St. Louis Gathering

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'm debating if it would be worth trying to set up something at my home around mid/late May (Lake St. Louis, MO). Anybody interested?

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I might be up for it, depending if I'm in town. Whats your setup like?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster

Old video, but mostly the same. Switched the sticks on the ghetto cabinet to SF x TK 360 sticks. The stick that was there is now my portable arcade setup that does OG Xbox, 360, PS3, PS4, and PS2 if I switch the cord.

I have a couple mame PC's 1 that also has steam game on it and Killer Instinct. 4 360's (1 modded), 2 modded OG Xbox, 2 PS2 (one modded), 1 modded Wii, 1 WiiU, 1 PS3, 1 PS4, 2 DC, 2 Saturns, SNES. NES, Neo Geo MVS, Neo Geo AES.

Ususally just have the modded 360, regular 360, modded Xbox, PS3, PS4, Wii, and WiiU on the 65". A 360, and PC on the Ghetto Arcade cabinet (can also handle PS3 or PS4). Modded PS2 and AES on the shitty 13" TV. DC or MAME computer on the Monitor and the MVS cabinet.

Also have a lot of controller converters depending on preference. Oh and a shit ton of games that I don't feel like covering.

kevlo9

New Challenger
I was just in St Louis this past weekend and stopped in Two Plumbers...they had a nice Red 4 slot as well as a 4 slot candy. I heard that they have tourney's from time to time. Might be a cool place to have a meet up.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
That Big Red 4 slot is mine. Something is up with the Bust A Move Again in it. Gonna swap out games this week though. Just had the 4 slot video ram die in it too, but I have multiple 4 slot backups. Haven't had tourneys yet, but they're working on it. Pinball league will be coming shortly. The Gi Joe, Contra, and Sky Shark are all mine. Probably converting GI Joe to NBA Jam and Sky Shark to Ikari Warriors or Outzone soon.

kevlo9

New Challenger
Nice...I was talking to some random dude who was trying to hustle me at Virtual Tennis for beers. I will definitely hit that place back up when I'm in town. We usually are in St Louis a couple times a year.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Cool, hit me up if you go up there. I'm there every other week or so, but will be there weekly now with the pinball league. Bringing up Battletoads, NBA Jam, and a fresh lineup of MVS carts tomorrow. Gotta decide what to go in there.

thanatos

n00b
That Big Red 4 slot is mine. Something is up with the Bust A Move Again in it. Gonna swap out games this week though. Just had the 4 slot video ram die in it too, but I have multiple 4 slot backups. Haven't had tourneys yet, but they're working on it. Pinball league will be coming shortly. The Gi Joe, Contra, and Sky Shark are all mine. Probably converting GI Joe to NBA Jam and Sky Shark to Ikari Warriors or Outzone soon.

Nice. One day I was there they said they had problems figuring out why one of the Neo-Geo cabs wasn't working, and they realized a cart was put in backwards.

The Spy Hunter machine there was once mine. He fixed it up to way better than I ever had it running. I miss it but glad it's in such an awesome place!

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I think the cart issues are voltage fluctuations and/or the power supply is on its way out. Things are running fine right now though. Windjammers, Bust A Move, Neo Turfmasters, and Blazing Star are what's in there now.