The National Day of Patriotic Devotion

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't understand how you can support and vote for Trump based on what he said and did during the campaign, and now say that you're "done" with him for following through with the shit that he said he would do if elected. Did you really believe the people who said he would change once he was elected? Or that what he said wasn't the same as what was in his heart?

Also, I used to have to go to Phoenix regularly for work. Literally the only two things I looked forward to were going to Bookmans, and getting on the plane to get the hell out of there.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don't understand how you can support and vote for Trump based on what he said and did during the campaign, and now say that you're "done" with him for following through with the shit that he said he would do if elected. Did you really believe the people who said he would change once he was elected? Or that what he said wasn't the same as what was in his heart?

Also, I used to have to go to Phoenix regularly for work. Literally the only two things I looked forward to were going to Bookmans, and getting on the plane to get the hell out of there.

I think people who voted for Trump who weren't old and retarded wanted to see everything burn. But by now the 'we shitposted a guy into the white house' lulz have worn off and nothing is funny now.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
No, it wasn't a good call. I'm not gonna sit and defend it. You can't defend a great deal of it. I am sorry for being complicit in that. Again. I've said my piece on it. I don't like aspects of myself regarding this whole thing, and it's hard to self examine because i'm disgusted at myself for some feelings and views I know deep down are wrong when you relax and think it out.

Marek

Banned
Lynching. Hell of a term you got there mr morals. What other zingers and openly racist jokes do you wanna throw at me? You gonna threaten to come kill me next? That's cool to right? Great guy.
I hope DangerousK and others are fine with this guy. He really does wonders to bring a feeling of inclusiveness and other shit to the left. Really enticing to want to join that side of the crowd.

I am a pussy? All I see is text on a screen from a real life loner who has no life other then to troll and act like a raging piece of shit online. You are a miserable hate monger. Enjoy your klan you piece of fucking garbage.

:lolz:

Butt

Blasted

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It's fun feeling vulnerable while I take your stuff out of context to isn't it?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No, it wasn't a good call. I'm not gonna sit and defend it. You can't defend a great deal of it. I am sorry for being complicit in that. Again. I've said my piece on it. I don't like aspects of myself regarding this whole thing, and it's hard to self examine because i'm disgusted at myself for some feelings and views I know deep down are wrong when you relax and think it out.

Catharsis is good.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Welcome to the new fascist America.

The Aziz brothers’ story is particularly stunning because, says Sandoval-Moshenberg, not only were they handcuffed while they were detained by CBP at Dulles, and not only were they turned away and sent to Ethiopia, but they were also made to sign a form, known as the I-407. In doing so, they surrendered their green cards, under the threat of being barred from the U.S. for the next five years if they did not. Sandoval-Moshenberg tells me he couldn’t quite believe the two young men “were straight-up bullied into having their green cards taken away.” They were at no point given copies of any of the documents they had signed.

Marek

Banned
I think I hurt LWKKK's sensitive feelings again :(

Now I'm bored. Maybe I should be nicer to him if he ever learns to quit bringing the same tired justifications and expect a different result.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I smell a visa wedding

Yeah, I was gonna hit up ratson.

Actually, I found out that I'm eligible for EU citizenship. I didn't want to go through the huge hassle of gathering the paperwork to prove it and get my citizenship, but then Trump got elected.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think I hurt LWKKK's sensitive feelings again :(

Now I'm bored. Maybe I should be nicer to him if he ever learns to quit bringing the same tired justifications and expect a different result.

LWK is trying to explain that he doesn't support the stuff Trump is signing off on now. I am cutting him some slack.

A lot of Americans felt the burn after Bernie was cheated of the nomination by DWS. They wanted to see the system burn down after that. LWK claimed he voted for Bernie, who is diametrically opposed to Trump on every policy level except TPP. A lot of Americans didn't vote for Trump because he spoke to the poor whites in Michigan, but because he wasn't HRC.

LWK has expressed a lot of incomplete ideals from climate change to commodities trading of precious metals (which is actually an idea right now as the market feels so toppy). But he's not a bad person.

One thing I miss about Obama is that even if a person seems horrible, he would look for ways to bring out the good in that person. Everyone had a chance to redeem themselves.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You should link to studies published in scientific journals that support your views that climate change is fake.

That would be easier to do if you could get your PhD doing so, but the indoctrination at the university level is immense.

I sat through more than one class where the prof never gave any real data and many things were literally made up, including climate data. Humans haven't been tracking actual temps for more than 200 years, but they "fill in the blanks" by projecting past temperatures and on top of that they make future predictions using this made up data. I've seen this shit firsthand.

A lot of science is hypotheses in this very vein. These professors actually even admit that not much is known about the past because of a lack of data, but they are happy to make assumptions.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
That would be easier to do if you could get your PhD doing so, but the indoctrination at the university level is immense.

I sat through more than one class where the prof never gave any real data and many things were literally made up, including climate data. Humans haven't been tracking actual temps for more than 200 years, but they "fill in the blanks" by projecting past temperatures and on top of that they make future predictions using this made up data. I've seen this shit firsthand.

A lot of science is hypotheses in this very vein. These professors actually even admit that not much is known about the past because of a lack of data, but they are happy to make assumptions.

Do you think human-influenced climate change has any validity to it, or that it is massively overstated?

I have no real opinion one way or another because I don't have a science background and it's difficult to understand a lot of the data out there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Can you provide data for that?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I was gonna hit up ratson.

Actually, I found out that I'm eligible for EU citizenship. I didn't want to go through the huge hassle of gathering the paperwork to prove it and get my citizenship, but then Trump got elected.
Yeah get that eu passport and jump ship. Like a rat fleeing the titanic. Making a new start thousands of miles away is better than being under the opressor's heel.

You can protest, pray, and hope for impeachment. But sometimes you gotta protect your own ass, and bounce before the bullets fly.

Marek

Banned
LWK is trying to explain that he doesn't support the stuff Trump is signing off on now. I am cutting him some slack.

A lot of Americans felt the burn after Bernie was cheated of the nomination by DWS. They wanted to see the system burn down after that. LWK claimed he voted for Bernie, who is diametrically opposed to Trump on every policy level except TPP. A lot of Americans didn't vote for Trump because he spoke to the poor whites in Michigan, but because he wasn't HRC.

LWK has expressed a lot of incomplete ideals from climate change to commodities trading of precious metals (which is actually an idea right now as the market feels so toppy). But he's not a bad person.

One thing I miss about Obama is that even if a person seems horrible, he would look for ways to bring out the good in that person. Everyone had a chance to redeem themselves.

I see what you're saying. But he's doing a piss poor job of articulating why it is that he is so disheartened by the Donald doing EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO throughout the election cycle.

I'll be the first to admit that I thought trump was going to pivot to the center and abandon inane concepts like a Muslim ban and other such absurd autocratic campaign bluster, but I didn't bet on that motherfucker and feel like people who did are either stupid (lwk) or cynical.

He comes back here with "I just can't believe that no one wants to talk about Benghazi and Haiti anymore!" I smell blood with that sort of shit here lately.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I see what you're saying. But he's doing a piss poor job of articulating why it is that he is so disheartened by the Donald doing EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO throughout the election cycle.

I'll be the first to admit that I thought trump was going to pivot to the center and abandon inane concepts like a Muslim ban and other such absurd autocratic campaign bluster, but I didn't bet on that motherfucker and feel like people who did are either stupid (lwk) or cynical.

He comes back here with "I just can't believe that no one wants to talk about Benghazi and Haiti anymore!" I smell blood with that sort of shit here lately.

I wasn't bent out of shape over the election outcome for the same reason as you; I expected a pivot to the center. Everything from past politics has always been that presidential candidates move to the center if they win the election. So I took the approach of let's give him a chance. As soon as he announced Jeff Sessions I my reaction was, "Nope, I'm done with giving him any benefit of the doubt." I'd say I hope he chokes to death, but Mike Pence is more concerning because I don't need some bible-thumping sack of shit picking up the reins to tell us all about how we're consigned to eternal damnation for being heathens.

I don't know if you like reading at all but you should check out Matt Taibbi's book that just come out; Insane Clown President. Taibbi is one of the best journalists left in America. He's a worthy successor to Hunter S. Thompson, and has a knack for cutting through the bullshit, and exposing all of these fraud politicians for what they really are. I'm about halfway through, and it's a humorous yet revealing read that looks at the progress of the presidential election from the summer of 2015 thru the end result.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I just don't want him hurting minorities and the gay community, and since I voted knowing full well his rhetoric, I'm saying that was wrong. It's a after the fact self examination, but c'mon, I followed the guy. I knew what he was about. Everyone hopes for the best when coming from a sensible position, but wrong is wrong, and it's not right to want to ban a shitload of people for fucked up things done by the few, and I knowingly engaged in that bigotry, and I am sorry for that. My deep advice to people who are engaging politically. Keep your friends in mind, the people that matter to you outside of the people who don't even know your name.

If I see a campaign this ugly again I'm not voting. I am a much happier person staying the hell away from these political wars. For christ sake, I come from the Ron Paul camp.

(Save for commodity based money, but I love his views on non interventionism)

I respect moderate culture. It's good to be able to pick and choose so you aren't stuck with the shit as well as the good things you like. You can just adopt the good and leave the rest out there. This left vs right.. I mean, it really is like gang warfare.

The central pivot is really our only hope. If he keeps doing poorly thought executive orders, who fucking knows the result. I also don't like Paul Ryan, because he's a political climber. He's everything Trump says about draining the swamp. That dude was swampy as it gets. I could never be a politician. I have to much guilt issues and accountability.

Last edited: