Hot or not? Kellyanne Conway Edition

Hot or not?

• Total voters

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
tumblr_m8rzqgjYTZ1qjp2jh.jpg

Disclaimer: Photo of Slash from TMNT is used only for representative purposes. Kellyanne Conway is not Slash.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I voted maybe after a few beers.
Her logic doesn't make any sense to me, her face is kinda wrinkly and I bet her vag has that not so fresh smell to it.
Maybe it will all come together after being drunk.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'd wreck the shit out that 49 year old puss, absolutely.

She prolly gives shitty head tho.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Hey have you seen Hope Hicks his aid that always answers his calls?
I always pictured her as a 50 year old toothless hillbilly, never saw what she looked like until a couple months ago.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
hicks has been there from the start, low key & razor sharp so money

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i voted for post-beer. she's not repulsive, but she's a little too weathered for my tastes. i like cougars and she's approaching jaguar territory

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
i voted for post-beer. she's not repulsive, but she's a little too weathered for my tastes. i like cougars and she's approaching jaguar territory

I appreciate a seasoned cougar as much as the next guy, but calling her "weathered" is pretty generous, and suggests that at some point she was a hotter piece of ass, which I have a hard time picturing.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I appreciate a seasoned cougar as much as the next guy, but calling her "weathered" is pretty generous, and suggests that at some point she was a hotter piece of ass, which I have a hard time picturing.

in her 30s i can picture her being a pretty worthwhile biker beer slut. she's not that bad. i've seen a lot worse.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
in her 30s i can picture her being a pretty worthwhile biker beer slut. she's not that bad. i've seen a lot worse.

6690e089343b18f2ff8161c48640a39b

This is prolly from that time range.

Would still wreck.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I only skimmed the title at first. And thought this was about kerryanne, the one with the not so normal vagina.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hottest conservative is S.E. Cupp

4874-se_cupp-header-promo-20150406.jpg

I bet Ann Coulter is savage in the sack as well :lolz:

2646FD5800000578-2976077-image-m-8_1425403514334.jpg