Someone working on Street Fighter 2 port to Neo Geo

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I remember having to wait for the crowd to clear around both TMNT and X-Men 4P cabs. 4P on a cab was unheard of at the time, it drew attention.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I remember having to wait for the crowd to clear around both TMNT and X-Men 4P cabs. 4P on a cab was unheard of at the time, it drew attention.

Y'all didn't have Gauntlet? ;)

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Y'all didn't have Gauntlet? ;)

Too young to remember that one, old timer.
: )

On a related note, Konami's masterpiece, at least to me is Metamorphic Force. That game has crazy good gameplay, sound and presentation. I know this game was never popular, but I doubt any beat 'em up fan would call it "trash". Maybe I am a little biased, as it is basically Altered Beast on steriods.

Last edited:

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Too young to remember that one, old timer.
: )

On a related note, Komai's masterpiece, at least to me is Metamorphic Force. That game has crazy good gameplay, sound and presentation. I know this game was never popular, but I doubt any beat 'em up fan would call it "trash". Maybe I am a little biased, as it is basically Altered Beast on steriods.

I second that!! Loved Metamorphic Force to death, one of the best beat em ups in my opinion. Great sprites and animation, god bless Konami

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Why doesn't anyone love Konami's kyukyoku sentai da da Daan? It sold so poorly Konami barely even acknowledged it came out but its fun as hell! Especially the later beat em up stages.
No idea why I felt to share that.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Why doesn't anyone love Konami's kyukyoku sentai da da Daan? It sold so poorly Konami barely even acknowledged it came out but its fun as hell! Especially the later beat em up stages.
No idea why I felt to share that.

I always had a soft spot for that and Martial Champion, though they're kind of a guilty pleasure since they're so unpolished

Jumpingmanjim

Cheng's Errand Boy
I love those big old superguns from the 90s like the Vegas and the Sigmas. They look awesome.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im here to find out how popular Konami really was in the 90s