporters who voted Trump are all just racists? I couldn't stand Hillary, who for the record Poppy you shit bag was friends with Robert Byrd, so you voted for a women who admonished a proven KKK member! Does that make you a member of the KKK? No it doesn't, because I get how the world works and how people change. Anyone who follows their judgmental stuff with the word 'faggot' has no place in any argument.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You're the one spreading hate. You ever going to answer for your abuse of chimpmeister? I know he was annoying as hell, but who does shit like that? What kind of terrible human being goes to someones web page and finds personal pictures of them and spreads them on the internet. The Trump thing? What makes you any different? People that were enjoyable to read posts from have dropped out completely because of your shitty behavior. DNSDies wasn't a bad person. You lower the entire quality of what made this site fun alone.

You are the KKK with the way you treat people. You're scum. Period. I encourage you to re-read those threads. I made many reasonable posts, and was smeared and blanket stated on things. Charlie more then anyone else disgusts me with his back sliding he will never admit to because he was full engaged in that thread now wants to act like he was behaving differently.

I don't follow him much, and I think he would have been a good stylish fucker for press secretary.

Fair point. A lot of people are filled with hatred though bcause they are tired of being labeled and ousted because they voted for a president. Many of those people are working class, or poor or own small business. It's gotten way out of hand and extremely ridiculous. Which is the direction we are moving. What I will never GET though is this...

You were RIGHT THERE giving a Trump pass on shit bashing the hell out of Hillary, now that you realize that to be true, you just sweep right under the rug like it never happened. If you were so "anti Trump" where was the behavior there?

I am sick of the double standards and dishonesty of representation of who people are here, and the encouragement of abusive behavior. Do people SERIOUSLY believe the Obama supporters who voted Trump are all just racists? I couldn't stand Hillary, who for the record Poppy you shit bag was friends with Robert Byrd, so you voted for a women who admonished a proven KKK member! Does that make you a member of the KKK? No it doesn't, because I get how the world works and how people change. Anyone who follows their judgmental stuff with the word 'faggot' has no place in any argument.

Did you vote for Trump?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What I don't get is why you just didn't vote for Hillary. It's not like Jill Stein had a chance in hell. I mean I get you on the principal thing, so I guess I answered my own question there. Never mind..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What I don't get is why you just didn't vote for Hillary. It's not like Jill Stein had a chance in hell. I mean I get you on the principal thing, so I guess I answered my own question there. Never mind..

I will ask again: Did you vote for Trump?

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
DNSDies was just a sentient Wikipedia/Breitbart aggregater who never posted an original thought. And I'm only speculating but, probably has Pepe the frog tattooed on his chest.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
DNSDies was just a sentient Wikipedia/Breitbart aggregater who never posted an original thought. And I'm only speculating but, probably has Pepe the frog tattooed on his chest.

He was pretty good at it though

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yes I did.

He issued a ban against people from Shia Muslim controlled countries. Not even the countries that partook in 9/11 or terrorism as a whole.

I didn't like Hillary, and I railed against her for accountability.

You voted for a fucking nazi. What will it take for your ego to bend to reason? I hope we don't see the day and you can be ignorant forever.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
He issued a ban against people from Shia Muslim controlled countries. Not even the countries that partook in 9/11 or terrorism as a whole.

I didn't like Hillary, and I railed against her for accountability.

You voted for a fucking nazi. What will it take for your ego to bend to reason? I hope we don't see the day and you can be ignorant forever.

You know what dude. I can't just go into the past and undo my vote and I did apologize for the people it effected and I meant that. I am not being 'ignorant' as you say. You're talking from a prettier place where the beat downs are easier to deliver then from my side. Since there are no political fuck ups coming from your side, because you lost, so its a open wound. I envy the loser right now. I feel sad of where we all are as americans over this election. I feel uncertainty and discomfort. Trump is signing to many executive orders to fast.

Honestly, put yourself in my shoes. Where do I go from here? What do I say or do? I've done what I could. If he does fucked up things, I won't be blindly supporting that, because wrong is wrong, but labeling is also wrong. I felt largely let down because you felt hurt over this and I am complicit in my vote. The DAPL thing if it fucks over the native community is a major blow. He said he'd renegotiate it, then he needs to get it the fuck off of sacred historical grounds. That stuff needs to be left be.. It's bad enough the Hopi katsina friends are in some french museum when they aren't even supposed to be seen by human eyes.

Last edited: