The National Day of Patriotic Devotion

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Trump should just admit he didn't win the popular vote. He won over all but he shouldn't give a shit. My attitude would be 'who gives a fuck'. Of course he wasn't going to win the popular vote. Once he blanket stated Mexicans, he lost Calfornia immediately and we are the most populated state. He should let that go and focus on the big picture of the vote that counts. The electoral college vote. It's one of the best facets that makes us a constitutional republic and is vitally important as a check and balance that all states regardless of population get a equal representation.

I couldn't believe the sour bullshit from some democrats over the idea that it's time to remove the electoral college. Unreal that nonsense. You know who handled this stuff well? Obama. He was PURE class over everything when his side lost. The transfer of power as one example. Obama doesn't align with me politically, but he's a class act when it comes to integrity. Trump should respect his council when possible.

That stuff with Trump isn't conspiracy, its just denial, he's a machismo person and doesn't know when to be humble. Get over it. I was laughing with then David Muir interview, because he just can't let it go. His idea of how this would work is a legitimate impossibility. Van Jones did a excellent video on CNN on analyzing Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/polit...th-trump-presidency-week-one-cnntv/index.html

I bet you were sharing endless Obama memes on Facebook prior to the election, and hitting the like button on your own posts.

Now that hyper is MIA, it's been fun watching you slowly walk back your Trump vote like someone who walks in on a crime scene, and thinks walking backwards out of the room slowly will undo what they saw/did.

Marek

Banned
I bet you were sharing endless Obama memes on Facebook prior to the election, and hitting the like button on your own posts.

Now that hyper is MIA, it's been fun watching you slowly walk back your Trump vote like someone who walks in on a crime scene, and thinks walking backwards out of the room slowly will undo what they saw/did.

LWKKK can't help himself.

He don't like libruls cuz they think they're so ooo smart!!! YOU'RE NOT FUCKIN SMARTER THAN ME LIBTARD!!!

He's so insecure that Donald's lack of vocabulary was very endearing to him. His vagueness and nonsense logic were like a warm baby's blanket for LWKKK

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You know who handled this stuff well? Obama. He was PURE class over everything when his side lost. The transfer of power as one example. Obama doesn't align with me politically, but he's a class act when it comes to integrity. Trump should respect his council when possible.

Why would Obama give the slightest fuck about whether his side won or lost? He did his terms, now he's on the "Private citizen" train for the rest of his life. He ain't got to worry about shit.

Van Jones did a excellent video on CNN on analyzing Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politi...ntv/index.html

I like how he asks "Where was this 'progressive attitude' when it mattered, like DURING THE ELECTION?" It's a good point - the crazy often-triggered liberals are outraged at Trump, but I guarantee you they sat on Twitter and Facebook instead of going out and trying to win this election.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
LWKKK can't help himself.

He don't like libruls cuz they think they're so ooo smart!!! YOU'RE NOT FUCKIN SMARTER THAN ME LIBTARD!!!

He's so insecure that Donald's lack of vocabulary was very endearing to him. His vagueness and nonsense logic were like a warm baby's blanket for LWKKK

:keke::keke:

I hate most liberals, but I also hate most of their conservative counterparts. I forever believe that being a middle of the road person is a virtue in this day and age since both sides are batshit with their rhetoric. Today's political climate reminds me of two warring armies in bygone centuries believing God is on their side in battle. Yeah I'm sure if God exists he gives two fucks about the outcome of some bullshit battle being waged by those who worship a pedophile prophet, and those fighting really in the name of pedophile clergymen. Instead of God, people worship Democrats and Republicans in the 21st century.

I had a liberal friend telling me yesterday morning that the Senate should have been made up of proportional representation so California could have more pull in the Senate than I shit you not, Wyoming. He said the two senator per state system is tyranny. I told him that he's welcome to think that the Virginia Plan was the way to go, but the reality still remains having proportional representation in the Senate would be tyranny as it would have systematically defeated the entire point of the Senate. The Connecticut Compromise was the way to go as the House has the proportional representation, and the Senate remains as the supposed deliberative body.

Here's the real fucking problem people like LWK don't understand. The media and social media have driven the political divisions into what they are today. The politicians just responded to the people in kind. The eternal joke about Washington is that a lot of the politicians get along quite well with each other, and then when the cameras start rolling, they suddenly flip a switch to go into "division" mode where all the rhetoric and other bullshit starts. Sure you have a group of politicians that are fucking batshit, much like the the population in this country. But Congress as a whole really does mirror America perfectly.

Marek

Banned
I'd argue that the media division machine is the ONLY thing that LWKKK understands about the current paradigm.

This is the guy who voted for Bernie in the primaries "because he cared the most about native americans", then became a full blown trumpfaggot after hillary won.

Chew on that.

LWKKK is the guy who placed a shitty bet on trump not making good on his campaign promises. He'll never build the wall. He'll never render tens of millions without healthcare. He'll never really deport hundreds of thousands of Mexicans.

Now he has the nerve to come back to the war room and talk his nebulous rambling vagaries again. Fucking idiot. It makes me lol because he proves himself right. I do think I'm more intelligent, more lucid, more able to see the political dialectic than a fucking softhead ed trumpfaggot. I'm arrogant about it and I have every reason to be.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
I'd argue that the media division machine is the ONLY thing that LWKKK understands about the current paradigm.

This is the guy who voted for Bernie in the primaries "because he cared the most about native americans", then became a full blown trumpfaggot after hillary won.

Chew on that.

LWKKK is the guy who placed a shitty bet on trump not making good on his campaign promises. He'll never build the wall. He'll never render tens of millions without healthcare. He'll never really deport hundreds of thousands of Mexicans.

Now he has the nerve to come back to the war room and talk his nebulous rambling vagaries again. Fucking idiot. It makes me lol because he proves himself right. I do think I'm more intelligent, more lucid, more able to see the political dialectic than a fucking softhead ed trumpfaggot. I'm arrogant about it and I have every reason to be.

Problem with the right-wingers at large is that while they are certainly correct about media bias being a real thing, they are too stupid to figure out their supposed alternative news sources like Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Tomi Lahren, are even more biased than those LIBRUL outlets like the New York Times. Fucking hell, 20 years ago Pat Buchanan was on the far right. I never thought we'd reach a fucking time when by the current standards, Pat Buchanan would appear to be goddamn middle of the road in relation to the idiot Teabaggers.

I really can't fathom how you go from voting for Bernie in the primaries, to voting for Trump in the general election. What kind of fucking astounding logic do you have to deploy to determine that, since your supposed preferred candidate didn't get the nomination, the next best choice was a guy who thinks Twitter is a good way to convey thoughts on, oh I don't know, the most difficult fucking job on the planet? I don't believe he voted for Bernie as any legit Bernie supporter wouldn't have voted for Trump period. Maybe he can explain that to his Mexican friends he has so many of...oh wait, he won't have any friends left after Trump deports them all.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All this time you people were passing around pictures of Diazapram syringes and supposed seizure videos, I was opining on how unfit Trump was for the presidency.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Chew on that. .

Dakota Access Pipeline back on.

Marek

Banned
Problem with the right-wingers at large is that while they are certainly correct about media bias being a real thing, they are too stupid to figure out their supposed alternative news sources like Fox News, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Tomi Lahren, are even more biased than those LIBRUL outlets like the New York Times. Fucking hell, 20 years ago Pat Buchanan was on the far right. I never thought we'd reach a fucking time when by the current standards, Pat Buchanan would appear to be goddamn middle of the road in relation to the idiot Teabaggers.

I really can't fathom how you go from voting for Bernie in the primaries, to voting for Trump in the general election. What kind of fucking astounding logic do you have to deploy to determine that, since your supposed preferred candidate didn't get the nomination, the next best choice was a guy who thinks Twitter is a good way to convey thoughts on, oh I don't know, the most difficult fucking job on the planet? I don't believe he voted for Bernie as any legit Bernie supporter wouldn't have voted for Trump period. Maybe he can explain that to his Mexican friends he has so many of...oh wait, he won't have any friends left after Trump deports them all.

Bro yiu were gone for most of the time that I was goading LWKKK into a meltdown.

His logic is utterly inane to the point where he was posting project Veritas videos and talking about Alex Jones.

He's just a softhead that has a really hard time expressing himself well, hence the rambling walls of text full of poorly described thoughts and feels with fuck all for facts.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Bro yiu were gone for most of the time that I was goading LWKKK into a meltdown.

His logic is utterly inane to the point where he was posting project Veritas videos and talking about Alex Jones.

He's just a softhead that has a really hard time expressing himself well, hence the rambling walls of text full of poorly described thoughts and feels with fuck all for facts.

Dang, I miss out on the good stuff. LOL

Imagine how broken your education and overall perception of reality has to be in order to cite Alex Jones as a news source, when the only thing Alex Jones should be cited in are psychiatric case studies.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Bottom line, if I was a liberal still and had supported Hillary and did all the same stuff, Poppy would have never posted any of this.

He can't handle dissension on any level, as soon as something doesn't 100% agree with his thought pattern, he resorts to personal attacks. This entire thing started during that thread. The original politics thread. As soon as I thought I'd vote for Trump he went nuts on me.

For someone so 'smart', explain to me why he feeds his day purely off fucking with people? Don't smart people have well paid careers and not the time for this stuff? This type judgmental 'my way or the highway' behavior and thinking is why I just can't stand a lot of the feeling coming from that side. It's a mindset that is slowly eroding us into censorship culture, and it should be confronted. If you guys want to defend the liberal side, aligning yourself with that type trolling, (many times unwarranted) is bad for your argument. People are tired of being labeled, it's a simple concept and it doesn't make you a racist or hate monger to state it as such. Many conservatives are afraid here to voice their opinions. You can actually readily see it because they view stuff and not reply. Is that the type of dialogue you want in a free society?

Hillary lost because she was a raging piece of shit, and you had shit or shit to choose from. I don't sit around deleting my Hillary supporting friends or others. Many of the Trump supporters are sensible people. Not racists or other shit, and there people out there that latch onto some of the dumb shit he's said who are haters. The media fixation is nuts, and Poppy, you don't fact check, you virtue signal, and betray those same virtues in your structuring via the trolling and the word faggot. You want to be fair and smart and a good person? Make a thread all about how fucked up Hillary is to.

Blame Hillary for being so fucking 'It's decided, I've won already' and full of herself that people were itching to stick it to her. I bet MANY Trump voters chose to vote for that reason alone.
I spent a lot of the election season watching HA Goodman. He's actually a progressive and had some interesting insight. I just got sick and am still sick of the New York Times and CNN shitting out opinion pieces and not getting it. In fact, HA Goodman was a contributor on CNN. He completely gets it.

I like fairness and real discussion where someone isn't labeling or resorting to straw man arguments, even if YOU HATED my views this last season, look over a chunk of my 'wall' posts and be truly honest that I wasn't at least fair in MANY instances. I encourage people to do so. I don't take Alex Jones seriously almost ever, and lumping me into that crowd is just sad and a perfect example of the bullshit labeling.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You've managed to paint a picture in your head of what happened that is pretty far removed from reality.

Did poppy make it personal? Yes, he did. Did he disagree with you just because you voted trump? No, he didn't, I don't think anyone did.

The argument with most people started because of how flimsy your reasons were, not because of who you were voting for.

Personally I thought your shit about climate change ("it's gone too far", "some shit about plastic bags") were pathetic. I'm sure the other people you disagreed with picked up on things that they spotted that were hollow bullshit too, and here we are.

This will go on and on until you can see that the argument started from your reasons, not your stance, and not who you are.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Go back to the politics thread. Go from the page to where he flips out on me. Go do that first and then arrive at this conclusion.

You don't like my views on climate change, it's fine. I'm not gonna engage in labeling you or acting like a total asshole for no reason. I have my beliefs from studying under a PHD scientists named George Mitchell Hathaway from college for two classes. I got B's in both of then. So I was average there. I am not a climate scientist, it is in my view that this stuff is over blown. Take from it what you will, but until I see a real catastrophe that is not brutally politicized, I won't be involved. COP 15 IPCC propaganda opener was scary stuff. I stand by real environmentalism movements, that means dumping and things we can view and do things about, not stuff that we can't or stuff we can speculate on that becomes a blank check for those with the backing to exploit it. I love environmentalism, but there is a lot of danger associated with allowing science and politics to blend to that level and until some fair discussion without constant fear mongering or other stuff arises, I'm gladly avoiding it.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I love environmentalism, but there is a lot of danger associated with allowing science and politics to blend to that level and until some fair discussion without constant fear mongering or other stuff arises, I'm gladly avoiding it.

Can you explain some of this danger? I see lots of pushback against subsidizing renewable energy sources, for example, but no examples of material downside. Let's say the climate is perfectly resilient and immutable - even then, what's the harm in funding development of new energy?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
If you have to subsidize something to begin with it means that nobody acting in the free market saw it as a worthwhile investment -- ie, the material benefit doesn't outweigh the costs. You're essentially redirecting resources at gunpoint from a more productive use towards a less productive one. You're increasing the cost of energy for everyone else in society, and destroying future goods/services/employment that would have been stimulated by the extra money people would have had if the market wasn't tampered with.

(note: I am not a climate change denier nor an alarmist; just talking about economic consequences)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
On a earth science level, climate change is real. My issue is anthropogenic climate change and that our actions are directly effecting it. Even if it is true, by how much and is it significant enough if ever to warrant legal and financial backing? Who gets the benefits from this backing? At what point does it become legal for in home inspections and 'carbon foot prints' on the animals you own or things you do? I am okay with stuff that cleans up the environment. I get the point behind it, but you can't force the nanny state on others. I just prefer environmentalism to be about things I directly see, like throwing trash on the ground, ocean dumping. I am not some buddy buddy oil person either. I'm a neat freak and hate pollution, the BP oil spill was a disaster also. I gain nothing from doing the article dance. Since things are not going to be in my favor here.

Can you explain some of this danger? I see lots of pushback against subsidizing renewable energy sources, for example, but no examples of material downside. Let's say the climate is perfectly resilient and immutable - even then, what's the harm in funding development of new energy?

Absolutely hear you. I like the idea of moving forward to cleaner solutions when possible. I wish that could be presented in a way to where the result isn't the Bernie sanders mindset type fear mongering. Nobody is gonna die tomorrow over this stuff. Thing is, why as a society can't we raise awareness for other reasons to be more clean? For example, drilling. The BP oil spill is all you need to get proper activism going about it, the amount of imagery and chaos that emerged from that was heavy and is much easier to push out there because it was a catastrophe. We have a long term dependence on Oil, and it's not like everyone can afford a Tesla either. Who knows. I think in the next 20 years we might see a really positive shift.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
If you have to subsidize something to begin with it means that nobody acting in the free market saw it as a worthwhile investment -- ie, the material benefit doesn't outweigh the costs. You're essentially redirecting resources at gunpoint from a more productive

Trains, highways, the internet, space exploration & other scientific medical research.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Currently with Trump.. He needs to really look into the reactions of his choices with this stuff. If he does something good that doesn't harm gay rights or minorities that helps the economic issue, then I'll be the first to praise it. I just think that he needs to slow down with shit and think it through. What pisses me off about conservatism is how it has to tie right into religion. It's almost a reload of the sentiment that lefism has, feelings first. IE; religious feelings. Why can't you just not want censorship culture, not want religious imperialism and pick and choose. We'll never have a moderate president =/

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
If you have to subsidize something to begin with it means that nobody acting in the free market saw it as a worthwhile investment -- ie, the material benefit doesn't outweigh the costs. You're essentially redirecting resources at gunpoint from a more productive use towards a less productive one. You're increasing the cost of energy for everyone else in society, and destroying future goods/services/employment that would have been stimulated by the extra money people would have had if the market wasn't tampered with.

(note: I am not a climate change denier nor an alarmist; just talking about economic consequences)

I understand the general consequences of pushing against market forces. I don't agree that, in this case, it's a significant concern. The energy market is already wildly distorted by national and international politics. If we're going to tolerate OPEC running a shameless international cartel, is it inappropriate to push back with our own national programs? I don't see a way for energy - petrochemical or otherwise - to ever be a straightforward market-driven system.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I understand the general consequences of pushing against market forces. I don't agree that, in this case, it's a significant concern. The energy market is already wildly distorted by national and international politics. If we're going to tolerate OPEC running a shameless international cartel, is it inappropriate to push back with our own national programs? I don't see a way for energy - petrochemical or otherwise - to ever be a straightforward market-driven system.

The market is indeed wildly distorted to begin with, but distorting it more is never a good thing. Every distortion hurts the little people the most.

And anything that is an economic good can and should be distributed solely by the market.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I love environmentalism, but there is a lot of danger associated with allowing science and politics to blend to that level and until some fair discussion without constant fear mongering or other stuff arises, I'm gladly avoiding it.

There was fair discussion, it took place in the 1980s. Nothing happened. There was scientific discussion in the 1990s. Nothing happened. In the 2000s scientific consensus grew. Guess what, nothing happened. Now scientists are screaming about it and you say it's gone too far because someone taxed your plastic bags by 3 cents or some shit.

You say you are gladly avoiding the whole subject until some catastrophic level disaster unfolds in front of your eyes, at which point any action would no doubt be too late, then admit you're not a climate scientist so don't know what you're talking about.

Is it possible for you to step back for a moment and think about how fucking dumb that is.

I think some things trump (no pun intended) economic concerns.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
There was fair discussion, it took place in the 1980s. Nothing happened. There was scientific discussion in the 1990s. Nothing happened. In the 2000s scientific consensus grew. Guess what, nothing happened. Now scientists are screaming about it and you say it's gone too far because someone taxed your plastic bags by 3 cents or some shit.

You say you are gladly avoiding the whole subject until some catastrophic level disaster unfolds in front of your eyes, at which point any action would no doubt be too late, then admit you're not a climate scientist so don't know what you're talking about.

Is it possible for you to step back for a moment and think about how fucking dumb that is.

I think some things trump (no pun intended) economic concerns.

You aren't a climate scientist either though. None of us are.