The National Day of Patriotic Devotion

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You aren't a climate scientist either though. None of us are.

Excellent point, you're finally getting it! Which is why I defer to climate scientists. Does that not seem rational to you?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
StevenK, do you really believe one day in your life time will not come due to human behavior and the climate?

StevenK

10 Year Member
StevenK, do you really believe one day in your life time will not come due to human behavior and the climate?

Do you really believe that is the main worry regarding climate change?

StevenK

10 Year Member
Do you really believe one day in your life time will not come due to human behavior and the climate?

Absolutely not.

Are you saying that you think that the concern about climate change is that the world will end within 50 years? Is that what you think this is all about?

That's priceless, I hope you didn't pay for those climate change classes you took.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Absolutely not.

Are you saying that you think that the concern about climate change is that the world will end within 50 years? Is that what you think this is all about?

That's priceless, I hope you didn't pay for those climate change classes you took.

Okay, so stop worrying so hard about it then.

I needed the units from those classes, I don't give a fuck.. So steven, what is the solution to climate change. What do we do, remove cars? Revert our industrial progress? Kill ourselves?

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Right back to ad hominem. I asked you a simple question.

So steven, what is the solution to climate change. What do we do?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I understand the general consequences of pushing against market forces. I don't agree that, in this case, it's a significant concern. The energy market is already wildly distorted by national and international politics. If we're going to tolerate OPEC running a shameless international cartel, is it inappropriate to push back with our own national programs? I don't see a way for energy - petrochemical or otherwise - to ever be a straightforward market-driven system.

Right like energy has anything at all to do with the free market in the first place.

StevenK

10 Year Member

Actually I had started to answer before you changed your statement to a question.

I'm not pretending there are any easy answers, but there are obvious steps you can take.

1. Not be so arrogant as to dismiss its existence due to a couple of lectures you had in the 90s.

2. Don't vote in a president who doesn't believe it exists.

Seems like a good start to me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Steven, my biggest issue with it is how is the decision made that a action is not natural earth process and caused by human intervention. My fear is how profitable and dangerous that type of thing can be to those who can see business opportunity or legislation. It opens a propaganda door that I do feel should be monitored. Not from a paranoia sense, but with skepticism of someones honesty. I mean, I'm totally fine being wrong on stuff. No worries, I'm just a spectator. Not claiming expertise here.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Steven, my biggest issue with it is how is the decision made that a action is not natural earth process and caused by human intervention.

And my issue is that you have decided this issue for yourself despite repeatedly claiming no expertise or even much interest.

Marek

Banned
Steven, my biggest issue with it is how is the decision made that a action is not natural earth process and caused by human intervention. My fear is how profitable and dangerous that type of thing can be to those who can see business opportunity or legislation. It opens a propaganda door that I do feel should be monitored. Not from a paranoia sense, but with skepticism of someones honesty. I mean, I'm totally fine being wrong on stuff. No worries, I'm just a spectator. Not claiming expertise here.

Mealy mouthed poorly articulated NONSENSE

You're fucking done. Go to some other site that gives a fuck about your acumen at video games.

I'm never going to give you a fucking breath here

"I'm totally fine being wrong on stuff" lmfao. Kill yourself. Not literally, just this current retard version of yourself. You're pathetic at this current integral of your life. Read more books. Perhaps go to remedial English school. You're not making grandma proud, faggot.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Probably Hydrogen for vehicles and a mixture of solar, nuclear, geothermal and wind turbines. I am sure there are more viable ideas mind you. When it comes to moving away from fossil fuels we seem to be waiting for nuclear fusion to become efficient and available. Who knows if breaking even with that is even possible within this century! For us all living in developed nations we are still fumbling about with restrictions and carbon taxes when we really should be applying a forced albeit considerate transition towards energy sources that do not pollute. At the very least for a clean local environment and reduced smog, saving the planet is another thing altogether.

In my eyes it is stupidity to retard investment and transition towards cleaner energy and I'm not a save the planet type I can assure you...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Probably Hydrogen for vehicles and a mixture of solar, nuclear, geothermal and wind turbines. I am sure there are more viable ideas mind you. When it comes to moving away from fossil fuels we seem to be waiting for nuclear fusion to become efficient and available. Who knows if breaking even with that is even possible within this century! For us all living in developed nations we are still fumbling about with restrictions and carbon taxes when we really should be applying a forced albeit considerate transition towards energy sources that do not pollute. At the very least for a clean local environment and reduced smog, saving the planet is another thing altogether.

In my eyes it is stupidity to retard investment and transition towards cleaner energy and I'm not a save the planet type I can assure you...

I really am all for eliminating ocean dumping and deep sea drilling. I still can't believe that whole BP incident has somehow managed to disappear from the spotlight. It's more ironic to, because we have so much activism these days, you'd figure that'd have a bigger impact. All the money going for that climate change shit could easily be used on things that you can actually see, not a blank check, and who really knows where that money is going.

Marek

Banned
You "can't believe" that the BP Gulf spill disappeared from the spotlight?

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Marek

Banned
Excellent point, you're finally getting it! Which is why I defer to climate scientists. Does that not seem rational to you?

Why yes, yes it does. I think ill recognize the vast consensus of climate scientists and practically all scientists.

You live in california. Lol. Your opinion could only be more ridiculous if you lived in Phoenix.

Marek

Banned
Bottom line, if I was a liberal still and had supported Hillary and did all the same stuff, Poppy would have never posted any of this.

He can't handle dissension on any level, as soon as something doesn't 100% agree with his thought pattern, he resorts to personal attacks. This entire thing started during that thread. The original politics thread. As soon as I thought I'd vote for Trump he went nuts on me.

For someone so 'smart', explain to me why he feeds his day purely off fucking with people? Don't smart people have well paid careers and not the time for this stuff? This type judgmental 'my way or the highway' behavior and thinking is why I just can't stand a lot of the feeling coming from that side. It's a mindset that is slowly eroding us into censorship culture, and it should be confronted. If you guys want to defend the liberal side, aligning yourself with that type trolling, (many times unwarranted) is bad for your argument. People are tired of being labeled, it's a simple concept and it doesn't make you a racist or hate monger to state it as such. Many conservatives are afraid here to voice their opinions. You can actually readily see it because they view stuff and not reply. Is that the type of dialogue you want in a free society?

Hillary lost because she was a raging piece of shit, and you had shit or shit to choose from. I don't sit around deleting my Hillary supporting friends or others. Many of the Trump supporters are sensible people. Not racists or other shit, and there people out there that latch onto some of the dumb shit he's said who are haters. The media fixation is nuts, and Poppy, you don't fact check, you virtue signal, and betray those same virtues in your structuring via the trolling and the word faggot. You want to be fair and smart and a good person? Make a thread all about how fucked up Hillary is to.

Blame Hillary for being so fucking 'It's decided, I've won already' and full of herself that people were itching to stick it to her. I bet MANY Trump voters chose to vote for that reason alone.
I spent a lot of the election season watching HA Goodman. He's actually a progressive and had some interesting insight. I just got sick and am still sick of the New York Times and CNN shitting out opinion pieces and not getting it. In fact, HA Goodman was a contributor on CNN. He completely gets it.

I like fairness and real discussion where someone isn't labeling or resorting to straw man arguments, even if YOU HATED my views this last season, look over a chunk of my 'wall' posts and be truly honest that I wasn't at least fair in MANY instances. I encourage people to do so. I don't take Alex Jones seriously almost ever, and lumping me into that crowd is just sad and a perfect example of the bullshit labeling.

Lmfao

The "sensitive" trumpfaggot. The alt-right emo kid.

You make me sick.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
You live in california. Lol. Your opinion could only be more ridiculous if you lived in Phoenix.

Phoenix is basically a city-sized geriatric ward. "What the fuck are all these Mexicans doing right next to Mexico?"

Marek

Banned
Phoenix is basically a city-sized geriatric ward. "What the fuck are all these Mexicans doing right next to Mexico?"

That place is beyond fucked. It's going to end up like earth in "The three stigmata of Palmer Eldritch", if your air conditioning breaks down for 30 seconds everyone dies.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Oh fuck off poppy, you're all talk. You belong on stormfront. Not ng.com. This guy is a piece of shit, and even if you hate Trump, the fact NOBODY confronts this guys racist trolling and other shit is 100% hypocritical. It goes both ways.

I am done with Trump, he's violating to many fucking human rights and is turning out to be a piece of shit, and yes I do regret my vote. He's also jumping big time on the executive orders. My apologies to my fellow country men for voting for this guy. I am not okay with a lot of the things that have been said about me though, especially the untrue smears and lies that people refuse to stand up to. The obama states that voted him in are NOT RACISTS. Period. People need to get that through their thick skulls. You're looking at 62 million votes for Trump. Nobody in their right mind can say these people voted only for fucked up reasons.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Hahahaha I'm never leaving. Stormfront? Lmao. I'd get banned there immediately for trashing the furor.

Oh and you're done with Trump and regret your vote because he violated too many human and civil rights??

YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING?

You're so fucking stupid it's unreal. I wrecked you so hard that you are fumbling for anything you can use against me because you still can't understand that my tone is a personal project against you specifically.

Oh yeah, I'm a racist :rolleyes:

A regular stormfront warrior. The irony is that I've never been to that qebsite, but I'm sure you have, and I wonder who all those awful faggots voted for....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You think its a funny joke to make statements about lynching people. Is that funny to you?

Marek

Banned
You think its a funny joke to make statements about lynching people. Is that funny to you?

No. Not about lynching people, but about lynching you, personally, after you tried to project your alt right retardation onto me? Yes that's hilarious.

I don't want you to die. I want you to either stfu about politics, something you are woefully ignorant of, or continue melting down for everyone's enjoyment.

You are a pussy. Pussies get grabbed, trumpfaggot. Never forget.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Lynching. Hell of a term you got there mr morals. What other zingers and openly racist jokes do you wanna throw at me? You gonna threaten to come kill me next? That's cool to right? Great guy.
I hope DangerousK and others are fine with this guy. He really does wonders to bring a feeling of inclusiveness and other shit to the left. Really enticing to want to join that side of the crowd.

I am a pussy? All I see is text on a screen from a real life loner who has no life other then to troll and act like a raging piece of shit online. You are a miserable hate monger. Enjoy your klan you piece of fucking garbage.