Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
5882874bf10a9acc1c8b9280-2400

The high point of inauguration 2017.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I thought the best part of his speech was where he said a "small group of people have sold out the American people for their own selfish interests."

Then, the live stream I was watching on Youtube immediately panned over to Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan...they both looked like head-lit deer.

Jon

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
They cancelled brexit marches in the UK today because they would be overshadowed by the anti trump marches going on in London. Makes no sense to me, trump's a cunt but why would British women protest about it? What do they hope to achieve?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
what gets on my tits is that I consider myself pretty much to the left of the middle but all these condescending middle class pretentious individuals are making a stand against very little and it hurts how much these people are just self serving faux left leaning
the left is ugly and dirty as much as it is this. seeing all the celebs speak out against Trump, all these rich knobs that just want to do something that puts the m on center stage, is really vexing.
a big part of the true (ugly) left probably voted for Trump.
people just want to be on the conformable sofa whatever the cost. it's time to get the fuck off

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

NYDaily is calling out Spicer and Trump for being light on the facts is amazing. They usually back guys like Trump.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Also, why does a dude who dodged the draft want a military presence at his inauguration?!
He was in JROTC at NYC's school for wayward boys.
While Vietnam was going on he had to fight his own war against STDs, fucking all the deployed soldiers wives and girlfriends.
I fully expect him to have his own custom general's uniform made and wear it on Fridays.

Probably after he puts Barron in bed and reads him a story tonight.

Nah rearing is women's work.
He breaks them off a couple bucks if need be and then after they graduate from college MAYBE they can come work for him.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
[video]http://dp8hsntg6do36.cloudfront.net/588674bdb57ac348fb000011/86550fcd-245a-4530-888e-b0fee595b091low.webm[/video]
Wasn't an Olbernman fan and was glad to see him go but he's on the money.
Is he suffering from some sort of a degenerative disease? He seems to be shaking badly in the video, maybe he's just that worked up.

The National Day of Patriotic Devotion

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Trump should just admit he didn't win the popular vote. He won over all but he shouldn't give a shit. My attitude would be 'who gives a fuck'. Of course he wasn't going to win the popular vote. Once he blanket stated Mexicans, he lost Calfornia immediately and we are the most populated state. He should let that go and focus on the big picture of the vote that counts. The electoral college vote. It's one of the best facets that makes us a constitutional republic and is vitally important as a check and balance that all states regardless of population get a equal representation.

I couldn't believe the sour bullshit from some democrats over the idea that it's time to remove the electoral college. Unreal that nonsense. You know who handled this stuff well? Obama. He was PURE class over everything when his side lost. The transfer of power as one example. Obama doesn't align with me politically, but he's a class act when it comes to integrity. Trump should respect his council when possible.

That stuff with Trump isn't conspiracy, its just denial, he's a machismo person and doesn't know when to be humble. Get over it. I was laughing with then David Muir interview, because he just can't let it go. His idea of how this would work is a legitimate impossibility. Van Jones did a excellent video on CNN on analyzing Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/polit...th-trump-presidency-week-one-cnntv/index.html

Last edited: