Your tax dollars - Trump investigation into voter fraud

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Free education, free healthcare, discounts all over the place, better insurance premiums.

Now theres a new 9/11 gi bill, pretty sweat if you have over 3 years active duty. The one used to start out at $250 a month to pay for tution/books and everything else. you can get the same or better deal by being poor, scholarships, grants, work studies and so on.

Health insurance, you need to be retired or over 6 years active, become disabled while in the line of duty. Most people don't qualify for it. Again you can get better coverage by being poor or through your job.

Car insurance, you can get the same rates or better by shooping around.

Discounts, clip coupons... look for online deals. Ask for it

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But anyays, the claims that Non Citizens accounted for a Net of 880k clinton votes has ben debunked.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Be that as it may, we just have to ride this out.

Easy for you to say. When the POTUS hates you because you are a POC, you see things differently. The way I see it, he seems to really hate Muslims and Mexicans equally. He also surrounds himself with white supremacist and Nazis.
Living in Cali I know I shouldn't worry, but I worry about my family living in the red states.

But anyays, the claims that Non Citizens accounted for a Net of 880k clinton votes has ben debunked.

If he wants a do-over election, I would be down.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Easy for you to say. When the POTUS hates you because you are a POC, you see things differently. The way I see it, he seems to really hate Muslims and Mexicans equally. He also surrounds himself with white supremacist and Nazis.
Living in Cali I know I shouldn't worry, but I worry about my family living in the red states.

If he wants a do-over election, I would be down.

I thought filthy was black?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I go back and forth on whether he holds animus towards these groups or just pretends he does for the convenience of it.

But then again, what's the difference?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I've met KidPanda. He's definitely Chinese. cdamm on the other hand is like the Chinese version of a weeaboo. It's sad, actually.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
What is wrong with busing people to the polls?

The reports were not that there was a bus taking people to a voting place, but that these buses and people came from other districts or towns. And that they are not always "busses" like often, I had read once about a van being used.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The reports were not that there was a bus taking people to a voting place, but that these buses and people came from other districts or towns. And that they are not always "busses" like often, I had read once about a van being used.

It was through the power of suggestion that you thought that they were bused from other districts/towns.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Lol

I'm American - greatest race of all.

I'm an American of German descent - Master Fuckin' Race Bitch

I do however like the gays, dicky-chicks, darkies, not-as-dark darkies, and the people who pray on their knees on those adorable little flying carpets so me and the Trump crew don't get along.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'd rather my ridiculous tax bill go to that than Planned Parenthood

why???? they do nothing but good things to make sure cute expensive white girls don't get knocked up or infected by AIDs nearly as much as they would otherwise. i do not understand the beef with Planned Parenthood. I'd like to see how you'd feel if you were a broke woman who needed cheap/free access for her health. if it weren't for them my ex-girlfriend would have either gotten cancer by now or had a lot more surgeries. taking birth control wasn't just a contraceptive for her, her hormones needed to be affected unnaturally due to a condition she has that causes cysts and eventually cancer to grow.

I heard that my tax money goes to the fucking boy scouts. That pisses me off.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If the expectation is that 100% of people get an ID, what difference does it make? Either 100% of us pay when we get the ID, or 100% of us pay at tax time. A tax is perfectly appropriate for providing something that you want every individual to have.

The problem is people bristle at taxes. They want at least the illusion of choice, it seems.