I just noticed something dumb I do recently...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
When walking up the stairs at home... no matter how dark it is...

I turn on the lights when I get up the stairs... then turn them off when i walk down again...

Man... that's just counter intuitive...

It's not like the like the switches are inconveniently placed...

What dumb shit do you do?

xROTx

PS. Logging onto NG.com doesn't count...:emb:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I look everywhere trying to find my "missing" glasses, when they're just pushed up onto my forehead, then I happen to catch my reflection in a mirror and realize I'm a dumbass.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I listen to instructions, acknowledge them, disregard them and then waste time remembering them and going back to complete whatever the instruction was. Alzheimers.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
When walking up the stairs at home... no matter how dark it is...

I turn on the lights when I get up the stairs... then turn them off when i walk down again...

Man... that's just counter intuitive...

It's not like the like the switches are inconveniently placed...

What dumb shit do you do?

xROTx

PS. Logging onto NG.com doesn't count...:emb:

I do this. I turn them on to walk up the stairs, but I always turn them off before walking down the stairs. It makes no sense, but I always seem to do it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I ask for directions then immediately stop listening when they start to speak.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I always just walk up and down the stairs in my house in the dark. What with muscle memory, I don't really need to see them.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i summon demons in my ex-girlfriends apartment building

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
still stuck at university, going on 30.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Whenever I'm stressed out I tend to play games that will worsen the situation just because I crave them.

Whenever I need to do treatments on my back cause I screwed it up at work I always decide to go to sleep then lay in pain for hours instead. However if it's an off day and I screw it up I don't mind doing treatments.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Pffft. I spend thousands. I think I have a mental disorder where I don't feel good unless I'm buying something.

Me too... Or eating something bad for me. I think that's called addiction.

I'm a starter of stuff that I never finish. I was in band in school I learned the trumpet, I've forgotten the trumpet. I have a trumpet in the corner I intended to re learn but never did. That was three years ago. Have an old bmx in the shed I was gonna learn to do tricks on. It's still in the shed. The model kits, the baseball gear, the cooking phase, I go through phases like randy in South Park. I'm really bad at doing that. I get way too into something. Convince myself I can do it, or need to. Then spend money, waste time, and accomplish nothing.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Pffft. I spend thousands. I think I have a mental disorder where I don't feel good unless I'm buying something.

Affluenza?

I'm not sure if you shop on Amazon, but there is a way to see how much you've spent.

It made me realize I was spending money on crap I didn't need, just because I was getting a good deal.

Now I second guess myself, and when I go back to order the product it's more expensive! Fuckers!

Last edited: